It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Alien Souls Be Invading Earth ...riding on the Solar winds?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
The above was the result of a "rational" thought process of yours ?
I find it difficult to believe that you not only came up with the above drivel ... but that you actually went ahead and posted it.

Just goes to show in my 1st post to this thread where I commented that ATS these days seems to be inundated with people posting just about any kind of outlandish rubbish, wasn't far of the mark indeed.

Originally posted by tauristercus

If this gets flagged I'll wanna know WHY !

I gave this thread a flag. But, I'm not telling you why.

edit on 18-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: I'm ILikeStars, and I approve this message, and this edit.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
i think yourmakers arguement is as valid one

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Why does it have to be alien souls streaming in with the sunshine?
Couldnt it be the souls for our own people born inside the sun and riding the sunbeams to their new home?
maybe we are gettng to the end of the supply?Only so many soul eggs per star to get hatched over its season of time,,,,

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Some may scoff at this thoiught, as some scoffed at the idea, that radiation from atomic bombs was harmful prior to the Japanese experimental evidence.

Just for the record, no-one scoffed at the idea that radiation was deadly. It took a few years before they connected, for example, experimenters' (like Madame Curie's) deaths by illnesses like leukemia, to the effects of radiation, but no-one ever "scoffed."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join