It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those without Christ are demon possessed.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by PharohGnosis
Those who don't know Christ or reject his gift of salvation for us are possessed by demons because they do not have the light. They are wicked murderers of men, abortionists, gays, lesbians, bi-sexuals, evolutionists, followers of false religions, liars, fornicators, seekers of glory and praise, full of deceit and decay, and the list goes on and on.

If you reject the Holy God you have opened yourself to Satan and his demons to fill that void in your heart. If you let Christ fill that void you will have eternal life, if you reject it, you will be filled with death. Only one path will lead to eternal life and that path is through Jesus Christ. No other religion will save you. Chanting mantras, doing meditation, or worshipping Goddesses will save you, it will only give you a one way ticket to Hell. Once you are there you cannot escape, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Eternal separation from God.

You have a choice, it's not too late. Repent of your wicked deeds, turn from that sinful life and accept Jesus Christ into your heart and sin no more. The world is becoming increasingly ungodly, people sin in the open without shame. Reject the culture of death and embrace eternal life! Christ loves you and died for you. Don't reject his free gift of salvation.

May you all find peace with God, AMEN!

we all know people who accept christ are good and wholesome.

Two former employees of the world's largest Christian television channel Trinity Broadcasting Network are accusing the non-profit of spending $50 million of its funding on extravagant personal expenses

Among purchases, the network founded by Televangelists Paul and Jan Crouch, is accused of misappropriating its 'charitable assets' toward a $50 million jet, 13 mansions and a $100,000-mobile home for Mrs Crouch's dogs.

news article link

-subfab
edit on 25-3-2012 by subfab because: fixed link

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

Two former employees of the world's largest Christian television channel Trinity Broadcasting Network are accusing the non-profit of spending $50 million of its funding on extravagant personal expenses

Among purchases, the network founded by Televangelists Paul and Jan Crouch, is accused of misappropriating its 'charitable assets' toward a $50 million jet, 13 mansions and a $100,000-mobile home for Mrs Crouch's dogs.

I believe the problem is right here:

the network founded by Televangelists

You're lumping those charlatans with the rest of us. Televangelists are in it for the money. Like all things, there is a rising number of people who use christianity as a "profession", they go to bible college, learn scripture and how to give sermons, but the message never reaches their souls and they have the largest dead churches in their area because you can walk into one and feel it totally devoid of Holy Spirit energy. These people are not believers of the Living God, they are believers in the Almighty Dollar.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Whoa. Stop right there. If there is one thing you can say about Paul and Jan Crouch is their passion in life is to get the message of the gospel to every square mile of the globe via satellite dishes. And if you hear Paul's testimony about how the network was started you can see God's hand in it from day one. Miracle after miracle after miracle.

This is probably the only thing I can remember ever disagreeing with you about brother. Paul and Jan aren't perfect, none of us are. But their passion in life is to reach the entire globe with the gospel, not to leave a single square mile that cannot receive it via satellite.

edit on 25-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Whoa. Stop right there. If there is one thing you can say about Paul and Jan Crouch is their passion in life is to get the message of the gospel to every square mile of the globe via satellite dishes. And if you hear Paul's testimony about how the network was started you can see God's hand in it from day one. Miracle after miracle after miracle.

This is probably the only thing I can remember ever disagreeing with you about brother. Paul and Jan aren't perfect, none of us are. But their passion in life is to reach the entire globe with the gospel, not to leave a single square mile that cannot receive it via satellite.

edit on 25-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

I wasn't referring to them per se, i was thinking more along the lines of people like Benny Hinn, Robert Schuller and Oral Roberts, all who are just in it for the money.

I'm not putting my faith in televangelists, i've seen the fruits of many a televangelists labors. Bout 2 months ago i saw a televangelist hawking "blessed handkerchiefs" for 200 bucks, and placing my hands on the TV for healing....LOL! Yeah right, thats idolatry.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Well, you have to have discernment. And don't forget about that toothless roaring lion out there.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
at the heart of all problems with religions is the need for money. there shouldn't ever be a need for money. talking about god is free. knowing your god does not cost 10% or your income to know.

if someone wants to give 10% of their earnings to a worth while cause, tithe to a local food bank. or tithe to a woman's shelter. but never ever give money to any church.

all religions are bad. they all take away from the true nature of god. god doesn't care if you are a muslim, hebrew, catholic, christian, luciferian, atheist, or whatever. god gave you life. nothing more, nothing less. god did not give us religion. god doesn't care about religion.

if you want proof that religion separates us all, go look at the list of threads in the religions forums; read and you will see.

religions? ..... pfui!

-subfab
edit on 25-3-2012 by subfab because: spell check

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Because you have a limited understanding of what God is.

So do you. So does everyone who "thinks," operative word here, that they know, what God is thinking at any given time. And some also think they know what God says, what God wants, and even what God looks like, I suppose. Where does this come from, may I ask respectively?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Because you have a limited understanding of what God is.

So do you. So does everyone who "thinks," operative word here, that they know, what God is thinking at any given time. And some also think they know what God says, what God wants, and even what God looks like, I suppose. Where does this come from, may I ask respectively?

god looks like a northern european with long cury brown hair, and he wants money.

-subfab

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I guess that I must be demon posessed...

AND I"M COMMING TO EAT YOUR SOULS... HARH HARH HARH HAR!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69

Dude, we know that! For Pete's sake look at your avatar!!! That's why u have those soul-eating canines.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Sorry but I am both Demon free and religiously free. I can, however, appreciate some of the nicer aspects of religion and the history for each, though it seems understanding can be a one way street. What of your beliefs in Science? I see you use a computer. And electricity. Probably use money. If you go to church, they require the magic of science for all of your musical instruments, light shows, amplification, building structure - everything that has been created over time by humans following the scientific method. It is unfortunate that you have awoken on a particular day, blessed with life and luxuries, and decided to use the internet to proclaim to people that unless they believe what you do, we are Demon possessed. Quite sad really, when you think about it. Your ego must receive wonderful strokes from your religious lifestyle. Show me your true convictions, sell all that you own and travel the world spreading the word. The Lord has asked me to tell you this. Will you defy the Lord?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69

Dude, we know that! For Pete's sake look at your avatar!!! That's why u have those soul-eating canines.

Honesty though... Why would non christians need to be demon posessed? Clearly the devil has already worked his majik on them and they are already lost to god!
Wouldn't it be more likely then that the followers of christ being under considerable and constant attack by satan and his minions are are at much higer risk of being demon possed?

I'm just curious to know how you feel about the topic?

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join