It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Are This Far From A Turnkey Totalitarian State" - Big Brother Goes Live September 2013

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntelRetard
How do you fight this? Write a letter and mail it!

I would think twice before writing a letter unless you sign it anonymously and post it from a different location.

Please read the excerpt below from Educate yourself.org. I will also conclude the link as there is more written there.

Note from Jeffrey on the Dangers of Contacting the US Government About Anything.

[Editor's Note: I've received numerous letters over the years from people who had complained to some government agency like the FBI, for example, about some sort of misdeed or crime, or illegal behavior they had observed and subsequently they found themselves the victims of psychotronic torture and harassment, and sometimes gang stalking or street theater.

Strangely enough, I just heard from a guy in the greater New York area who has been victimized by psychotronics for the past 7 years because he made the HUGE mistake of approaching Colin Powell and getting involved with him on the political front.

Do not write or call or report anything to any government agency and bring yourself to their attention unless you want to find out what psychotronic torture is all about, up front and personal..
.Ken Adachi]

educate-yourself.org...

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join