It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama signs Executive Order allowing for control over all US resources

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
What you view and comprehend and what your brain registers are two different things, bellow is what the brain registers and what the majority do not register. By visualizing what you have read will imprint the intended message.

img.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

I completely agree! And I didn't mean like politicians or the greedy. I meant it just as you said it. I just think if there is a natural disaster, lets say Yellowstone exploded, I bet the government would take control of the resources and divide them very cautiously in order to ensure the human species. I also think they would try to gather scientist and engineers quickly to build homes to protect humans from large amounts of ash falling from the skies.

edit on 3/17/2012 by CommandoRenegade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRamblinRose It's an act of war to stockpile resources, so in essence he has declared war upon his own people. I can't believe this isn't the NUMBER ONE topic right now. Holy crap, it's hitting the fan now. Neccessities of modern day living are being taken away as we type! Xenongod

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRamblinRose

Looks like Obama is abusing his Executive Order power again. This is yet another threat to our liberties forcefully passed by our power hungry leaders, and judging by how governments have been controlling natural disaster situations, i'm not so sure this will end well. This could have some serious repercussions if the power is abused. I also included a link to the official Executive Order

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 17-3-2012 by MrRamblinRose because: (no reason given)

this is a drop in the bucket compared to the DLHS that bush rammed down our throats. did you intentionally ignore the reference to 1950 ?

edit on 17-3-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
So to all the preppers who spent a fortune getting ready for the worst-case-scenario, I have a question. What are you really going to do when the U.S. militia shows up at your door and confiscates all your stuff?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I think everyone should be VERY concerned. This issue is HUGE On facebook right now btw.....1700 friends on, and i just tabbed over to check a message and ALL I see are people talking about this on facebook.

Im just curious, with all the hype around March 19-22, why he did it now. Im basically ready to get my buggout bag, throw the family in the truck a bolt to our safe zone. Anyone else buggin out already, or do ya think its too early...?

I have a sneaking suspicion when greece sells its bonds on the 19th and the truth comes out, the economy may finally collapse....it makes sense doesnt it? the timing for ALL of this crap lately?
edit on 17-3-2012 by koder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This executive order have nothing to do with government, this executive order will have all the corporate dictatorship behind the Federal government going like carpet baggers after land and resources in case of a major disaster to make sure they get the best of what is available, I can already see the greedy bastards with their personal mercenary army for hired using this executive order in behave of the Federal government.

I say the hell with them anybody that in case of a major disaster is told that their land is not longer theirs, if the ones knocking the doors are no government the hell with them.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
Early morning I saw another thread about it. Can't remember the name, but this has been already posted.

EDIT : I found it :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join