It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archaeologists uncover pre-Christian temple in Norway

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thats it, John. Would be nice to see some credible links that are actual peer review.

I said it early on that Dan should have posted the original article. It took only a few seconds to translate.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher
Thats it, John. Would be nice to see some credible links that are actual peer review.

I said it early on that Dan should have posted the original article. It took only a few seconds to translate.

Hey mal
Sad but true,
Who would think this thread could even be in this forum?
Hanslune called it a religious war.
He is right. Bones did nothing to prevent it and evrey thing to provoke it from the get go.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Do Christian taxpayers support the murderous invasion and destruction of Palistinians, thier homes and civic buildings inorder for the Isrealies to build thier shacks on them? It is no joke my freind

No, Christian taxpayers pay our required taxes. The blood of any murder falls on the hands of the murderer.

So even though our Lord and Savior told us to "render the Ceaser the things that are Ceasers", we should say..

"Awww, hell with that, what does Jesus know?"

Hey, while we're at it,.. what other teachings of Jesus do you suggest we Christians should piss on?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Do Christian taxpayers support the murderous invasion and destruction of Palistinians, thier homes and civic buildings inorder for the Isrealies to build thier shacks on them? It is no joke my freind

No, Christian taxpayers pay our required taxes. The blood of any murder falls on the hands of the murderer.

So even though our Lord and Savior told us to "render the Ceaser the things that are Ceasers", we should say..

"Awww, hell with that, what does Jesus know?"

Hey, while we're at it,.. what other teachings of Jesus do you suggest we Christians should piss on?

Why not ALL take a healthy one on your post
You first
The kids were funny when I typed that,
They said 'Then you could call it the first pissin post on ATS"

'
edit on 19-3-2012 by longjohnbritches because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2012 by longjohnbritches because: crackin up

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Why not ALL take a healthy one on your post
You first
The kids were funny when I typed that,
They said 'Then you could call it the first pissin post on ATS"

I agree, I'd rather you "ALL" pissed directly on ME instead of us pissing on Him.

Here, I've drawn a bulls-eye on my head, go drink a Big Gulp and call me an hour.

We can get this over with and move on to more pressing matters ASAP.

Have you ever thought about becoming a prosthelyte to Islam? Not because you agree with Islam, but they get a free pass to murder Christians over there in the Middle East. You can experience heavenly bliss a lot earlier than u normally would get to.

I just want you to be happy.

edit on 19-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

Just having the temple intact and studying it's layout can give us a glimpse into how they practiced there religion.
Most of the pagan temples were destroyed and that bit of human history is lost to us now. That's why i'm excited to see they found one intact.

I believe alot of pagan religions practiced animal sacrifice. But to my knowledge the Norse werent one of them, ofcourse i could be way off on that statement.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
in the article it says blood sarifice, which would be animal blood from slaughter for table animals I guess
just for fun i put the juice from a roast in a nice little cup on the window sill
just to see
the juice vanished over the space of a few days
so blood makes a nice inoffensive sacrifice...
it is a byproduct of normal life
and who or whatever you sacrifice it to always makes it go all gone

at least I dont think they did witches

edit on 19-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Hey Dan friend, I always wanted to be an archaeologist growing up, I have a keen interest in this area. I love digging up the past. Here is a great one, tell me what you think okay?

(take your time, no rush. it's about an hour and 20 min long though, 2 presentations)

www.youtube.com..

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I'm watching it and I agree with the presenter there is are a lot of agendas

I think archaeology should as JC does when on the job, carefully practice the techniques of evidence collection as impartially as possible
THEN
apply the techniques of analysis as impartially as possible

much like one was going to court to save one's only brother
( the one with the combo to dad's wall safe)

now to the actuall content presented
In this case I think because it is very complex that it would be a great subject for another thread and I think (after seeing some of the reactions to this thread LOL) it would certainly be a lively discussion

as it touches upon this thread
IMHO: we see from the POSTED references that the Church, the Kings (and wannabes), and power players, used religion like arms, finance, food, Interpretations of HISTORY, and opportunity, as tools to gain and hold power.
at that time the church basically was christianity, thought this is not true today, there are many different FORMS of "Christian" belief now , though many of them do not seem to get along very well

Which is why I think it wise to separate religion from politics as the US consitution stipulates..
for the good of all.
This all appears to me to have NOTHING to do with the actual personal relationship people have with their personal diety:
be it Jesus, or the Norse gods worshiped at the norse sight.

Right now we have people leaving the US because their principles don't jive with the anticonstitutional trends portended by the current US leadership.
Just like the Norse did in the article linked to in the OP to avoid the approaching invading "christian King wanabee"... much like the story of the Israelites if true, did when leaving Egypt

if you do start a thread re the videos you have linked to above
please PM me the link I would be vary curious to read it
and of course I am interest in tell D'an

edit on 19-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

check your u2u in 5

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSinister

Lol, to nettaviser jeg IKKE følger. Thanks for the links.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

do you read this paper "aftenposten"
the one linked to at the top of the article in the OP?
www.aftenposten.no...

its ranked number three in web rank in Norway
www.4imn.com...

above some of the slower uptake papers you mentioned i take it

edit on 20-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

here let me school you in why the Norse were rightly afraid of Churchian Christians getting rulership:

here is a good example of Christians in government on a rampage:

