It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Eartquake, Disclosure, Alien Attack and Rapture Next Month!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
So I had a dream last night that a major earthquake hit a populated area which prompted aliens to intervene, which our governments interpreted as an attack, so we fired nuclear weapons and it caused so much chaos and insanity that God intervened and began dropping locusts on fire and blood. This combined with the movie trends of the day is all the evidence I need to believe that next month all of this will happen.

But if we all instill negativity in my thread and call shenanigans we can combat the fabric of time and possibly offset this course of nature. So if this prediction fails it is only because of your help. But if this comes to fruition then you only have yourselves to blame.

Namaste.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

LOL yea good get out of jail free card there at the end....

But if we all instill negativity in my thread and call shenanigans we can combat the fabric of time and possibly offset this course of nature. So if this prediction fails it is only because of your help. But if this comes to fruition then you only have yourselves to blame.

I predict nothing will happen, certainly no locusts and fire from "god". Maybe another war, but thats normal in this day and age.

I had a dream that id win the lottery, but i suppose all the people thinking i wouldnt will change that too?

You may end up as my quote of the week next week....only the most ignorant comments appear there

edit on 17-3-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Well isn't that convenient...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
lol this was quite funny. Aliens attack and then god intervened bahaha! I think this is shenanigans! But why next month? Why not this Sunday?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Me thinks a major earthquake is possible for the next month. The rest? Probably not. But I'm still watching and waiting.

Now wheres my popcorn?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The rapture is imminent i tell everyone. Then this valley girl comes out of the crowd and asks "can i bring the new ipad with me?"

God face palmed so hard he sent captain james pickard into the abyss.

Don't you find it funny though how in many movies the people holding the signs saying "the end is nigh" are usually given the perception of mentally messed up homeless bums? Yeah i wonder why

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Well isn't that convenient...

and..... Bamm

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Sounds exciting.

I'm ready to get beamed up!

Then we can party with the aliens, I'm sure they have some dank reefs on their planet.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

When you woke up, was your bed wet?

link   
These are the kind of threads that make me shake my head and wonder in 3 days why it's still on the front page and has fifty flags. This type of jibberish gets rewarded while researched threads get tossed into the abyss. It's all about pushing garbage like this.

edit on 17-3-2012 by mark1167 because: typo

link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

When you woke up, was your bed wet?

Not only was it wet, but there was a strange burrito.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

All that ?
And you call that a dream ? WTF do you do for thrills stud ?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

All that ?
And you call that a dream ? WTF do you do for thrills stud ?

For thrills?!

I like unprotected encounters, Russian roulette, toddler tossing and basket weaving.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth
So I had a dream last night that a major earthquake hit a populated area which prompted aliens to intervene, which our governments interpreted as an attack, so we fired nuclear weapons and it caused so much chaos and insanity that God intervened and began dropping locusts on fire and blood.

AWSOME.

And for Afters we will have the XXX Class Solar Flare that all Remote Viewers have seen coming that will vapourise us all.

Cool. Its about bloody time something BIG happened.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

Your unmasked disgust for my thread is what will make the prediction fail. You sir have done your brothers a noble gesture.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I am sorry but my social calendar simply can not handle all those events in one month. Could you please have another dream and spread them out a few more months..

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Have you ever tried bundle picking, gravy grabbing, cookie crumbling, cutain climbing, yard or butt dart dodging ?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Your unmasked disgust for my thread is what will make the prediction fail. You sir have done your brothers a noble gesture.

That's why I did it Einstein.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
I am sorry but my social calendar simply can not handle all those events in one month. Could you please have another dream and spread them out a few more months..

No problem. I will post next dream, prediction and escape plan at the end of April.

I hope your social calendar is flexible in May.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167

That's why I did it Einstein.

Just pointing out the obvious. Oh goody goody, more negativity in the form of sarcasm. Or do you really think that I am Einstein?! Cause if you do, I have some bad news for ya.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join