It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which are the best "current" 9/11 truth documentaries?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Sir, the topic of discussion is: "Which are the best "current" 9/11 truth documentaries?". Your suggestion was one that the producer; intentionally mislead viewers by inserting explosions into her documentary. Yes, I do know it was doctored. You, obviously unable to research this for yourself will ignore it and attempt to change the subject of this thread with your typical NIST rant. Have at it, truther. I will leave you with a great line from the producer of your suggested documentary Sophia:

Sir, 9/11 Mysteries talks about the sway of the building and compares the plane impact to the effect of the wind. Many documentaries say nothing about that.

That involves the CONSERVATION OF MOMENTUM and therefore the mass of the building.

Just because you want to focus on one trivial detail involving a few seconds that you want CLAIM is a flaw does not eliminate the existence of the other 80+ minutes of the video.

psik

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr
Sir, 9/11 Mysteries talks about the sway of the building and compares the plane impact to the effect of the wind. Many documentaries say nothing about that.

That involves the CONSERVATION OF MOMENTUM and therefore the mass of the building.

Just because you want to focus on one trivial detail involving a few seconds that you want CLAIM is a flaw does not eliminate the existence of the other 80+ minutes of the video.

psik

Oh, I was only starting there. I can point out many and I mean MANY flaws in that so called documentary.

We can start with:

Orio J. Palmer and the "two pockets of isolated fires" in the 78th floor. (misleading)

Sophia talking about the FEMA report:

"It then tells us that the burning jet fuel spread between floors and ignited the buildings’
contents, causing more fire and generating heat. This was somehow enough to bring
down the towers’ 47-column steel core, 236 exterior columns and thousands of steel
trusses all at the same time."

Hmmm... see the problem here?

"Smoke is the sign of an oxygen-starved fire"

"The single impact of a jetliner
was no more of a blow than the continued battering of a hurricane."

"Why are buildings made of steel? Strong, light and flexible, steel frames offer many
advantages over wood and concrete, especially where skyscrapers are concerned.
Steel makes big buildings relatively light, with tremendous load-bearing capacity. The
upper floors won’t crush the floors beneath them, and steel holds up better to weather
and fire."

"You can fire up your gas stove all day long -- making soup, roasting a duck or simmering
a stew. Made of steel, your stove will not melt ... and nor will your pots and pans."

"Yet we were led to believe that these tremendous buildings, framed in steel and
surfaced in aluminum, totally collapsed from small, scattered fires and 90 minutes of
smoke. Take note of these hurtling beams, thrown laterally outward as the tower comes
to earth. Would fire have the strength to eject such huge hunks of metal?"

"MIT engineering professor Thomas Eagar’s 2001 paper is officially considered the
academic standard for explaining the World Trade Center collapses."

"So much to be explained. Why did the South Tower fall first, when it was the second
tower to be hit?"

"Watch the top third of Tower 2 leaning outward, about to topple. Then -- suddenly -- it
disintegrates in mid-air. What causes this giant slab of steel and concrete to turn into
dust before our eyes?
"

Although in the 9/11 Mysteries movie, this part was omitted from their transcript:

"Ten seconds. These are 110 story buildings coming to earth at free fall speed, the rate at which an object falls through air. The lower floors would need to give way completely as the floors above them fell."

I think I made my point.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
After reviewing Monarch, it sounds more like a case of "pay no attention to the facts behind the curtain". Tens of thousands of dollars is not a lot compared to the resources for the official story over the years, hell just the pay packet of some of the people putting together the official story far out strips this. With all the loose ends, holes and disregarded facts around the case it has not been good value for money on the investigative side.

Noone is disregarding the facts. We've looked at the facts and found out they aren't facts, but rather innuendo, quotes taken out of context, conjecture, or outright lies. "Does the order still stand" in no way means the same thing as "stand down order" regardless of how many 9/11 conspiracy proponents wish it to be so.

Because once you can accept that a miscarriage of justice has taken place, the case for demolition is simple enough for an 8 year old to understand.

BINGO! You just hit the nail on the head, right there. There are undisputably people out there whose only agenda is to separate gullible people from their money, and they range from everything from organized Ponzi schemes to getting people to believe everything they know is wrong and they can find out the REAL truth if they give you their money. Regardless of the method, they all have the same operational plan- the people behind these schemes will out and out lie to you in order to get you to believe them. This person will make up false financial statements to make you think their fake portfolio is profitable, and that person will make up goofy claims that all of the world's troubles are being caused by the angry ghosts of space aliens murdered by Xenu the galactic warlord. They then give you the opportunity to "help yourself" that always involvees giving them your money...which in the end, only means they're really "helping themselves".

Knowing that, once you can accept that Richard Gage, Alex Jones, Dylan Avery, et al, are among these con artists, the case that all these "facts" are just made up baloney is simple enough for an 8 year old to understand. Asking which "9/11 documentary is the best" is spurious logic when there's just so much outright bad information being taken as gospel.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma
I think I made my point.

You can think whatever you want. The Conservation of Momentum is incapable of giving a damn what anybody thinks.

The towers had to hold themselves up and withstand the wind. The distributions of steel and concrete had to be factors in the design. All documentaries that focus on conspiracies are mostly irrelevant crap. If fire heated the steel then the quantity and distribution of steel had to be relevant.

The idea that the fire could weaken enough steel in less than one hour is totally ridiculous.

Related information that was implied in the video but not stated.

The towers were designed to sway at the top by 36 inches in a 150 mph wind. Linear interpolation would mean that it would move 26 inches at the 81st floor in that wind. But the impact of the plane only moved the 81st level 15 inches and the oscillation from that impact stopped in 4 minutes. So her "hours of battering by a hurricane" is totally relevant in comparison to the airliner impact.

You can merely try to make a big deal of trivial #SNIP#.

psik
edit on 20-3-2012 by psikeyhackr because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Mar 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I have not paid one cent for the information I have reviewed, following the money is a good idea though.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr

You can merely try to make a big deal of trivial #SNIP#

What you claim is nothing but "trivial #SNIP#," are misleading statements and lies to normal thinking people. You are smart enough to realize this.
edit on Wed Mar 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I saw Fahrenheit 9 11 Michael Moore, is interesting his point of view,

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I love how people use the word 'truther' as if it's meant to be derogatory! At least some of us are actually bothering to find out what REALLY happened, instead of taking what the media tell you at face value!

BTW, search youtube for '2012 - NEWEST 9/11 DOCUMENTARY ' you will find a new mini documentary that is very interesting..
edit on 23-3-2012 by 4hero because: additional info added

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

It IS derogatory !

These guys believe the government's stories FAR more plausible than Christians do believing Moses talked to a burning bush.

Anyone of them would EASILY be destroyed in argument face-to-face, I have done it to at least 500 people, changed the entire outlook of them, and all i have to do is use the posts of these born-liars to point out just HOW the manipulation is done.

Without G.O.D. most of it would not have happened!!

(I have suspicions all along that these guys are truthers, and they feel it is there job to wake people up, with the constant negativity,, WELL DONE !!)

And if not, it sure is funny too see them dying from the fact that people actually regard them amongst the most brainwashed bunch on the planet,, as bad as a band of Jews or Muslims who believe that bloodline is somehow passed along to them through religion.

Gage uses the boxes cause that is all NIST has done, tell us that kinetic energy was somehow stored in the buildings for an hour, suddenly pushed down really hard, and threw thousands of pounds of molten BURNING steel into a building over a football field away.

This is the most laughable thing i have contemplated since i was 5 and discovered that Christians knew less of the Bible than i did.

These people are a joke, and the JOKER behind it all has lost all his power.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join