It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Indian threat to the US .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Sorry the headline is a joke , but its not really because this is taken seriously by those madmen in power structure .

India has been walking a diplomatic tightrope as it seeks to drum up more exports orders from Iran while managing its growing relations with the United States and keeping ties on an even keel with Israel, a top arms supplier. Fuel-scarce India buys around $11 billion worth of oil from Iran a year -- its second-largest crude supplier after Saudi Arabia -- but sells Tehran just $2.7 billion in goods. The trade mission, headed by Indian Joint Commerce Secretary Arvind Mehta, came as the intensifying sanctions campaign dries up dollar and euro payment routes that India has been using to pay for Iranian oil imports. India and Iran have worked out a deal under which New Delhi will seek to pay for close to half of its Iranian oil imports in rupees.
India will used the ruppee to pay for the oil .I pray for Indias protection . We all know what it means when a country tries to use something other than US dollars for trade .

I find this a very interesting developement . I have heard of predictions from Indian seers , that see 4 major Indian cities being taken out by nuclear weapons .

People always tend to think this would come from Pakistan , the mutal enemy of sorts . But here we see a developement that was predicted about 35 years ago by another Indian saint , who said India would be attacked by nuclear weapons with the help of the USA .

The seers and saints have no bias in any wordly direction as they understand fully that all is taking place by the influence of the extenal energy of God and that bodily designations are all but an illu

India says it will abide only by UN sanctions and will not implement others imposed unilaterally by the United States and European Union.
sion of this same covering potency .

www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is interesting and as I suspected . Although I picked that news article of front line heading google.au page , in main Indian newspaper its not getting a look in

www.hindustantimes.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
lets just cut to the quik
India has got to stop bombing itself as an excuse to invade countries around the world
It ought to pull back the military bases it has that ring the US, and stop selling weapons to every enemy the us has..
and really India ought to stop shipping its low paying dead end jobs over to the us with the intent to make all the americans wage slaves..
Also indian corporations have to stop using tax dodges to get out of paying thier fair share to the uS government.

Also especially, India has to stop making movies that feature happy dancing singing people because it makes the people in the US feel completely inadequate on the world's stage because it totally highlights by contrast all the grumpy people that live in the US..
who can't sing or dance and have no romance.

And don't get me started on all the hindu persecution of christians everywhere...not to mention stop publishing books thats contain material that indicates the world might be older then 6000 years old...not to mention you must change the word Brahman..because it alludes to the fact the Abra was one....
which if true, upsets many apple carts.....

and really stop it with all the hot scantily clad indian chicks....
dancing ... singing.... and having fun, and cooking curries and stuff...

I mean it....you have to just stop that!.....right this instant.

edit on 17-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

That was very witty and funny . Thanks for the laugh . Its all half true though . Just the parts about Indian companies knowing how to dodge taxes . Thats how they get to be the wealthiest billionaires . I bet theior American counterparts who are not as wealthy , hate that . And the importing of workers into the US . Here all our taxi drivers are now Indians !

And that dancing ! I bet it does make the grumpy American feel inadequate .

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anusuia
reply to post by Danbones

That was very witty and funny . Thanks for the laugh . Its all half true though . Just the parts about Indian companies knowing how to dodge taxes . Thats how they get to be the wealthiest billionaires . I bet theior American counterparts who are not as wealthy , hate that . And the importing of workers into the US . Here all our taxi drivers are now Indians !

And that dancing ! I bet it does make the grumpy American feel inadequate .

I think you took it all wrong. Substitute the USA for India and you will be on the right path.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

Uhhh! Did i get it wrong his intent . I thought he was being witty .and funny . Was it a serious accusation post about India by Danbones ?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
deleted post.

nvm
edit on 17-3-2012 by azulejo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

Which Indian seers and saints are you referring to? I'd be interested to read more about them and their prophecies. And to know which Indian cities they were talking about, also.

Thanks....

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Seriously while I know the US and India are being antsy toward each other in the end they will always be allies especially against Pakistan and China.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

India will used the ruppee to pay for the oil .I pray for Indias protection . We all know what it means when a country tries to use something other than US dollars for trade .

I dont think you need to worry to much. The Indian economy is set to overtake the US within ten years. They country is nearly 1/5 of the worlds population. I think they can hold there own..

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Seriously while I know the US and India are being antsy toward each other in the end they will always be allies especially against Pakistan and China.

wait a minute
I thought pakistan and china were US allies??
as is India...

and those scantily clad curry cookin dancing indian gurls making us feel inadequate...
not from the waist down

that currie is hot stuff!

PS
my first post
It was meant to be a comedic expose of the reality of it all
I only wanted to lighten the gloom while not getting modded by being off topic...

I mean monasanto suicides union carbide bopahl nuclear tipped India and pakistan...thats dark enough
the homeless peeps in the uS because the globalits created tax incentive to off shore american jobs to india
the pain of brit colonialism.....
I was hoping the thought of those dancin girls cookin up some hot stuff would cheer everyone up

Im half American but a constitutional Canadian who is facinated by India ( I read rudyard Kipling ravenously) and America...I think the globalistas are wrecking it for all the peeps on both sides

top topics

join