It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

observations related to the Monark type mind controll book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
name of book
"monarch" "monark" type mind control, I don't believe its and official book. one of the books list about 50 more.

There are several versions of this book. I the one with the good stuff is missing " i was told it had actual secrets in it". This book could be used for so many purposes, It is useful for stimulating more explicate imagination witch might help make good movies. Allot of it is possibly fake but i know came out of factual information, and actual experiments.

Hospital workers subliminally popped to search mind control in my head and when i eventually looked it up this book was placed where i would find it or they predicted i would find it at that place. They used stuff out of this book in there communications with me. I'm referring to there talk. They used the information from this book to attempted to hypnotize me and brainwash me, also using quack terminology. If i repeat for example what was said to me to the FBI for example, ISP records shows i read this book and this means that none of these communications happened, its all from a mental disorder.

This is the problem when the government allow unreasonable search and seizure, and they try and use your own ideas agents you. You know exactly whats going on. I don't mean everything but as far as to cert-en subjects. That was how the book was related to me. This is the danger of reading these books.

heres some things i want to point out. The book would be good for inspiring new unethical torture techniques. all and all if you don't follow the book but use your imagination in conjunction with other information, even history. You can use mind control even without it being that unethical in regards to torture, it just depends on what you already know and your innovativeness.

children naked electroshocked in cages, happened to dogs in actual known experiments.

Symbols do aid in controlling us kings have used this in the past its no longer magic accept to uneducated people.

theres talk about spells, yes spirituality controls us.

Im not sure if the knowing what someone will be good at by faces is true but it works with dogs so why not.

since ancient times as recorded in history people have used torture to control us.

everything in there is based on actual science and history and just plane ole common sense and intelligent enuf of a person could use this the information as they presented it is just inheritabley flawed and that doesn't hurt anything.
edit on 18-3-2012 by floorplans because: Fixing some spelling mistakes

edit on 18-3-2012 by floorplans because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Man, I tried really hard to figure out what you are talking about but I can't get through this without cringing at every second word. Please use spellcheck. I want to take your post seriously, it's hard to do so. If you did find a book allowing you to control someone's mind I would be horrified to see what you'd do with it. The poor souls head would most likely implode from your sheer inability to clearly explain your intentions.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by floorplans

I have read that book also. I have dreams that indicate what will happen later in waking reality. I too am followed by odd people with odd characters that want to character assassinate me. I think it is all in fun. I enjoy it.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Book title or link?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Allot of them seem very casual, some are unusual, i guess its a large act. people repeating scenes in the streets when there not very active "usually subtle". Its annoying as #, interesting i must say but still annoying as #. and the looks the police give you, like they want to shoot you or something I want to stick a tracking device on one of there cars.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xander1101
Man, I tried really hard to figure out what you are talking about but I can't get through this without cringing at every second word. Please use spellcheck. I want to take your post seriously, it's hard to do so. If you did find a book allowing you to control someone's mind I would be horrified to see what you'd do with it. The poor souls head would most likely implode from your sheer inability to clearly explain your intentions.

That makes 2 of us, I read through it but I fail to see what's the OP's point...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I am concerned for you. Please take care of yourself. I know it is difficult to trust given what you are going through, but maybe you should try to find Dr.s and Nurses you can trust.

Where you are is a scary place, or so it sounds to me, I don't like to think of you there. I hope you can find your way out.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

www.conspirazzi.com... "how the illuminati create an undetectable total mind controll slave"

its version has about 500 pages. people just keep altering them I have a version that's 1000 pages, people just keep adding more stuff to them.

edit on 18-3-2012 by floorplans because: adding title

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I do know that this is a hard topic to confront and it does take time to come to terms with what has been reported. With very limited official acknowledgement of this situation it does raise doubts to the legitimacy of the claims, but considering the implications it does not discount the veracity of the claims. With such high profile people being named yet not taking any deformation action to publications, it does provide weight to what has been described.

In the movie 'American Psycho', the main character does make a confession but it gets discounted because it is so abhorrent. It does appear that there is some of this 'daze' going on with the public reaction to these and similar accounts. When reviewing just how, why and what happened on 9/11, the subject of mind control is one that does provide a lot of answers.

But out of this darkness, can a more humane way of managing social dysfunction be found? Until a more ethical approach to the research is implemented the darkness will continue.
edit on 19-3-2012 by kwakakev because: added 'it'

top topics

join