It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you yawn, ever get goosebumps? then according to Homeland Security you might be a Terrorist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Welp, everyone with anxiety who thinks the gov. Is out to get them if they yawn or get goosebumps is [snipped]
edit on Sun Mar 18 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
if you breathe, your most likely going to die some day.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

If an individual has a cold stare, 'trance-like gaze' or wide 'flashbulb eyes,' they may be a terrorist, according to the report.

Or they could be drunk or high.

If they seem to exaggerate yawning in conversation, repeatedly touch their face or ears, or excessively watch a clock or fidget, these may be indicators of a terrorist.

Or they could have an itch, they could be OCD, they could have restless leg syndrome, or they could have a thing called "a wife" who demands they be home by a certain time.

If they pace, tremble, perspire or have goose bumps, the department's report states that these also may be indicators.

Or they could be angry, cold, or even hot.

The described indicators are not fool-proof. They are not guarantees of terrorist activities or the lack thereof,' the report continues.

Really now? You think?

I think just for my own amusement I will start reporting 5 year olds who are sweating in the 100 degree Summer heat to DHS. Might as well keep them busy with the nonsense since they want us to report nonsense.

I actually have much MUCH more to say, but I would like to stay off teh terrorist watch list by talking about silly things like the Constitution and individual rights

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

I think I'm in trouble ... when I get really hungry and nauseated ... I sneeze! Reckon Homeland Security has me on a watch list? These people have completely lost touch with reality!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Next they will say symptoms of menopause is terrorism. She's sweating. Ooooooohhhhhh. Geter.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Wow, that's really good to know. I've had this strange phobia of flying ever since I saw the movie "La Bamba", and everytime I fly, I get nervous. Not the type that flips out and needs to be restrained, cause I do have good self control, but I'm paranoid the entire flight. Nice to know I'll be viewed as a terrorist now because of my fear.

Gotta love America. :\

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by Six6Six
Grow up

Says the person generalizing an entire country

...over the internet

edit on 3-18-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

who probably has no real clue as to what is going on in this country in the first place, and has no idea how hard some of us are trying to change things, but then again this guy is probably sitting in his moms basement somewhere in some far off country just trying to bash and troll. true ignorance at it's finest....

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
I actually have much MUCH more to say, but I would like to stay off teh terrorist watch list by talking about silly things like the Constitution and individual rights

you mind as well let it all out right now, you've already opened your can of worms with your post, and being a member of this site I'm sure is a red flag in itself. in fact you are probably being watched by the NSA via web cam at this very moment..

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
One of our cats is a terrorist!

Smile while you can and it's still legal.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people here ever watched the tv-series Babylon 5. Tragically things happening in the US, and with Homeland security, reminds me more and more of when they created Ministry of Truth, Ministry of Peace and such in that tv-series.

But it's all part of a bigger plan, as most know. Separate and segregate the population on this earth until we are all minorities and can't stand each other. Then we're easy to control.

In my country, Norway, the trial of Anders Behring Breivik is coming up and of course nobody is really allowed to talk about it except if you want to condemn his actions. If you want to discuss what led up to this, and other factors that contributed to the end result that fatal day you are shunned, labelled a sympathizer or if you are lucky just ignored.

We can't fight the system with violence and guns, but we can fight it with doing the opposite of what they have been doing to us for so long. Reverse the fragmentation through open discussions and create acceptance for all views, religions, smokers, non-smokers and all the other groups they've been carefully putting us in to separate us from each other.

I'm going to create discussion groups locally, and try to expand them on a nation wide scale later. Where we can talk about anything, no matter how repulsing or taboo it might be by conventional thinking. Try to tear down the walls, and build acceptance and understanding.

If this can be achieved, and cohesion of the people, it will be more difficult for organizations such as Homeland security and similar in other countries to oppress and spread fear among the people.

Well, that's my 5 cents on the matter.
edit on 18-3-2012 by StormRaven because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
How ridiculous.

It's getting to the point where we can't do anything without being suspected of being a terrorist.

Why not just go ahead and declare everybody in America a terrorist and just be done with it?

I can understand that some things can be suspect of terrorism, but this is going way too far.

Next up: people who watch Andy Griffith or Gilligan's Island will be suspected of terrorist.

And yawning is not an indication of being tired, people yawn because there's not enough oxygen in the body.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Actually, many people yawn when they have something to hide. If someone yawns, without looking tired, then yeah, it could be a warning sign. It's pretty easy to tell if someone's just yawning because they are tired.

Yawning is a catching, community thing. I have yawned already three times just reading this thread. Someone did a study years ago( I think I read it in Psychology Today or something) they experimented and stood in a crowd and started yawning, and pretty soon lots of people in the crowd started yawning. Pretty funny, and in that context you'd think these govt yahoos would have known about that study since they seem to think they know so much about human behavior.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
ya know what?
I think this is soO ridiculous : the reason why this was said? Because they are getting sO damn scared.

We , the people, are rallying and taking action... now they are grasping at any and everything they can but
They KNOW they wiLL lose in the end. We may not see it just yet, but our rights, Truth and justice will prevail.
edit on 18-3-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I just yawned. I hope nobody was watching.

How about farting? Can I fart in safety?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

How about farting? Can I fart in safety?

well , I do not know about how safe that would be but go for it.... let 'er rip!
May need a gas mask though. lolol

It's ridiculous how we are getting sO strapped these days...or I should say, how they are trYIng to strap us in more these days.
ETA:
You will be interested in this latest
Obama signed a new exec order in the night
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-3-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Welp reminds me of this Video

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
One word:

Yawn

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by CaLyps0
What's next
if you fart and carry a lighter you might be a terrorist

no, that will get you shot
for having a chemical weapon

No, the chemical weapon would be the beans you ate the night before.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

Originally posted by MrWendal

you mind as well let it all out right now, you've already opened your can of worms with your post, and being a member of this site I'm sure is a red flag in itself. in fact you are probably being watched by the NSA via web cam at this very moment..

Good. I will give them plenty to watch. There is a Walking Dead marathon on AMC. They can watch me root for the Zombies lol

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Oh yeah , almost forgot! Jennifer Lopez needs to watch it & make sure she NEVA admits to having goosebumps ever again - and especially when Josh comes on to sing!

Someone please notify her!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join