It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Are This Far From A Turnkey Totalitarian State" - Big Brother Goes Live September 2013

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Don't shoot me, but I actually embrace a totalitarian, NWO state.

And actually, its about time.

Shoot you?

If you get your way, we won't have guns!

Lol.....my point exactly. Keeps the crime rate down.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

as soon as anyone mentions "Nazis" as a comparison, I roll my eyes and click away

This is foolish, you are just blinding yourself to the truth. Our country is following the same path as Nazi Germany. Do you really believe that no other country could ever be like them?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Shoot you?

If you get your way, we won't have guns!

Lol.....my point exactly. Keeps the crime rate down.

Well, good luck, I guess. I'll fight it and you every step of the way. But at least it won't be boring!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well, I guess the time has almost come to buy a boat and sail off to an unknown island in the South Pacific. These crazies want to enslave us all. Maybe a super computer virus will attack and kill this beast. One can only hope...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I think for the most part we expect it to happen. I know I do. After all, we are quite corrupt right down to individualistically corrupt. Our moral fabric has degraded to where are biggest concerns are our own personal desires. However, I think this is to be expected the more technological and materialistic the world becomes. We are in danger of losing our empathy, which eventually will degrade our humanity.

Or do we think it's okay to allow our children to play with guns on the street? Somehow we tolerate killing in the name of God. Somehow it's acceptable for countries to play war games with each other over resources. We can pretend we don't each individually have a responsibility to those around us, but we do share space with each other. In the end we get what we deserve. Hopefully we will turn it around, but it seems to be escalating (the violence and discontent) and escalating at a very high rate of speed. I still have hope though, we always have hope.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Majiq1

I never stated the mass execution of americans by their government. I didnt even remotly state that. All I said was that they already do what they see fit whether its authorized or not. No where did I even mention camps either. Your slandering of my opinion only weakens yours.

Further point, how can I provide evidence for the mass execution of American citizens by their governement if nothing like that has happened yet. Your putting words in my mouth. The closest I could do is the mass extermination of The Aboriginal people that once called this green land home.

Native American Genocide
edit on 18-3-2012 by AaronWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
More on the NSA building details.

I guess this seems inevitable really, not that I like it, but today's reality I suppose. The data miners are gonna luvit!

edit on 18-3-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Majiq1

FEMA?? it might not have happened yet, but.............

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Going by an old saying 'the tighter you grip an eel the easier it slips from your grasp' will gathering even more data mean the will find it harder to keep secrets?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Hi CB328... wow.... people don't realize how much we HAVE become like the Nazi's.. YES, this term tends to get over-used; especially by MSM trolls and people making political hay use it all the time loosely..

BUT... our level of spying on the masses is way beyond the Gestapos abilities.

In Germany, pre-war... there was a BIG health food fad in Germany...

There was a BIG anti-smoking push..

They confiscated peoples property at will to make conservation areas, or whatever..

Many what some would call subtle comparisons are out there... but the parallels are numerous.

Here is a snip from an article on the above point

One of the most famous trials before the People's Court was that of college students Hans and Sophie Scholl and their friend Christoph Probst. Arrested and charged with treason for circulating anti-government leaflets entitled The White Rose, they were given a secret trial before Judge Roland Freisler, chief justice of the People's Court of the Greater German Reich, who had been sent from Berlin to Munich to preside over the case.

Since the trial was conducted in secret, Hans and Sophie's parents were not permitted into the courtroom. When Magdalena Scholl tried to force her way into the secret proceedings, she screamed, "But I'm the mother of two of the accused," to which the guard responded, "You should have brought them up better."

TextThe government permitted Hans and Sophie to have an "approved" lawyer, but he was much too frightened and intimidated to put up any kind of real defense, not that it would have done any good anyway, given that the judge, rather than a jury, was deciding their fate.

After spunky 21-year-old Sophie said to Judge Freisler, "Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare to express themselves as we did," Judge Freisler announced his verdict: "Guilty," and then sentenced Hans, Sophie, and Christoph to the guillotine.

WW2 Germany compared to USA today

And here is another article on more of the same similarities between the two nations, divided by time...

more comparisons

And another excellent comparison....

