It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBC News Palying Along With The War Hyping of Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
While i switched CBC News to see what they had in mind, to my surprise Even CBC News has its on (Danny Activist Guy Abu abue something a codename) again like in the case of Danny he too speaks English almost to Prefect, without any loose ends when he speaks.

The New Danny is now

ABO Yasser Al- Shami

Witness/opposition Activist

What a codename.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
While i switched CBC News to see what they had in mind, to my surprise Even CBC News has its on (Danny Activist Guy Abu abue something a codename) again like in the case of Danny he too speaks English almost to Prefect, without any loose ends when he speaks.

The New Danny is now

ABO Yasser Al- Shami

What a codename.

Would you expect anything less from any of the state-run news networks?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

The New Danny is now

ABO Yasser Al- Shami

What a codename.

Would you expect anything less from any of the state-run news networks?

I guess not apparently you should see the comments on CNN.come on the story of the explosions that hit the air force building people arent buying CNN claims at all i am glad some people are finally waking up!

Oh and the codename of ABO sure sounds oddly familiar to Obama Barack Hench the BO Praise.

A lot of Muslims dont have ABO on there names.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Danny he too speaks English almost to Prefect, without any loose ends when he speaks.

He's British.

Bashar al-Assad speaks very good English as well. Suspicious?
edit on 17/3/12 by Soshh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Danny here, Danny there...I perceive Danny, or his ilk, everywhere.

Seek him high, or find him low...Danny, and his ilk, are the true psy-op Ho.

Hey Lah-Dee-Lah-Dah-Dee-Oh.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yea well I watched a interview where the interviewer was what seemed pro propaganda ...The guy she was interviewing was reasonable in his assessment of the situation and what needed to be done, (cease fire and come together to talk ) but she (cbc) hack kept the talking points going in the spin direction ...The next group that she was talking to kept the spin using the same talking points ..ie. The Syrian army has all the big weapons and the protesters only have guns ...well some of the guns they seem to have are very big indeed ...Syrian tanks blown to pieces and who know what ..anyone following the story with a open mind to details can see right from the beginning the rebel protesters were anything but peaceful and had backing from outside ....Whats the saying,,oh yea by hook or by crook ..I guess Syria is going to go down because its in the cards ..such evil evil people in places of authority all working for and against the people ...peace

top topics

join