It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we are ready for the alien invasion!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Aliens Armament: 1 galaxy nuker...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
its not really a matter of thinking we can fight and win. once we as humans realized there is another alien race out there, we would absoultely want to have some sort of weapon in hand.

id guess once the native americans realized there was this white european man out there , they started making more arrows.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

No even a possibility....Only possible way that I can imagine would be if it was an attempt to save the planet .
We most likely wouldnt even now they were here...Surely not unless they wanted it to be known.

And its not like we could threaten to render the planet useless.....

Our chances in any sort of battle would be laughable. To bad we dont have those space based weapons in place....

edit on 18-3-2012 by HumanoidX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Why has this video been ignored by the world - more particularly by those who have been waiting for disclosure.

Here the Canadian Minister of Defense - openly discloses the existence of UFOs and much more - so what are folks waiting for. (he gets to the point after 2/3 mins)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The aliens all tell us no. And stop with the nukes,dummies.Fission weapons IN YOUR OWN ATMOSPHERE!!?What is wrong with you!? Stuff like that.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by elitegamer23
reply to post by WingedBull

the only reason i think an alien race would travel so far to reach earth is because they need a place to live. what else would justify traveling so far through space.

apex-predators of the universe? nomadic space scavengers?

what ever their reason for comming to earth, it wouldnt be friendly.

Just a thought but... If we as humans were ever able to actually get along well enough to get our crap in order and pool our resources to put together a long range exploration of space, which will most likely not happen in my lifetime but you never know, do you think that we would be unfriendly or looking to eat the new found alien life? I would hope the expedition would be under the pretense of peace, trade of resources and technology etcetera. I know this may be a little bit of an optimistic approach to the idea but it's worth some consideration. I know humans have a rough track record and it shows everyday in the news and in history. But imagine that some of the potential good and kindness that is possible in most people were to shine through great things could potentially be at hand. I'd say there's a fifty-fifty chance this be the case. Methinks there's more than one side to any situation and I am more inclined towards a more optimistic view of contact. Sounds crazy I know, especially compared to nomadic ruthless space avengers eating us alive, but just a thought.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Its right there in all our ancient writings for anyone who cares to look and read between the lines
The aliens are coming coz earth chicks are super hot compared to the ugo's they have in outer space.

In all the old texts they get thrown out of heaven for shagging earth babes, my guess is of the ones who got thrown down here a few somehow escaped back to their home planet and told their mates and now a huge group of horny aliens is on the way.

Think a bucks party in Thailand times a few million and ul get the picture.

We all know their bigger and stronger and most likely smarter so lets just hope their not charming with a great sense of humour or us earth guys are gonna be very lonely soon

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

After watching the video, the first thing that I thought is that maybe the et's gave the ptb a shot to work together, it wasn't accepted and so now they might possibly come to the aid of the 99% that were never given a chance to accept in the first place. The meek shall inherit the earth or something like that. Wouldn't that be a treat, lmao!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
To me, it is rather a moot point. Why would we want to invade ourselves?

It seems quite obvious, especially with revelations of late, that earth was visited by some forms of intelligence long ago, and have irrevocably become entwined in our history if not our evolution. Have no idea how, why or if it is still going on, but there are some people on this planet that have those answers. I think the rest of us are going to get some of those answers fairly soon.

The old adage... "Careful what you wish for." applies IMHO.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I think most bible reading Christians know for a fact that there will indeed be an "alien invasion". In the bible the aliens are called the "sons of god" and they will once again come and mingle themselves with the daughters of men... (the not-so-secret secret of the masons for example) - 3-stranded DNA, consciousness shift and the like...

In revelations it is written the "red dragon" will cause a third of the "stars" to fall / be cast down to earth - and stars are demons / aliens / bad angels if you study scripture. (Their souls are in the wheels / craft and where the wheels go they go).

The new-agers also confirms this where their ascended masters and kin and will, very shortly, land (re fall) to earth and help humanity into the new "golden age" and solve all the earth's problems via globalisation with Sanat (Satan) Kumatra as the sole leader. lol

Fun times ahead! Hope you are wearing the right armour!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

What I want to ask is why an alien invasion?

Why do the sheep automatically assume that aliens would attack/kill us?

It has to be all that negative programming from movies based on alien invasions, etc.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks the human race is ready for an invasion by a space faring species is out of their minds.

....That's really all there is to say about it. Our race would be doomed before we even had the chance to strike back.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
if an invasion happens it will be from either china or some other dumbass country that wants to get their ass handed to them.... no aliens

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The very big problem is that ther isn't Only One Alien Race out there that visiting us, but MANY and different, with different purpose.

When we will see them, we will see Not ONE... but MANY and DIFFERENT Alien Race.

Invasion?

NO. This you can call: CONTACT.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
The very big problem is that ther isn't Only One Alien Race out there that visiting us, but MANY and different, with different purpose.

When we will see them, we will see Not ONE... but MANY and DIFFERENT Alien Race.

Invasion?

NO. This you can call: CONTACT.

Am often wondering if that's partly why some skeptics/debunkers are going a bit over the top lately. People are starting to try and find genuine answers to what's really going on and it's a challenge to our widely accepted version of history. That alone is obviously going to get some people being overly defensive and might explain why there's been so many arguments lately.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I think it would be a huge ego bust, if it happens they will be human just like us. That would put things in to perspective, Turns out our roots are billions of years old and flourished over that time.

The difference is the society that will come did not go to war with each other and put all efforts in to advancement of technology. Hence why they could come here and really; wipe us out from orbit with out effort.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity. Would a nuke even work in space? Have there been any nukes set off in space to test this. How would that all work given no air, it's a vacume and so on?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Ah, if a hostile race would ever want the planets, we would be no more powerful than ants against them. They would have passed the "singularity" age maybe million years ago, just to give a hind on this one. We just discovered computers several decades ago..

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
we would either be made to destroy ourself or wiped without even knowing about them
viruses, sun, disasters, impacts - there are many ways
why would they need to fight?
its like a native vs modern soldier - would a soldier go melee if theres a rifle in his hand?
and even if 'melee' - EMPs at the start we wouldnt even know what hit us - electronics, satellites, energy and communication falls. Most would be sure it was the Sun. Then bridges, rafineries, supplies and then they can land when we have no fuel, energy, communication, advanced weapons and command and dont even know whats up - they can then strike invisible, cloaked and shielded, with no use for our guns and our nukes off. People would rather worry what to eat, drink and how to survive the chaos. But thats if they would want to put unneccessary effort into such action.

the more advanced civilization the different needs
if they would be advanced enough to get here en masse then they wouldnt probably need our planet and not even look our way - suck the sun and on their way xD
IMO:
advanced civilization will be less biological and more semienergetic bodies (angel like xd)
resources? from the stars - planets and asteroids dont possess that much value (maybe as a tourist areas or places to stop for a while and rest)
numbers? Im sure at some point (with longevity), population stabilizes and goes into stagnation - they become more independent from society and move in small or medium 'packs' so can spread across galaxy/space and have some part of their own (like this star is owned by my familly tree and the other is my brothers familly tree and that one is our friends xD ) they can be/play gods then since there are enough areas for all and probably theres lots of 'no mans space'.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
I can only guess that the Aliens are pissed because of the USA and co. Therefor, it will be YOUR war with them.

Don't worry limey, we can take em

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join