Hermes Press

To say that we are NOT like that long ago suppressive nation is a trip down DENIAL LANE... to a dark destination.

To those who look forward to a system like this.. umm... Karl Marx's uptopian system has failed miserably, mainly due to the curruption of people in positions of power.. due to greed, power, wealth, etc, etc.

I was married to a Russian lady whose family was WIPED OUT by Stalin... save one, (her ancestor..duh grampa)

He was "spared" only because of his math skills.... and put to work on the Russian A bomb project, with a DEATH threat over his head if they failed to make a working bomb!!! He was declared a hero of the Soviet Union, and enjoyed priviledges others only dreamed of. His children were given above and beyond "help" in their careers..including one of his sons. Last I heard the son was still head of Moscow Institute of Nuclear Science... a very prestigeous position.

HE speaks of HOW EVIL the old system was, and how they had to talk only in the kitchen with radios turned up in other rooms, and speak quietly over tea and biskets in the kitchen, so others would not hear or turn them in!

Compare THIS to the new NSA spying complex being built in Utah state... hello McFly.. anybody home???

I ALSO had a dear friend in Germany whose FATHER was 15 yrs old BARELY... was out in the field taking care of the farm... and the German army were driving by, and just SNATCHED him from the field..!!!

Two months later he was on the EASTERN FRONT machine gunning Russians by the hundreds... CRYING HIS EYES OUT, SCARED.. sick from all the killing he was doing, and there were officers standing behind him with a pistol to SHOOT HIM should he stop running the machine gun!!!

His mother had NO IDEA what happened to him.. she just found some of his items in the field, and the horse just grazing away.. 4 months later she got a short letter from him telling her what was up..

HOW is the above story any different than the new Executive Order Obama signed....?????

I can not help but think a real world war is brewing, and all of these "acts" and laws, and EO's are being put in place so that when the big balloon goes up...the nation will go into lock down within a weeks time.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Well good! I am glad they are doing this because the American people need a real wake up call and it appears not until a jackboot is on their collective necks will they ever wake up en mass enough to change things. The downside is the rest of us will suffer too for to and it may be to little to late. However it is all part of the cycle. The pendulum will not swing the other way until it is at its extreme farthest position in the opposite direction. So the farther it swings in the direction of totalitarianism the sooner it will swing back toward freedom!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Government spying has been around long before Obama,Bush,Clinton echelon was what we use to call it and even before then what you checked out of the library.

Big Brother has always been around in some shape or form.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bakatono

So, I am going to assume you are being sincere and aren't just a troll.

I think your statement, if genuine, is interesting. Can you elaborate on your statement? Why would you welcome a totalitarian NWO state? Why do you think it is overdue? What are the benefits of it vs. existing governments (not just the US, but any government)?

Thanks, and yes I am being very honest.

(from a few posts of mine on this topic)

We are going to have to accept CHANGE in order to evolve. But the NWO is only 'evil and scary' because of the resistance to change/evolution. Think about it:

Population Control
Global currency
Global communication
Technological advancements
(slow) Eradication of religion

How else will we quit killing each other over religion, race, or different ideologies? These things, I feel, have been given a negative connotation because not every one can see the big picture.

I have pondered, analyzed, and critically thought this thing out...

The New World Order

First of all, it creates a united, one world governement in which there are no boundaries and we all become global citizens

Population is reduced. This alone reduces crime, poverty (because there is more food for less people) and more land. More land means less industrialized locations in which food can be grown and be healthier because the soil is more rich.

Police State- less crime

One World Currency- no need to convert money; more convienent

Survival of the fittest- This is where being 'aware' and educated come into play. I really do feel that for the millions of people who chose not to grab education and 'snap out' of their zombie mode, maybe they do need to stay where their at. In a New World Order, there still is a need for a slave-labor only population. Lets face it. Thats the way of the world.

I wonder how quickly you would change your tune when it is you, or perhaps your last born child who is selected for extermination for population control, or selected for the starvation and disease of the slave labour camps.

