It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Namaste! I'm soulshn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Howdy y'all!

After lurking for nearly four years i am motivated to finally man up and start participating on account of what i feel are some very important things going on in the world right now. i very much look forward to being able to discuss some of them with you all!

i am around 30 years old from the beautiful state of Georgia (go Dawgs!). i had the great pleasure of watching the Hidden_Hand thread unfold here 3 years ago and it had a profound impact on my life. A recent Otherworldly experience has rekindled some of it's lessons in my soul and i think now is the time to share them with the world at large.

i will wrap this up by saying that i love you All very much and and am very excited to spend this most important time in our history together.

Namaste and Much Love!
soulshn
edit on 3/18/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Welcome! So glad that you've decided to join us. I agree it is a most amazing time to be here, in more respects than one.

ATS is truly a window into a very unique cross section of ideas and perspectives. I'm glad that you will be adding yours to the mix, and look forward to seeing you on the boards.

May love and light lead you on your journey.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Welcome to ATS. Glad you took the plunge. I have no idea what the hidden hand thread is but I'm sure I'll go look for it tomorrow when I wake up and check my subscribed threads.

Enjoy and I look forward to seeing you on the boards.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

Thank you very much for your warm welcome! i happen to believe that love/light are guiding a lot of things here now and i am excited to share some of that with you.
edit on 3/18/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Thank you much!

Here is a link to the condensed version of the thread i referenced:

home.comcast.net...

And here is the link to the actual ATS thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would be absolutely delighted if you would read it with an open mind. i happen to believe there is much truth and beauty contained within. Here is to hoping that it has as a beautiful an influence on you as it has on me.

Much Love!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Congratulations, you've joined the world's largest and civil alternative topics discussion community! We've created a presentation tour with just you in mind.

Welcome soulshn

For now you can reply to any thread in any forum you wish. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

Be sure to try out our Ask ATS with the "search words" of your choice. I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too. We encourage everyone to please contribute to existing threads rather than start a new one. This will also help guarantee that your thread won't end up as a duplicate located elsewhere. The ATS Search feature is your friend!
Speaking of "Search", to save yourself a lot of searching and even possible future heartache & frustration, please review the below.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)

Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

AboveTopSecret is much like a theme park with many, many rides, with that said...
Here's a few thoughts before getting onto any one of the 1000's of topical rides at Above Top Secret, also known as ATS, the world's largest Civil & Unique Discussion Community.

*** Please be at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward), and act like an 'civil' adult. This will save you a lot of future stress, frustration and possible action by one of your friendly neighborhood Mods!

*** Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your on. Before getting on a ride, you should be mentally fit, emotionally stable and have a strong stomach for theories, conjecture, research and evidence presented that may be contrary to your own.

*** Please be "open-minded" enough to understand that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might think or expect. At times, you may learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride, this is a natural and normal phenomena.

*** Please note that at times the ride gets overly-heated and "it's strongly suggested" to get off the ride to regroup one's thoughts before continuing. This will also help guarantee that the ride will move forward without getting derailed or explode into a fiery trashbin.

*** Please have fun! Be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, use profanity, intentionally spread a hoax and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

I think I might have actually stumbled on that one before but scanned it again anyway. It's nothing new imho and I couldn't see a single thing in the first 5 pages of any real importance or relevance. Could just be me though.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

You did that nice thread. I flagged it. Nice job.

Welcome to the tribe.

beez

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
sorry to sound stupid but where did Namaste come from and what does it mean? lol

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You must have been the one who got in there before it got nuked from orbit ha! I appreciate it!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by scottbob

It is a traditional Indian greeting meaning roughly "that which is divine in me recognizes that which is divine in you".

top topics

join