It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are worst than MRSA to the planet Earth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
We started out as a symbiotic life form that compliment the Earth. We were once one with our planet, but we have become a cancer and we are an infection that is destroying the very thing that gives us life. We have forgotten that we were the caregivers of our planet and she is now crying out in pain for release from our destruction.

Many people have heard the Earth’s cries. I have to admit that many of the videos that are plaguing the internet are lies and hoaxes, probably placed here to blind us to the truth. The Earth can take no more of our abuse.

I have heard people argue about sustainability and the Georgia Stones. They say there is more than enough land and resources to sustain us. This may be true but is becoming increasingly clear that the Earth can no longer survive us.

We have polluted the waters to the point that in some places the water is actually volatile. We are tapping into areas of the Earth that she has managed to keep from us for thousands of years and only the Gods knows what fragile and necessary life forms she is trying to protect from us.

I have heard it said that the Earth is crying out for help and her cries are being heard in the cosmos. The rain of sun flares are said to be an answer to the Earth’s cries and that things will become worse as her companions begin to answer her calls.

Now this may all be science fiction but few of us doubt that there is something wrong with our world that can be felt down into the core of your very being. We are still one with our planet. We may ignore the damage we are doing. We may try to justify it in our minds. We can call this silly nonsense, but you can’t deny that feeling in your gut and you know that we have done wrong by our planet and we are just as guilty for going along with it. There are no innocents here.

Can we undo the damage we have done? I don’t think so. We can try to make some things right. We could do the impossible and stop paying people to kill each other and pay them to rid our oceans of our island of trash. We can stop pumping poisonous chemicals in to our Earth. We can stop polluting her air.

For those of you that say why should we go backwards? I say it is better than starting from scratch. If what many have predicted comes to past, there will be very few of us left. I doubt that I will be one of them and I can’t say that I feel too badly about that. I just hope those that do make it will be up to the task of setting things right. I hope they make a new religion. A religion that preaches love. One that rejects and abhors war and killing of their fellow man. A religion that sings soothing lullabies to our planet to help her forget what those that will now hopefully fertilize and heal her scarred shell, had done to her.

I hope those that survive Armageddon and or the predicted destructions, will make it their motto to never forget the mistakes that we made. I hope that they will the keepers of the truth. That they will pass the history down with no sugar coating and no lies. I hope that they teach the stark truth and let it be the boogey man that will keep the children pure, honest, sweet and a glory to our plant.

I can only hope.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Who is "we"? Human citizens? Or corporations? Two different species.

WE do what we were taught to do from birth, directed like a herd to buy certain things that are made to break, then throw away those things, then buy more of the same, rinse & repeat.

Most people don't want to live this way, but what choice do we have? All natural solutions are eventually made illegal, and those wanting to live off the grid are threatened and jailed.

edit on 17-3-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
There is nothing more polluted than the minds of so many Americans who watch too much TV and believe everything that comes out of it.

Pollution harms humans, and unfortunately animals. The planet couldn't care less. It will recover soon after we're gone.

edit on 17-3-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure we're not to blame, but the political systems that tricked us. How do we solve it? Get off our couches to stop those who are exploiting and abusing us as well as the planet(s) but will we? I don't know, foot ball is about come on. Jeez.... there is not an end. They need to take down the population and what better way than to blame it on some event in space or some prophecy? They could even use WW3 to unite all by making everyone believe we need to stop and think what we're doing. What about modifying the weather to create major disasters only to blame the Earth itself? We need to get real with this notion that something is going to happen or has to happen. Nothing is going to happen but a take over. And the only way to make sure of what we discuss holds any truth, is to take in those who only abused the living out back to some warehouse with a metal bat. We'll beat the truth out of them. OR we can sit around doing absolutely nothing thinking the end is imminent.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Earth is not a living thing,one cannot be "symbiotic" to it any more then to a piece of rock.
Ecosystem is a different issue - we are part of it and yet we mess it up badly by eating other parts of it and reducing genral health of the system,true. However our behaviour is more similar to a cancer then to MRSA.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

You really do not believe that our planet is alive?

So you think that you are living on a dead rock?

You can't see how we get life from the earth and how we can live in a
relationship that should be symbiotic with our planet?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Meaningless

Though I am not sure how effective your suggested methods would be, I do agree that we have to do something.

Maybe it is too late but maybe we can start with retraining our children to love all living things and to hate war and killing.

