It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you guys think it would be like to be a member in one of the higher goverments.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I was wondering what do you guys think it would be like to be a member of one of the higher governments like the UN? Or one of the shadow governments?
edit on 18-3-2012 by floorplans because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I honestly wouldn't want that kind of bad karma in my life. If I was a different person I could do some of the stuff. But on a base human level, god what those guys must do to sleep at night.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by floorplans

I would collapse what we have left of this crazy system and start fresh and natural
Easier said than done though
But hey, .. still.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I think no one is replying because if they told you, then they would have to kill you.

You know, that sort of thing.

Their very secret in what they do and if anyone finds out, you usually find them in the obituaries of the newspaper.

edit on 18-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Oh that's easy, trafficked little children and blow. They love that #.
Watch a movie called The Whistleblower starring Hilary Swank for specifics.

IMDB Link

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I expect their would be some very heavy, deep and complex discussions going on. If you cannot talk about difficult issues without losing it then it would not go too well. There are some very long running issues and problems as well. I would not expect things to change much overnight, but as long as both sides are committed to understanding and working through the problems some improvements will be found.

Considering what is at stake if a serious global conflict was to develop between the main powers, we either all live together or die together.

new topics

top topics

join