It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigrant duck taken in for questioning regarding accusations of harrassment.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
A duck was at the centre of a harrassment case last week news reports confirm.
The duck, believed to be a migratory species, is accused of harrassing a local vendor over a series of days.
The vendor who wished his identity to remain anonymous said:
''This duck has been making my working days a complete nightmare. I'm an honest Lemonade stand owner, just trying to put my kids through college, you know? At first I thought there was a language barrier, but I realised pretty quickly that this duck is just a jerk''

The duck apparently painted itself yellow as a rudimentry disguise, and asked a barrage of questions day after day, preventing the stand owner from working or making a profit.

''I tried reasoning with it. I even tried placating it, by buying it some grapes, but the blasted thing wouldn't leave me alone, so I had no other options. I had to involve the authorities. I don;t wish it any harm, I just hope it gets the help it needs. I just want to get back to work and put this behind me.''

The duck is currently undergoing psychological screening, as it's believed that a previously undetected mood disorder may be to blame.

Footage of the incidents can be seen below.

(I'm bored... does it show?
)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
You know the scary thing here is, I half expected to open this and find a perfectly rational story to go along in explaining how someone thought capturing a duck for it's quacking was a good idea.

Great one!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

What a co-incidence. I am a Teacher and I was working at a rural school two days ago - wet weather meant the Students were indoors. Some were playing computer games and cards games and I sat down to assist some Students who were quietly working.

"Miss do you want to see a video?" "Miss I'll show you the Duck Song."

So I was entertained with the very clip you have posted. The Students think it is funny and kept encouraging me to stay with it until the end. I must admit it was funny but only because the Students were waiting for my reaction.

Some of the games they show me on their computers are bizarre to horrendous. There is a game where rabbits mate inside a paddock with an electrified fence - while meteors fall from the sky. Another game showed to me featured a lot of people walking inside an enclosed area - the player selects a person and ignites them - yes they are ablaze. The person who is on fire runs around and bumps into the other people and they catch on fire until everyone is on fire. I was horrified and could not for the life of me work out any real meaning to the game let alone any skills to be learned. It was a relief to see the Duck Song.

Much Peace...

new topics

join