It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not so much a conspiracy as a question ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I look at cultures around the world and thier ancient traditions. I ponder is it possible that some ancient INDIAN ancestors road sealife before boats existed.

Literally training themselves to catch large marine animals. POSSIBLE ??

OR NOT ???

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Deus_Brandon

Do you mean rode?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

people train and ride great whales and dolphins so i think its very possible...why u ask such a question? you tradig in your car for a killer whale? sorry had to joke kind of a random question.... i think its possible just not likely

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by intheknow29

oh if there were no boats how did they get to them to train or ride them?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I am just wondering ... I think that Theory of Pangea or ... basically one mass of land on thie earth .... is flawed.

And that would just be one of the many missed variables to even make it a HYPOTHESIS ....

The whole idea of a HYPOTHESIS is LUDICRIS...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

It's not the only thing that is ludicrous.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus_Brandon
I am just wondering ... I think that Theory of Pangea or ... basically one mass of land on thie earth .... is flawed.

And that would just be one of the many missed variables to even make it a HYPOTHESIS ....

The whole idea of a HYPOTHESIS is LUDICRIS...

You might want to understand first about rock layers and how we know that Pangaea did exist (and broke apart into Gondwanaland and Laurasia.) There is also some evidence of a supercontinent BEFORE Pangaea (which was a combination of previous continents.)

However, to do that, you need to look at geology and deep time.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

I know this might blow your mind ... but Carbon Dating ... just doesn't cut it for me. Nor any scientists for that matter that can't produce his her findings through VISIBLE CAUSE ...

tell me the man that was alive a million years ago that verified that all elements and science was the same then as it is now ... hell there were Dinosaurs ... how did they die again . ??? PROVEN ?

new topics

top topics

join