It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Are This Far From A Turnkey Totalitarian State" - Big Brother Goes Live September 2013

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I am not so sure though. I think that we just have the advantage of the internet, so we can recognize who is pulling the string. Had the internet been around in hitler's days, I think we might have a different picture of the pupeteer.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

I am not so sure though. I think that we just have the advantage of the internet, so we can recognize who is pulling the string. Had the internet been around in hitler's days, I think we might have a different picture of the pupeteer.

My short answer to that would be that Hitler was a puppet who came to life and almost ate the puppeteers. The puppeteers are trying a new game in the United States. They own both political parties and contrive to make sure that Americans are never choosing between a good and a great candidate, but only between hopelessly compromised stooges.

I don't think the internet would have developed in Hitler's day, except as an organ of the Nazi party. Someone like Julian Assange would have been hauled out of his home in the middle of the night and murdered. Goebbels had complete control of the media. William Shirer had to get the international papers sent to him when he was in Berlin, just to find out what was really happening in the world.

This sort of thing happens under political control. Under financial control, as in the United States, there is less concern about the press. Yes it is controlled but the fringe press is allowed (so far) to run free.

The people who control the fascist United States just want to make money. They don't care what you think, because there is almost no hope of ever overcoming the lock they have on the political process. If the country goes into a violent meltdown, they will just go bearish on the insurance industry.

Hitler had a vision for Germany. The American fascists don't care about America except as a money making machine. They live in gated communities and vacation elsewhere.
edit on 19-3-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

They don't need to monitor the entire world physically due to the speed of the fast CPU's employed in conjunction with the algorithms programmed to look for patterns and words that will form a picture and will signal an alarm if the patterns formed indicate a potential danger.

The old way employed had to do with computers catching certain words and phrases and an alarm would signal for a person to study more into it.

The new way involves sophisticated programming that replaces those people, because it is able to create a more perfect picture since there is more data of everyone, it is faster, and has more space, and it can analyze patterns and ways of thinking that are conducive to being a threat to the system.

It is not much different than studying any other object or discipline in science once you have all the data available. We are not outside of science but are part of it and are just as predictable when enough data is obtained to form a picture.
edit on 19-3-2012 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

As far as I know there are two ways of doing fascism.

One is the way that Hitler and Mussolini did it. Basically you have a partnership between the political arm of the government and the financial and industrial interests in the country, with the political people in the driver's seat.

The other way of doing fascism is to have the same partnership but with the financial and industrial interests in the driver's seat. That is how it is being done in the United States.

Thanks for posting that. It's no-frills basic but does tend to illustrate what is going on. I can say I agree with all your conclusions though.

Hitler, like Mussolini would have had a "War on Drugs" that would make the DEAs heads spin. Mussolini's answer to the Mafia: gun them down or toss them in jail.

In the United States, financial interests are partners in crime.

The Drug War is another major financial interest with many partners. This war is not at all about stopping drug traffic, rather it is all about controlling drug traffic. In an open market those drugs would be almost worthless. Prohibition makes it into a very lucrative illicit big-money enterprise that some of the same financial-interest people you speak of are very involved in keeping the mechanisms in-place. The Police and Prison-State is a major mechanism of that larger industry, which is another problem we need to deal with to reclaim our liberties.

The people who control the fascist United States just want to make money. They don't care what you think, because there is almost no hope of ever overcoming the lock they have on the political process.

And it is not just the US. That may have been where much of those financial fortunes were first made but this has gone global; it is viral and infectious.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

In the United States, financial interests are partners in crime.

The Drug War is another major financial interest with many partners. This war is not at all about stopping drug traffic, rather it is all about controlling drug traffic.

You and I agree on this. I wasn't clear enough, but that's what I meant.

The people who control the fascist United States just want to make money. They don't care what you think, because there is almost no hope of ever overcoming the lock they have on the political process.

And it is not just the US. That may have been where much of those financial fortunes were first made but this has gone global; it is viral and infectious.

Yes, that is true. I am most concerned about the United States though.

Some people reading my posts might think that I am pushing for class warfare or that I don't like capitalism. Nothing could be further from the truth. I like the system we have. I don't like how it has been undermined and crippled by financial interests.

The United States is a great country that I love dearly, but one to which am now afraid to travel.

The American myth of the free individual, any of whom can "make it to the top", is fatally flawed.

The fact of the matter is that it is geometrically impossible for just "anyone" to make it to the top. Most Americans don't need to be told this. Americans are smart enough to know that not everyone can make it to the top and in fact in order to make it to the top, someone will have to make it impossible for someone else to get there, maybe for a lot of other people to get there.