The German census of May 1939 indicates that 54 percent of Germans considered themselves Protestant and 40 percent considered themselves Catholic, with only 3.5 percent claiming to be neo-pagan "believers in God," and 1.5 percent unbelievers. This census came more than six years into the Hitler era

en.wikipedia.org...
remember the holocaust.?..there goes your 1,5 percenters

In 1928, a government official predicted Canada would end its "Indian problem" within two generations. Church-run, government-funded residential schools for native children were supposed to prepare them for life in white society. But the aims of assimilation meant devastation for those who were subjected to physical, sexual and emotional abuse. Decades later, aboriginal people began to share their stories and demand acknowledgement of — and compensation for — their stolen childhoods.

archives.cbc.ca...
amnesty international said residential schools were one of the worlds top 5 genocides

re Stalin
I am quite certain Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn one of the greatest writers in the world would know something you might not...religion should not be in or above govenment
this is why the verse: "Render unto cesar..etc and it is why Jesus is said to have berated the bankers in the Temple"

This is why the Norse ran like hell from the aproaching churchicans

I suspect the Iraqis and the Iranians feel the same about the
all the kill the unbeliever stuff coming from the great Satan today
I bet they are burying stuff they would like to save from marauders as we speak

My mistakes?
from someone who claims not to be even reading the thread
has yet to reference his posts
has yet to impeach my references
or face the implications of any of the references posted re the actual OP
and who can not even grok the implications of the truth of the actual origin of the cross for example:
( funny the Norse could CROSS the oceans while the CHRISTIANS could NOT! unless they were Norse!
The infallible Pope said the world was flat after all wasn't it!?)

and from those you have so ingraciously been rude to on my thread
I receive complaints and aplogies for them having to berate you and your apologists on my thread?
( which I expect was the best reading for some here:lol

That is so not ATS my friend
and I would suspect it isn't even what Jesus would have stood for either
he liked to see enlightenment not bludgeonery

but you may post all you want here..feel free

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Dear DAN
I will be glad to continue with the rest of your rebuttle.

Do this one first
please please
How can a man
do that?

Why did you leave it out?

[quote]

Just look at Palistine it is the same as your OP!!!!!!!
Are there holes in the ground with childerns skulls that are covered with with a building of the conqurer on top???? There is verifiable history/reality.

edit on 20-3-2012 by longjohnbritches because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

palistien has what to do with this thread
?
You never did explain that

I am going to guess that...
( i have to guess you have yet to make your self clear)

....you think it is pertanent because of the monitary support given to Israel by Zionist CHRISTIANS ?
( that support BTW by definition and in principle, also supports the zionists when they were in operation in Nazi germany (like George "the Zionist" Soros the jewish wealth gatherer) and the zionist led pogroms that killed so many eastern ortherodox christians in the CCCP.)

Are you telling me without the political and financial support of Zionist Christians the zionists would not be doing palistien? or Iran or Iraq or Libya etc?

are you trying to say this is the same policy the Christians invading the pagan Norse lands were following
"palistinization"....
it was just a step in conquering the free world for the pope? and the luciferian (by definition) vatican bank?
what are you trying to say?

Please elucidate
what you are trying to say?
is this just more misdirected thread derailment?
speak up man

I"d rather you comment on something you read in the OP article, or from the Norse archaeologists, or the major Norwegian news paper that is linked to in the article posted in the OP as is the custom here at ATS

ps
what skulls buried under buildings where?
from your lack of referencing I am going to guess they are under your bed and in your closet
or maybe in your pipe

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

Each to his own.. Granted, they`re not as graphic or tabloid as your preferred reading material

On a sidenote: Aftenposten actually has its own "Wikileaks" section and were given the entire cablegate-thingy to distribute. I guess mr.Assange deemed them to be the most un-biased and serious actor of our major news-outlets (make of it what you will)

Hva med Klassekampen og Morgenbladet?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSinister--->

Hva med Klassekampen og Morgenbladet?

I samme klasse som "gateavisa" ?

Dunno, i don't read them.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher

well you get what you give
eh
read the rules Here at ATS about posting quotes

The ATS t and c's are quite clear on the matter

Proper Attribution for the posting of copyrighted material owned by others is defined as posting a relevant snippet of the online content not to exceed 10% of the entire piece, a properly formed link back to the source website, and a clear indication of the name of the source website. The posting to these websites of any copyrighted material owned by others that is not found elsewhere online is prohibited.

Dave spanners
www.abovetopsecret.com...
8 posts down

so you recommend I break rules because you are to " lazy" to read
"Lazy".. Im being generous
considering the how many tolls missed the links in the OP because they never read the OP
the links are colored....

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

palistien has what to do with this thread
?
You never did explain that

I am going to guess that...
( i have to guess you have yet to make your self clear)

....you think it is pertanent because of the monitary support given to Israel by Zionist CHRISTIANS ?
( that support BTW by definition and in principle, also supports the zionists when they were in operation in Nazi germany (like George "the Zionist" Soros the jewish wealth gatherer) and the zionist led pogroms that killed so many eastern ortherodox christians in the CCCP.)

Are you telling me without the political and financial support of Zionist Christians the zionists would not be doing palistien? or Iran or Iraq or Libya etc?

are you trying to say this is the same policy the Christians invading the pagan Norse lands were following
"palistinization"....
it was just a step in conquering the free world for the pope? and the luciferian (by definition) vatican bank?
what are you trying to say?

Please elucidate
what you are trying to say?
is this just more misdirected thread derailment?
speak up man

I"d rather you comment on something you read in the OP article or the from the Norse archaeologists or the major Norwegian news papers that are linked to in the article posted in the OP as is the custom here at ATS

Hi dan

Lay it out I will
In your op, first post, you contend via an article,
That a hole in Norway made by humans, had human bones in it.
That hole was covered with dirt.
you think it had something to do with Christians.
How am I doing so far?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join