It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Mideast/Homeland War on Terrorism, meet the new Dual Red Scare: Russia & China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

gosh what a menagre trois of a predicament we've got now, eh? seems lately more than ever even before (ie 9/11)... like our American government is stillll working so hard lately to make it look like the WHOLE WIDE WORLD is out to get us!

is it?

it seems ever since Russia & China vetoed the otherwise unanimous UN resolution ousting Assad readily from Syria, Russia & China have apparently sealed their fate in America's eyes and joined the ranks of other archenemies, it's starting to look like pretty much all of the mideast- and now Asia too - are such a threat to our existence!

hmmm so we're still at war on terror, ie, Iran.. and now what next? oh, new , timely TERROR blasts in Syria/Damascus, and Russia has confirmed it's got its nukes aimed at us.... and a many years ago when Bush and his son were in office we were gonna do something about NKorea but somehow we forgot about them for a while...now its Russia and China, and whatever's left of the mideast peoples we haven't bombed & irradiated yet (Iran).

what do we eventually have in store for China? Russia?? is that when TSHTF?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

it seems ever since Russia & China vetoed the otherwise unanimous UN resolution ousting Assad readily from Syria, Russia & China have apparently sealed their fate in America's eyes and joined the ranks of other archenemies, it's starting to look like pretty much all of the mideast- and now Asia too - are such a threat to our existence!

Umm.. Wow... What can I say? My first memories of understanding the Soviet Empire was an evil thing was the same time I learned a few choice jingles about Jimmy Carter by hearing them yelled by adults in the gas lines. China was just a lost cause back then..and they really have been a love hate thing since.

If this seems a new thing to some, that is an interesting statement on the lack of historical education we're seeing these days, but these two have been enemies since the end of World War II. It's nothing new..and to anyone who would suggest the people over on their side have changed, that is wishful thinking.

Putin isn't a product of the new age....He was a Colonel in the K.G.B.. Those guys made the MODERN CIA look like a bunch of school girls in a pity party. We're in some serious trouble if the U.S. chooses this moment to go all weak in the knees and roll over to expose a vulnerable belly. Very serious trouble, indeed.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
the world's broke. it's sinking like a lead stone. the growing miserable are outnumbering the growing wealthy by 10,000 to 1 everyday. if not way more.

rich people are living in gated communities patrolled by armed guards and are sealing themselves off from the rest of the world.

outside those gates it's hell. we are living in the time of the collapse of the american empire. it's going to be painful.

just like any wounded animal, america will fight to the end to survive. but this vicious beast is armed to the teeth, and will take allot of the world with it.

china and russia, standing up the united states, backing a little dictatorship in the middle east was unthinkable a few years back.

america's power is long gone. reagan would have went to nuclear war over this. now, absolutely nothing.

pretty soon, puerto rico and honduras are going to start bitch slapping the u.s.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
When the Berlin wall fell
Did an entire nation change it's outlook ?
When the soviet union broke up - did an entire nations outlook change
Ussr becomes cis commonwealth of independent states ?
What's so independent ?
We all know where the power resides
So one day your a USSR commie
The next alls forgiven let's all hold hands and sing happy songs
No
It was all a rouse
The masses in the west and a few in the east fell for it
A few in the west but many in the east knew what it was
A covert way to trick us into believing in change
China, same as Russia had been involved in covert wars against the west and was a staunch supporter of the USSR, when the Berlin wall fell did they just up and change their mind too ?
No
The cold war never ended
It was a rouse
The arms race never ended
Infact it's bigger than ever
The nuke era is a relic
WW3 is well under way
It's just going by a different name, being fought in a slightly different way
Home nations like the US, Russia and china are too big to fall - too big to invade - too well defended
To invade one of these ( or a few other key countries )
Would be a social, political and economic disaster
So the wars are fought in other peoples countries
With the same old powers drawing the lines in the sand
The ME is the front line ( well one of them )
Another front is eastern Europe ( think Georgia, Chechnya )
Another is south America - which is now starting to leak out
And another is Africa ( which has a very interesting story of its own )
Terrorism is just the new militias - non official army's
Look into chinas history in Afghanistan - its ties to AQ and to the Taliban
Read unrestricted warfare - then lookinto how it was written and by whoom
Then apply that book to what has been happening for 15 years
I could say a lot more - but I need to be very carefull what I say
But please - the people of ats - take this knowlege - do your thing
Deny ignorence - find the truth
I expect to see many interesting threads soon
Feel free to U2u

*pops smoke and disappears in the mist*

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

SWEET!

