It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange facial features reminiscent of prehistoric man ancient people surrounding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
maybe you guys do not know these people but I will leave a little sample of the subject they call Fuegians indigenous inhabitants of the land of fire in the English term originally defined peoples geographically Yaghan people regarding the land of fire nomads they have extended the support of tribes fierce

so look this picture

they possibly have Aboriginal origins psychologically where different linguistic and cultural factors in the other Native Americans are some prepositions that descend with this credibility of the Melanesians taken into account by different research groups etnicamentes they practice painting and paintings on rocks in the body also

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
the name'' tierra del fuego'' can refer to the tribes and Yamana Selk'nam longitudinal references made ​​to have the procedure in the long distance Magellanic his cabin when he got there the lights were numerous smoke from their fires presented an impressive sight seen a ship or an island

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The languages spoken by the Fuegians are all extinct with the exception of the Yaghan language and Kawesqar The Selk'nam language was related to the Tehuelche language and belonged to the Chon family of languages
edit on 17-3-2012 by dogtalesfrom2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
are these the people of terra del fuego?

The earliest human settlement occurred more than 10,000 years Before Present. The Yaghan people were some of the earliest known humans settling in Tierra del Fuego, with certain recognizable archeological sites at locations such as Navarino Island within the islands of Tierra del Fuego.[1]

The name Tierra del Fuego derives from the Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan sailing for the Spanish Crown, who was the first European to visit these lands in 1520. He believed he was seeing the many fires (fuego in Spanish) of the Yaghan, which were visible from the sea and that the "Indians" were waiting in the forests to ambush his armada.[2] Originally called the "Land of Smoke", it was later changed to "Land of Fire".

The very existence of Tierra del Fuego as one or more islands and not as part of Terra Australis was first inferred by Francisco de Hoces in 1525, then by Francis Drake in 1578 and in 1616 by a Dutch VOC expedition who named Cape Horn.

Four native Fuegians, including "Jemmy Button" (Orundellico), were brought from Tierra del Fuego by Robert FitzRoy on his first voyage with the HMS Beagle in 1830. The surviving three were taken to meet the King and Queen in London and were to an extent celebrities. They returned to Tierra del Fuego in the Beagle with FitzRoy and Charles Darwin, who made extensive notes about his visit to the islands.

en.wikipedia.org...

i understand they were a tough people who could run around bare foot in the snow and never really caught cold or found it uncomfortable

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
by appearing in wikipedia yes but from what I saw as the Argentines and Americans entered the population has been devastated and reduced to an amount proportional to a little social bond for lack of sedimentary structure and major lineages have been reduced year by year and lost the source

they were not immune disease
edit on 17-3-2012 by dogtalesfrom2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dogtalesfrom2011

well that is the typical reaction to the arrival of the white man
i recall the pics from time life books my family used to recieve as a set in the seventies
probably the one called "the Americas"

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I believe there is an error of agreement

They Were the Fuegians known by the English speaking world, but the term is nowadays the Avoided Can it refer to any of the Indigenous peoples of Tierra del Fuego. Some are reputed to still speak the language Yaghan, Which Is Considered to be a language isolate; However, most speak Spanish. The Yaghan Were traditionally nomads, who Traveled Between islands by canoes to collect food. The men hunted sea lions while the women dove to collect shellfish.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dogtalesfrom2011

Don'tknow much about these people...but that really sounds like the life to me. I love love love shellfish. And i bet i could learn to at least like sea lion, LOL

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
fishing for fish is essential comprises various cultures brought even by a nation that commits all like it

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
these people could go naked in the winter

one the last survivors was asked how can you go naked in this bitter cold climate ? the answer was a tablespoon of seal oil a day. Don't use it in summer or you will break out in a rash

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
yes

new topics

top topics

join