Unfortunately there are enough Americans, who believe that they can make it to the top, to create a dangerous instability in the society that occurs when "the top" starts to get overcrowded. The ones who don't fit at the top in a healthy society start to find ill advised and often illegal ways of forcing themselves to the top of the society.

If enough people start doing this, one highly motivated and energetic part of the society starts to cannibalize the rest of the society. That has been happening in America since before the time Eisenhauer made reference to the unhealthy influence of the "military industrial complex".

The cannibals have run rampant ever since. Kennedy was the last president to make a serious attempt to stop them. Their rapacity has shape shifted into all forms of looting of the US treasury and defrauding of the public.

America needs to modify it's myths a little. It needs to idealize the American who makes it to the top while shouldering some, not all, just some of the burdens of the less fortunate and who does it honestly. Huckleberry Finn, not Tom Sawyer.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

well the same thing was said in the 80's and early 90's about things like the "P"act and the NDAA2012 act, the UN small arms gun ban for get the M1 Garands, never happen not in the USA!!! Well gee look in 2012 they are here TSA DHS have the right to grope and detain you on hear say, or if they have an itchy toe,the NSA has the right to bug you, tag you, block you, or name you as a threat just by saying bomb. and it is not even the end of march.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

As I was told by a Navy radioman colleague who definitely knew . . .

ALL electricity based communications have been monitored by literally acres of computers for now more than 40 years.

The Constitution has been shredded a long time.

The demonized !!!CONTROL!!! PHREAQUES know no limits. They want and demand to have organic robots.

They seek to genocidally eradicate FREE, THINKING HUMANS from the planet.

twoday.net...

www.crossroad.to...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Actually, at this point,

the Marxist satanic global oligarchy

is soooooooooooooooo awash in Monopoly money . . . it no longer has much allure for them.

Purportedly the Rothschild family alone is worth 300 TRILLION with a "T."

What they want now is POWER AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE OF IT . . .

and 6.8 billion people LESS to threaten their POWER.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

Actually . . . not quite accurate . . .

They can spy on voices in a room or across a football field.

They can see through walls and down in the ground at least 10 stories.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Imightknow

The idea that the Marxist satanic oligarchy follow any rules but their own demonized powermongering ways and goals of their own choices is absurd.

As I've noted . . . ALL electricity based communications the world over have been monitored by literally acres of computers for more than 40 years.

The rules are fantasies to help keep the lemmings passive until they can lead them over the cliff.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

This is not 1984 anymore. George Orwells dark dreams of a horrible tomorrow is but soft breeze compared to the storm approaching on the horizon. Its name "Stellar Wind" is well chosen.

You will not know this demon until he comes calling. Then it is lights out.

Having stated certain words in my original OP I am flagged by the current NSA systems.So are you and all those on this board. Nothing will probably happen today or tomorrow but in a couple of years when the market has crashed and Obama has executed the full force of his latest Executive Order, the NDRP (National Defense Resources Preparedness) then we are all screwed. Mark my words.

INDEED. ABSOLUTELY.

God alone is refuge against such satanic evil.

And, He allows, schedules some for the honor of martyrdom.

It is exciting to see the END TIMES Biblical prophecies come literally true at an increasing pace before my very eyes.

I sure wish we could get to AFTER ARMAGEDDON without the rivers of blood.

Nevertheless, HE promised never to leave me nor foresake me . . . that I'd be in Him and He in me.

Given that . . . the satanic oligarchy is defeated . . . was defeated at the Cross and the empty tomb.

Any evil done to an authentic Christian only increases their eternal reward.

The elite oligarchy have been deluded into thinking that the fallen angels/ET's with satan leading and humans with ET high tech will defeat ALMIGHTY GOD at Armageddon.

They are in for a very huge shocking surprise.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Hmmmmmmmmm

You sound like the Marxist satanic globalist oligarchy and their stooges have made

0.0000000000000000000000000000000%

progress toward effecting such daily tyranny on every citizen of the planet . . . and toward their genocidal removal of 6.8 BILLION people from the planet.

Have you been asleep all these months?

Do you REALLY

think that WW3

is NOT looming starkly from adventures in the Middle East?

How long have you been comfortable and delighted to live in Alice's rabbit hole?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
It should be quite clear to everyone by now this nation ,Canada and Europe are all run by proxy by the communists through their global media empire.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

As some of the oligarchy have brazenly told Steve Quayle . . .

it doesn't matter.

They rightly know they cannot be stopped at this point.

The Biblically predicted basic outline WILL BE effected to the letter.

This era WILL BE WORSE than the world EVER HAS known and WORSE than it ever will know again.

