It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you yawn, ever get goosebumps? then according to Homeland Security you might be a Terrorist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

Wow how I'd love to read those emotional expressions. They'd be so entertaining if topical-slanged-emotions??? (not just the crud directed at other poster's - but how do we know?)...

Was it something like identifying the REAL terrorists in the USA? Like who vote for the treason of the NDAA TERRORIST ACT? Of course listing them would be like posting a black-list or something. So lets instead just honor the 14 Senators who voted against NDAA. All the rest should be tried for treason. (if we ever get the government back)/
Cardin (D-MD)
Coburn (R-OK)
Crapo (R-ID)
DeMint (R-SC)
Durbin (D-IL)
Franken (D-MN)
Harkin (D-IA)
Lee (R-UT)
Merkley (D-OR)
Paul (R-KY)
Risch (R-ID)
Sanders (I-VT)
Wyden (D-OR)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CaLyps0

probably what would come next would be belching. What do you think?

edit on 18-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: typo

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sting130u

If you have a lower than typical body temperature, wouldn't you be more affected by heat than people with a regular body temp?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
You throw the terrorist leader in the sea and now face more terrorist attacks and it was bound to happen. Government is either scared or they want you to be. Your security is tightening and this is what the terrorists wanted
OBL won America ages ago. He has officially destroyed your freedom.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2
I keep running into these ridiculous stories some of it might be true. This should make you mad. Department of Homeland Security is considering this label on some of our people as a Terrorist if you yawn or get goosebumps and this has to be the most idiotic thing I've heard. It really is a shame that you work hard for your money and you pay with your taxes some moron to think up stupidity like this, and possibily use it against some of our own people. How absurd are we geting now? What about the real Terrorists? God help us which direction are we heading?

Nina Gogowlski

A presentation released by the New Jersey office of the agency warns that passengers yawning, developing goose bumps and appearing fidgety could all be potential terrorists.The presentation titled Terrorism Awareness and Prevention says it aims to educate the public on recognizing potential threats in any environment including at work and in the community as well as how to report them.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

The thing is... yawning at inappropriate times is a SIGNAL to those in the know that these people are being remotely controlled. Same goes for sneezing. It's perceived as a SIGNAL.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Once again, a story coming out of The Daily Mail

Y'all can't really be this gullible right? I mean seriously?

Not everything makes you a terrorist guys, I know, you want to believe that the world is this horrible place and that the government is working hard to put everyone in jail, but seriously, you aren't that important, nor are you "on their radar".

They don't know who you are, and they don't likely care.

Now if you say, are middle eastern, come from a known terrorist country, or likewise, sure, they might pull you out of line just because, but don't go fearmongering when no fear should exist.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I remember in Gerald O'Donnell's remote viewing course (or was it his remote influencing course) that he tells people to yawn. Perhaps DHS is terrified that passengers that yawn will inadvertently remotely influence bad events to happen.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join