It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Another zombie training oppourtunity

page: 2
8
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 


Attach of the killer zombies in body hugging spaghetti string cocktail dresses




posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Don't know if anybody here is a fan of The Walking Dead on AMC, but it is on sunday nights at 8:00 central time. Anyway it usually makes it into my dreams, and when I get up for my bathroom break at around 3-4 am I'm always a little spooked. I guess I'm still in that period beween awake and dreamland. Silly I know. I think I would pay for a course
.



posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JMech
Don't know if anybody here is a fan of The Walking Dead on AMC, but it is on sunday nights at 8:00 central time. Anyway it usually makes it into my dreams, and when I get up for my bathroom break at around 3-4 am I'm always a little spooked. I guess I'm still in that period beween awake and dreamland. Silly I know. I think I would pay for a course
.

The first season, I applied EVERY WEEK for a walk-on zombie role.

Never got it.



posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 


That's a shame. Judging by the zombie rabbit picture, you should have been a shoe in
.



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker
 



also I would never be one of those guys running around with a gun shooting everything that moves when stealth application is more effective for personal survival. kill one or 2 who straggle out of the main group and that's it.


In a REAL zombie scenario (yes, I recognize the irony in such a phrase), those guys would be dead (or undead), as their shots attracted every zombie within earshot to them...

The ones who'd survive a zombie apocalypse are those that skulk away quickly and quietly (or at least quickly) and who favor the flight response over the fight one.... For one thing, all that infected blood spurting around? Pretty easy to get infected and join the ranks of the undead....



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by yourmaker
 



also I would never be one of those guys running around with a gun shooting everything that moves when stealth application is more effective for personal survival. kill one or 2 who straggle out of the main group and that's it.


In a REAL zombie scenario (yes, I recognize the irony in such a phrase), those guys would be dead (or undead), as their shots attracted every zombie within earshot to them...

The ones who'd survive a zombie apocalypse are those that skulk away quickly and quietly (or at least quickly) and who favor the flight response over the fight one.... For one thing, all that infected blood spurting around? Pretty easy to get infected and join the ranks of the undead....


Gaz... if the crime gets any worse here we can have our own zombie wave exercise.. including infected blood flying round. Well.. if they dont confiscate our guns.. ( Illinois).
I have NO idea what the hell Im laughing at.



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage
 


Exactly why I'm glad to be moving out into the country a bit...



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD
So much of this "Zombie survival" unfortunately seems to be based entirely on movies.
What if, you´ve gotten a clean head-shot, blown the top of the zombies head off,
and the damned thing just kept on coming? What are you gonna do?


Well at least with the top of the head blown off they can't take a bite out of you.....ha!



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
OMG !! I so would want to do that ! I was just thinking abou that the other day of how much fun it would be and really put your skills to the test to do some kind of test run in a big vacant place. This kinda of stuff needs to come down to California.



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Sounds like great fun. Too bad I am not in the UK.


Might be an oppourtunity to start a boot camp in the states!

Cha-ching

(franchise rights!
)


Count me in too !



edit on 22-3-2012 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Sounds like great fun. Too bad I am not in the UK.


Might be an oppourtunity to start a boot camp in the states!

Cha-ching

(franchise rights!
)


I would hate to be an actor jobbing as a zombie in the States. Some Zimmerman type crazy sob would probably sneak in a a machete and chop up the staff.



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'm in.
I would love to do this.
I love walking dead, it's one of the few shows I watch and it's shot here in ga.
If head shots don't work try aiming for the pelvis, it might.not killem but it will slow them way down.
One round will shatter it and it would be easier to hit then a knee.
A shattered pelvis renders legs completely useless.
I would go more stelth and avoidance then get my rambo on because ammo would be to important to piss away
If they are slow shamblers like walking dead then youre good but.if it's those 28 Days later or I Am Legend types then we are super screwed.
Ether way i'm good because I dont have to be faster then the zombies just faster then the lard butts in my group, and I am.
I'm willing to make.sacrafices to live.
Viva la me.


edit on 14-5-2012 by Down4Whateva because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2012 by Down4Whateva because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 14 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender
 

Is.your avatar david caradeen in zero man?



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
ooops!
edit on 15-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
ooops!




top topics



 
8
<< 1   >>

log in

join