If you believe for one second that a totalitarian world government will be some utopian haven of peace, order and plenty, you are seriously over medicating.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter

"We Are This Far From A Turnkey Totalitarian State" - Big Brother Goes Live September 2013

www.zerohedge.com

In its April cover story, Wired has an exclusive report on the NSA's Utah Data Center, which is a must read for anyone who believes any privacy is still a possibility in the United States: "A project of immense secrecy, it is the final piece in a complex puzzle assembled over the past decade. Its purpose: to intercept, decipher, analyze, and store vast swaths of the world’s communications as they zap down from satellites and zip through the underground and undersea cables of international, foreign, and domestic networks....
(visit the link for the full news article)

And how does this not violate the 6th Amendment? I guess because the 6th Amendment doesn't explicitly state "electronic communication" it makes it okay to invade everyone's privacy? Keeping in mind that communication was done by written word back then and electronic communication didn't yet exist.

I think the 6th Amendment needs to have an addendum to cover ALL forms of private communication. Or at least a supreme court ruling that establishes as much.

Yeah, that'll happen.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by triune

Originally posted by Bakatono

So, I am going to assume you are being sincere and aren't just a troll.

I think your statement, if genuine, is interesting. Can you elaborate on your statement? Why would you welcome a totalitarian NWO state? Why do you think it is overdue? What are the benefits of it vs. existing governments (not just the US, but any government)?

Thanks, and yes I am being very honest.

(from a few posts of mine on this topic)

We are going to have to accept CHANGE in order to evolve. But the NWO is only 'evil and scary' because of the resistance to change/evolution. Think about it:

Population Control
Global currency
Global communication
Technological advancements
(slow) Eradication of religion

How else will we quit killing each other over religion, race, or different ideologies? These things, I feel, have been given a negative connotation because not every one can see the big picture.

I have pondered, analyzed, and critically thought this thing out...

The New World Order

First of all, it creates a united, one world governement in which there are no boundaries and we all become global citizens

Population is reduced. This alone reduces crime, poverty (because there is more food for less people) and more land. More land means less industrialized locations in which food can be grown and be healthier because the soil is more rich.

Police State- less crime

One World Currency- no need to convert money; more convienent

Survival of the fittest- This is where being 'aware' and educated come into play. I really do feel that for the millions of people who chose not to grab education and 'snap out' of their zombie mode, maybe they do need to stay where their at. In a New World Order, there still is a need for a slave-labor only population. Lets face it. Thats the way of the world.

I wonder how quickly you would change your tune when it is you, or perhaps your last born child who is selected for extermination for population control, or selected for the starvation and disease of the slave labour camps.

If you believe for one second that a totalitarian world government will be some utopian haven of peace, order and plenty, you are seriously over medicating.

I waste so much time trying to tell people the same exact thing. These people have their heads in some alternate reality where everyone is friendly and peaceful. They think that just because THEY think like that, everyone else does, too.. or would if it were LAW to be peaceful.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
New American Fascism is too damn stubborn to stop or slow down now!!!! They'll keep going, blind to the awareness that's growing in this country, blind to the scrutiny and protests against the slippery slope towards totalitarianism...

It'll bite them in the ass quite hard someday... because people aren't going to let that kind of thing happen again.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I have nothing to hide, so what do I care? Only those who are planning on the downfall of America, and those who have secrets, have anything to be afraid of. This is just paranoia.

/TOA

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Really? Do you mind if I set up some cameras in your home then? :p

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
America is hated more than Nazis? I can't stand our freedoms being taken away like they are but we are nothing like the Nazis. LOL. I just hope beyond hope that the American people will re realize how important freedom is. There are entire countries in this world that oppose freedom because their leaders are directly profiting from the enslavement of their own people. Two years ago I had a dream that I was trying to save a woman from her own country's military. Just as we were about to escape across the border a giant movie started playing all of mans worst atrocities in the sky a couple of miles away. At the end of the movie was a nuclear blast. Our world should fear nuclear power because it is mainly used for destruction and not self defense. Too many countries have the bomb already. It is too late. The apocalypse is coming. And it will be nuclear weapons that start and end this war. I believe we need to start over anyways. Mark my words. World War III is near at hand.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

It states "it is the final piece in a complex puzzle assembled over the past decade" Note the "final piece" part.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join