If there is a catastrophic event at least we will have left some fertile seeds that might get it right the next time round.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn

We started out as a symbiotic life form that compliment the Earth. We were once one with our planet, but we have become a cancer and we are an infection that is destroying the very thing that gives us life. We have forgotten that we were the caregivers of our planet and she is now crying out in pain for release from our destruction.

Many people have heard the Earth’s cries. I have to admit that many of the videos that are plaguing the internet are lies and hoaxes, probably placed here to blind us to the truth. The Earth can take no more of our abuse.

I have heard people argue about sustainability and the Georgia Stones. They say there is more than enough land and resources to sustain us. This may be true but is becoming increasingly clear that the Earth can no longer survive us.

We have polluted the waters to the point that in some places the water is actually volatile. We are tapping into areas of the Earth that she has managed to keep from us for thousands of years and only the Gods knows what fragile and necessary life forms she is trying to protect from us.

I have heard it said that the Earth is crying out for help and her cries are being heard in the cosmos. The rain of sun flares are said to be an answer to the Earth’s cries and that things will become worse as her companions begin to answer her calls.

Now this may all be science fiction but few of us doubt that there is something wrong with our world that can be felt down into the core of your very being. We are still one with our planet. We may ignore the damage we are doing. We may try to justify it in our minds. We can call this silly nonsense, but you can’t deny that feeling in your gut and you know that we have done wrong by our planet and we are just as guilty for going along with it. There are no innocents here.

Can we undo the damage we have done? I don’t think so. We can try to make some things right. We could do the impossible and stop paying people to kill each other and pay them to rid our oceans of our island of trash. We can stop pumping poisonous chemicals in to our Earth. We can stop polluting her air.

For those of you that say why should we go backwards? I say it is better than starting from scratch. If what many have predicted comes to past, there will be very few of us left. I doubt that I will be one of them and I can’t say that I feel too badly about that. I just hope those that do make it will be up to the task of setting things right. I hope they make a new religion. A religion that preaches love. One that rejects and abhors war and killing of their fellow man. A religion that sings soothing lullabies to our planet to help her forget what those that will now hopefully fertilize and heal her scarred shell, had done to her.

I hope those that survive Armageddon and or the predicted destructions, will make it their motto to never forget the mistakes that we made. I hope that they will the keepers of the truth. That they will pass the history down with no sugar coating and no lies. I hope that they teach the stark truth and let it be the boogey man that will keep the children pure, honest, sweet and a glory to our plant.

I can only hope.

How does the math really add up? .... it is a scary thing to look in real numbers ...

albartlett.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

I hope those that survive Armageddon and or the predicted destructions, will make it their motto to never forget the mistakes that we made.

The Human Race we are the same as parasites we take and never contribute anything back to the host(earth)
if something happened we would just
Rinse&Recycle
start over and do the same again

Cran

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

The math is scary but it is worse because we are blind because we refuse to see.

I hear people often speaking of what is the most important survival item.

I think the most important will be the keepers of the keys.

The keys of knowledge. The ones that will pass on the true history and knowledge of what came before.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Who has convinced you that the Earth is "alive"?
Who has convinced you that "we" are responsible for it's destruction?
Who has convinced you that it's dying?

Let me guess - the same ones who tell you that you as a human are no more important than a guppy - the same ones that shamelessy promote a consume and replace society - the same ones that don't teach management but who promote raping resources - the same ones that throw sacks of food aid at starving populations instead of teaching them how to grow food - the same ones who instigate all the wars and blame it on others -

Please don't lay the blame on all humans killing the planet - lay it on those who PLAN on doing it.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

My belief that the earth is alive did not come from any of the places that you have listed.

My earliest education of our connection and our responsibility to the planet came from my grandmother and grandfather. Unfortunately my grandfather was a big prankster and a bit of a magician so some of the things that he was able to do was a bit tainted with humor, but he was usually dead on with his predictions of the weather, crop production and many other earth related predictions.

He would pick up a piece of dirt, taste it and tell you what how the crop would fair. He would sniff the air and tell you if there would be rain, how much and even what time of the day. My grandmother would go into the woods and gather roots, flowers, and other vegetation and make teas and poultices for almost anything that ailed you.

I wish I had paid closer attention when they were trying to teach me. They taught me that the earth is alive and that she is the great provider. They taught me that as long as we loved the earth and were good stewards that the earth would be in harmony with all the life that it supports. They taught us children to never take more then we needed. There were restrictions with some items to the season and with some like crabs, we were to never take the females.

My belief and my education of our earth comes from love, instinct and heritage. So you are very very wrong.

top topics

join