It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you yawn, ever get goosebumps? then according to Homeland Security you might be a Terrorist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I keep running into these ridiculous stories some of it might be true. This should make you mad. Department of Homeland Security is considering this label on some of our people as a Terrorist if you yawn or get goosebumps and this has to be the most idiotic thing I've heard. It really is a shame that you work hard for your money and you pay with your taxes some moron to think up stupidity like this, and possibily use it against some of our own people. How absurd are we geting now? What about the real Terrorists? God help us which direction are we heading?

Nina Gogowlski

A presentation released by the New Jersey office of the agency warns that passengers yawning, developing goose bumps and appearing fidgety could all be potential terrorists.The presentation titled Terrorism Awareness and Prevention says it aims to educate the public on recognizing potential threats in any environment including at work and in the community as well as how to report them.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Wow, so now the natural neuron functions of my body can classify me as a certain person? Wow, good job on the pure uninhibited stupidity DHS. Yes, im sure terrorist adrenaline spikes durring their last moments, but so do people that hate flying. This is just simply stupid. Pure stupid.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This goes hand in hand with the fact they can outright kill US citizens on US soil without due process, yawning provides a good reason to suspect someone of terrorism then kill them. Got to love America!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
What's next
if you fart and carry a lighter you might be a terrorist

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So I must be a terrorist when i need to go across the states after working 3 days straight, nervous cause i might be late to my next meeting, in the middle of the winter. Wow I must be on homeland securities most wanted list!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

im sure the reason they made this "list of things you might do if your a bad guy" is so that the real "bad guys" get really nervous and look all spazzy whenever they yawn or pay for a cup of coffee with cash, instantly making them stick out so they can be spotted easily.

sadly, lots of innocent mayjay heads are going to be NDA'ed for looking all nervous...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
When the normal everyday citizen realizes that their little dream world isn't as it seems they need to have all bases covered in actual written law. They need to cover every base so if there is any kind of revolution they can just arrest everyone and detain them.

This is the only logical explanation for all these new laws being put into place. It isn't to protect us, its to protect them.

I'll predict the next step after all these laws get passed is the "watch your neighbor for suspicious activity and report them" propaganda being ramped up. There is no better way to scare citizens than to make everyone scared of their neighbors.

I can already see the advertisements. "Does your neighbor keep to himself? Does he have packages delivered? Those packages are bombs, you need to report all suspicous activity to protect yourself and others."

Then when the guy gets questioned for 24 hours and he yawns. Terrorist.

Stay scared everyone!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I found a great picture of a terrorist, guys

What repulsive beings

I'm with DHS on this one. They must be stopped at once before they hijack all of our airplanes and stuff.
edit on 3-17-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
they just want us to NOT trust each other.
they want dissension.
so we dont see the TRUE enmey.
THEM!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
I found a great picture of a terrorist, guys

What repulsive beings

I'm with DHS on this one. They must be stopped at once before they hijack all of our airplanes and stuff.
edit on 3-17-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

To be honest that might be the real terrorist! Have you ever been on a plane with one? They are noisy when you would much rather be sleeping!

(JK lol)
edit on 17-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaLyps0
What's next

HAHAHAHAHAHA.. made my day.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The seeds of fear they are planting is getting redunkulus

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Actually, many people yawn when they have something to hide. If someone yawns, without looking tired, then yeah, it could be a warning sign. It's pretty easy to tell if someone's just yawning because they are tired.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaLyps0
What's next

no, that will get you shot
for having a chemical weapon

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I yawn all the time, and get goosebumps easily cause my body temperature is 94.1 normal. Remember 98.6 is just an average temperature. I wear a jacket in 80 degree weather. I must be one of those things they call terrorists.... which puts me in with all the other normal people that aren't them...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
the real terrorists here are the DHS.

YOU HEAR ME DHS? I KNOW YOU CAN. F YOU.

Hometurf is my battlefield.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2
I keep running into these ridiculous stories some of it might be true. This should make you mad. Department of Homeland Security is considering this label on some of our people as a Terrorist if you yawn or get goosebumps and this has to be the most idiotic thing I've heard. It really is a shame that you work hard for your money and you pay with your taxes some moron to think up stupidity like this, and possibily use it against some of our own people. How absurd are we geting now? What about the real Terrorists? God help us which direction are we heading?

Nina Gogowlski

A presentation released by the New Jersey office of the agency warns that passengers yawning, developing goose bumps and appearing fidgety could all be potential terrorists.The presentation titled Terrorism Awareness and Prevention says it aims to educate the public on recognizing potential threats in any environment including at work and in the community as well as how to report them.

edit on 17-3-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
Grow up

Says the person generalizing an entire country

...over the internet

edit on 3-18-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
You know what would happen even if we had a large enough group to revolt? The us's allies would back the u.s. up and mop us up like a wet floor. Don't you realize that every country is out to cage all of us? No form of government gives a flying f**** about anybody. Thats why the world needs to wake up and revolt! Otherwise the whole world will bow down to the corporate governments sold out to business and fraud. This world is completely lost because no one gives a damn anymore about the future of man kind. We are all selfish and only think about our own personal life time. Which is so minuscule and doesn't even matter. But what does matter is the future of mankind. To be free. Not enslaved and ruled by tyrants. We are too strong minded and independent as individuals to be beaten down to such a low form of life. Slaving away to people who get more respect and money then anyone else. When in actuality we are "the ones" that make the difference in this world. Not the government. Without us the government and the TBTB would be absolutely nothing. The day mankind realizes this is when the world will change. Until then we will be nothing but whiners and slaves to the world. This is not the world i wish to see my children grow up in. I want them to prosper in actual freedom. Not democracy hidden behind dictatorship, corporate, bankster and paid off politician rule. We are mankind. We are not meant to be ruled by such absurd rule the way we are now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join