It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Needs A Change.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
You know what would happen even if we had a large enough group to revolt? The us's allies would back the u.s. up and mop us up like a wet floor. Don't you realize that every country is out to cage all of us? No form of government gives a flying f**** about anybody. Thats why the world needs to wake up and revolt! Otherwise the whole world will bow down to the corporate governments sold out to business and fraud. This world is completely lost because no one gives a damn anymore about the future of man kind. We are all selfish and only think about our own personal life time. Which is so minuscule and doesn't even matter. But what does matter is the future of mankind. To be free. Not enslaved and ruled by tyrants. We are too strong minded and independent as individuals to be beaten down to such a low form of life. Slaving away to people who get more respect and money then anyone else. When in actuality we are "the ones" that make the difference in this world. Not the government. Without us the government and the TBTB would be absolutely nothing. The day mankind realizes this is when the world will change. Until then we will be nothing but whiners and slaves to the world. This is not the world i wish to see my children grow up in. I want them to prosper in actual freedom. Not democracy hidden behind dictatorship, corporate, bankster and paid off politician rule. We are mankind. We are not meant to be ruled by such absurd rule the way we are now.

*sigh*

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

Don't you realize that every country is out to cage all of us?

Nope...

According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) 2,266,800 adults were incarcerated in U.S. federal and state prisons, and county jails at year-end 2010 — about .7% of adults in the U.S. resident population

en.wikipedia.org...

ETA-

Additionally, 4,933,667 adults at year-end 2009 were on probation or on parole.[4] In total, 7,225,800 adults were under correctional supervision (probation, parole, jail, or prison) in 2009 — about 3.1% of adults in the U.S. resident population

We are all selfish and only think about our own personal life time.

If that were true, then how could you be here caring as I respond with empathy?

Other than that, the rest was spoken like a true patriot with courage.

edit on 18-3-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

Originally posted by Donahue

Without us the government and the TBTB would be absolutely nothing.

Who are 'TBTB' (TPTB)?

Do they actually exist somewhere other than within the minds of those whom need another "figure" to blame?

A good first step towards change, might be to find the actual root of the problems, instead of blaming invisible enemies.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
i only brought up "TBTB" because other people think they see them. I just wanted to connect to other people. I believe one day man will be fed up with this crap and the next world war will be the people against their governments.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

The decision is the first step. Change is imminent.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

We are mankind. We are not meant to be ruled by such absurd rule the way we are now.

Maybe we're meant to be ruled. Maybe we deserve it. After all, it's mankind who's let it happen, no one else.
We let them get away with it. We're all corrupted in some form or fashion and they exploit that.
What you like TV? They have one for you at the end of the room.
What you like radio? It's next to the TV.
What you like technology like smart phones? It's by the radio.
You see where I'm getting at?
Distractions, distractions.
That and mind control, recruitment, lies, deceit, greed and fear.

Fear, our number one enemy.

new topics

top topics

join