It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Know If There Is an RFID in My Credit Card

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dedpope

Take it apart. You might find a RFID then.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Hello buddy
Yeah I watched a program the other night where they stood next to someone in a lift and pressed there phone to someone's bag and scanned there card details to there Iphone. The whole situation was set up just to prove that you can do it Its not like they walked about trying to get someone's details the trouble is the card in the bag would have had to of been pressed against the side of the bag (a thin canvas bag) and not enclosed in anything (wallet/purse) and even then you would have had to of known exactly where the card was to scan it but none of that was mentioned in my eyes it was just pure fearmongering for what reason I really dont know. but even you 3/4 inch estimation is a little generous most of the cards we produced didnt scan past an inch!!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I dunno, but I did take my step sister's card and sliced it into twenty pieces or so with a katana when I was bored, wondering if I'd find one. I didn't... but the look on her face was hilarious.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If you really wanted to see what was inside just soak it in water for a bit then peel it apart there not made of plastic just laminated piece's of card and paper

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join