Bring back the Cold War.

It seems to me that things were better back then.

Well, for me anyways...I guess I'm selfish.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Star and Flag, good posting. I can hear the War Drums beating too, friend. Things are happening real fast, and forces are aligning to completely take away our collective freedom, and place us all under the thumb of Storm Troopers in Black Uniforms.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I suppose it's fair to Paraphrase on of the better scenes in a movie I recall. Gene Hackman from Crimson Tide comes to mind here....where he tells his Officer corps at Port that he 'Hopes they all enjoyed their vacation, because there's trouble in Russia and we're back in business'. Well, indeed... It would seem the illusion of the Cold War ending may really have been that. The young people easily imagine it never existed and us older folk find it easier to believe it never ended.

I'll be the truth lay where it always does...somewhere in between and in a place where Boris off the street could sit down with John Smith off our street and have a beer with a Vodka chaser and party the night away. It's a damn shame our leaders and militarys live in a world where the priority is hate and reasons to kill each other. Someday maybe our children or their children will see a world where every leader isn't blood lusting for the destruction of the others.

There isn't time left for us, I fear. Based on time lines alone for the last two World Wars and aftermath, I'd say we have a good 2-3 decades before the world seriously begins to pull out of the dark place the coming war will take us. By then.....My Son will be my hope and I'll just hope I can look back and say we all accounted well for ourselves in the storm to come.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Isn't it ironic US borrows trillions from CHINA (yet to pay back) but boasts a stronger "Economy" and even threatens China with "sanctions" in most recent news, of all all things, over its simple stance of non-interference with Syria and now Iran.

China's economy nevertheless ranks as the 2nd largest in the world, which means after USA's inevitable economic collapse given all that government and consumer credit bankruptcy, it's in first place.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Doing your part to combat terrorism!

Why gas prices are so high - A New way to combat terrorism.

Become a Charity Warrior - "Start your attack runs."

Another reason why gas prices are so high is too keep people from donating their money to the charities that help bring in extra money that goes towards research that funds many types of cancer research as well as helping those here in the U.S. and across the planet by being able to purchase clothes, medicines, food and education for those in third world countries.

Now you wonder how does supporting overseas missions to help the less fortunate counter terrorism?

It is very easy to see.

The terrorists come into a village and force the villagers to be warriors killing those who go against them. The terrorists then use the fighters against their to kill others who do not fall under the will of the terrorist regime.

but...when donations are collected and then used to purchase medicines, food and clothes for the same village where the money has come from the pockets of Americans the villagers will be given a chance to live a life based upon choice and not being forced to do the bidding of the terrorist warlord that would only use them to kill others.

Now is the time to create a new front against terrorism.

Whenever someone calls and asks for a donation even though the amount may seem high and not affordable the amount that you donate is part of the war on terror that will push back terrorism by giving those that the terrorists would use in their killing machine the ability to make a choice in siding with democracy instead of being forced to be a suicide bomber.

If you cannot afford the amount asked for donate at least $5.00.

Be a Charity Warrior in the fight against global terrorism and support the charities that are trying to make the lives of people in third world countries better....don't let the Taliban and Al-Qaeda forces get to them first.
Every amount that you donate to any charity makes you a fighter against global terrorism.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Am no Bible fanatic but you can look it up,
Russia = Gog and Magog and the many nations with him
China = King of the East that will dry up the Euphrates so they can cross it

new topics

top topics

join