Welcome to Nightmare on Hell Street.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Yes and no.

They are mere men

plus fallen angels and demonic forces and technology virtually beyond imagination.

And, God Almighty has decreed that they will be more or less in control of the planet overtly for 3.5-7 years . . .

vividly demonstrating to all creation the resulting horrors of life apart from

an intimate dance relationship with God.

Thankfully, THE KING IS COMING.

LONG LIVE THE RETURN OF THE KING.

The One who gave Himself--His very broken, crushed heart and life blood for even those who hung Him on that Cross . . . is COMING THIS TIME

As conquering King.

And THEN evil will be banished from the planet.

It's the rivers of blood between now and then that are sobering.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Actually, at this point, the Marxist satanic global oligarchy is soooooooooooooooo awash in Monopoly money . . . it no longer has much allure for them.

That's what the poor people think.

The rich still want money.

In the first place to stay ahead of inflation in real purchasing power. The more inflated and worthless money becomes, the more the wealthy will increase their efforts to acquire it.

In the second place, part of staying at "the top" is preventing others from getting there. One way to do that, in fact the most effective way, is to limit their purchasing power by taking as much of the purchasing power as is prudently possible out of the economy, . . . for oneself.

Purportedly the Rothschild family alone is worth 300 TRILLION with a "T."

This sounds to me like an urban legend. Nobody can verify a figure like that. It is depressing though. Maybe that's why the number is out there.

What they want now is POWER AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE OF IT . . . and 6.8 billion people LESS to threaten their POWER.

We are told that this is what the rich want, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are starting to revise their thinking.

The wealth of the rich is worthless without people to buy. The more people, the more power.

There are some stupid rich people, Prince Phillip, for example, who don't know that more people means more power, but they are like cave men who wouldn't know what to do with an ox drawn plough.

The mass of the people are no threat to the powerful as long as their fundamental needs are taken care of. The biggest threat to the rich, as has been demonstrated over and over in history is their own inability to control and discipline themselves.

In the computer age, big numbers of people are do-able. In reality, they will be necessary for the tasks ahead. The rich need to revise their thinking on this. More people = More power
edit on 20-3-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The mass of the people are no threat to the powerful as long as their fundamental needs are taken care of. The biggest threat to the rich, as has been demonstrated over and over in history is their own inability to control and discipline themselves.

I agree with this to the point that those fundamental needs are accessible though not outrightly provided. It would appear the ruling authority's inability to discipline themselves increases their desire to discipline others. Invariably it comes down to people living under oppression eventually revolting and overturning authority.

The most self-disciplined people tend to desire more liberty for themselves and others. As society becomes lax in self-discipline it lapses into demanding more laws and societal regulations. I believe this can be observed in American society where the once most prosperous and pampered nation has now become one of the most bound by regulations and disciplinary systems, witness their booming prison industry and now a resulting economic decline. Oppressed people tend to be less motivated whereas the most liberated are more up for handling challenges and taking initiative.

It would be wise for the ruling elite to ensure its subjects retain a hand deciding their own course, and it is also wise not to subsidize inherent laziness with programs to be non productive. By nature we thrive on challenges and having a free hand in tackling those challenges. We also live much happier under those circumstances.

edit on 20-3-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Einstein once said words to the effect of "Mankind is in a race between education and extinction." I would amend that epigram to say, "Mankind is in a race between the education of the rich and extinction."

The rich are the most dangerously backward and intellectually poverty stricken segment of people on the planet.

Unfortunately, as they go, so goes the largest proportion of the rest of us, because up til now, they have been steering the ship. They are in bad need of intellectual enrichment.

That job is up to us. We have to seed the world with creative thinking and thanks to the internet we have just the tool to do the job. I think the rich will eventually "get it" by osmosis.

When they see where humanity is going, they will get back out in front of the parade, like the good labrador retriever-style leaders that they are and bask in the glory. They will also perform the valuable service of providing investment capital to help get us where we have to go.

edit on 20-3-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

No, unless you were there you will just get an agenda laden version of any story. You can see both sides propaganda but the real truth is lost somewhere in the middle. We are no better off because of the internet. Some in charge will say it is a threat because we can now openly see the others sides propaganda along with our own and this allows us to kind of see what is in play, but the truth will always escape us friend. Even if you knew the truth no one would believe you over their beloved Faux News etc.... We go the way that providence dictates in the same way a blind man walks through the woods with no cane.

Lets just hope a de-population agenda is not in play. With all the saber rattling with Russia I am really starting to wonder.

Try this, See Fox news and rt.com equally for one week. You will see for yourself!
edit on 21-3-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
How do you fight this? Write a letter and mail it!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join