It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X/Nibiru Visible from Antartica? (VIDEO)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
You can do really cool things nowadays..

My favorite vid

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
There are thousands of amateur star gazers in antarctica? Please, tell me more..

Why do you think it could only be seen by someone in Antarctica?

Please tell us all more....

IF this could be true in any way, shape or form, then I would say that the bending of the magnetic field found at the poles could allow us to see a currently cloaked Death-Star orbiting just off the South Pole of our planet.
Possibly filled with the mutant soldiers of our ancient creators...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

IF this could be true in any way, shape or form, then I would say that the bending of the magnetic field found at the poles could allow us to see a currently cloaked Death-Star orbiting just off the South Pole of our planet.
Possibly filled with the mutant soldiers of our ancient creators...

I call shennannigans-Once a Death Star cloaked or not got within firing range-the sense of dread would disturb the force sensitive people all over the planet. Mediums and Spiritualists and people who poorly interpret mythology would all be going bonkers...

Wait...

Nibiru could be a Death Star O_o

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It would appear that along with Elvis......common sense has left the building!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
i'm going to say CGI, the death star video seems to prove that a video of that quality can be manipulated. until it shows up it will always be the topic of speculation and videos like this will only fuel that. surely if planet x exists we would know about it and it's relative position to earth. i'm not saying it's not real i just want proof. just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm going to play devil's advocate for just a few minutes.

That image is very good, they even got the shadows right. Which as far as hoaxs go is kind of odd. Most simply show the entire planet(Like the other image in this thread), not the part that would be illuminated by the sun if it were truly there.

Second, how do you know that the moon causes the tides? Sure, it's the most parsimonious answer, BUT there's never been an experiment to actually prove it's the moon that causes them.

Third, the Deathstar video is not as good of quality as this one.

There's a lot we don't know about the Universe(s).
edit on 17-3-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Second, how do you know that the moon causes the tides? Sure, it's the most parsimonious answer, BUT there's never been an experiment to actually prove it's the moon that causes them.

Yup.
It could be pure coincidence that tides precisely follow the pattern of the Moon's orbit and can be accurately predicted by it.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Something that close to Earth would rattle us to the core !!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by marvinthemartian
reply to post by WatcherMan

So a rather large planet that close to us and not one of the thousands of amature star gazers noticed,mmmmmmmm anyone else smell that fish?

There are thousands of amateur star gazers in antarctica? Please, tell me more..

Planets and other celestial bodies are only visible from Antarctica? Please, tell me more...

You can start by googling astronomy perspectives from the north and south poles.

Antarctica isn't the only continent in the southern hemisphere. If an object that size was visible from Antarctica it should be visible from South America, Australia, New Zealand and the hundreds of islands in the s. hemisphere. Another point, if a planet that big was that close to Earth the tides would be going NUTS right now. It would be impossible for anyone, anywhere to deny it was there.

Also notice how rating is turned off for the video and all comments have to be approved by the video poster (GLP). Hmmmm, gee, I wonder why? Probably because it is fake.

Deny ignorance, people.
edit on 17-3-2012 by ProjectBlue because: just... *face palm*

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectBlue

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by marvinthemartian
reply to post by WatcherMan

So a rather large planet that close to us and not one of the thousands of amature star gazers noticed,mmmmmmmm anyone else smell that fish?

Planets and other celestial bodies are only visible from Antarctica? Please, tell me more...

You can start by googling astronomy perspectives from the north and south poles.

Antarctica isn't the only continent in the southern hemisphere. If an object that size was visible from Antarctica it should be visible from South America, Australia, New Zealand and the hundreds of islands in the s. hemisphere. Another point, if a planet that big was that close to Earth the tides would be going NUTS right now. It would be impossible for anyone, anywhere to deny it was there.

Also notice how rating is turned off for the video and all comments have to be approved by the video poster (GLP). Hmmmm, gee, I wonder why? Probably because it is fake.

Deny ignorance, people.
edit on 17-3-2012 by ProjectBlue because: just... *face palm*

Again, just playing devil's advocate.
Maybe they have been spraying a lot of chemtrails down south so the people down there can't see it?
We didn't have any spraying here today, maybe they all went down there to spray?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Because what I think, FACT, are two entirely different things. Obviously.

I wanted to see what you guys think. Not just what I think. I know what I think, I wanted outside input...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Originally posted by Oxygenation
looks pretty real to me folks...

how does science know what a planet in close proximity to ours would do..?
What if Nibiru is hollow.. what if planet x is made of cheese.. would it still have an influence on the earth.. or just the mice and rat population?

Also how do you know if you would be able to see it from anywhere other than the Antarctic?
Have you been there? Where i live i hardly see any stars in the sky yet there are billions out there..

Not everything can be explained..

You are failing to understand, or choosing to ignore, the laws of physics.

Think about it this way... the moon being on one side of the planet, over 200K miles away, changes the ocean's tides by several feet on the other side of the Earth. If that "planet" in the video were made of cheese, which is still mass, it would be closer than the moon to see it like it is seen in the video. The effects of a body of mass that large, cheese or rock, would have a cataclysmic effect that would destroy the entire planet in a matter of days, if not hours.

While I admire your open-mindedness, I would suggest you try to stay grounded. Being too open-minded allows your brains to fall out. Not everything can be explained, true, but the current laws of physics and Kepler's Law regarding planetary bodies can explain this situation rather easily and has been studied by countless scientists for centuries.

Let's not forget... while velocity is based on frame of reference, the Earth is moving around the Sun at 30K mph, the solar system (as far as we know) is moving around the Milky Way at around 450K mph, and the Milky Way is moving through space at (it's believed) around 1.2M mph. Think about that when considering what it would take for a PLANET to just "show up".

~Namaste

What if it was a huge balloon filled with helium, say?
(Project blueballs, and all that).
edit on 17-3-2012 by pshea38 because: I mistakenly referred to project blueballs as project bluebeans. Fixed.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
wow thats not fake......... ha ha ...... ha....

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
It could also be a new moon.
I'm sure this is a fake, however, history speaks of a time on earth before the moon arrived.
It seems that when the moon finally arrived, life changed for the animals including the humans. We began to become controlled and enslaved by the moon-mind control factors. The moon is our first death star...

Before the moon

Democritus and Anaxagoras taught that there was a time when the Earth was without the Moon.(1) Aristotle wrote that Arcadia in Greece, before being inhabited by the Hellenes, had a population of Pelasgians, and that these aborigines occupied the land already before there was a moon in the sky above the Earth; for this reason they were called Proselenes.(2)

Some allusions to the time before there was a Moon may be found also in the Scriptures. In Job 25:5 the grandeur of the Lord who “Makes peace in the heights” is praised and the time is mentioned “before [there was] a moon and it did not shine.” Also in Psalm 72:5 it is said: “Thou wast feared since [the time of] the sun and before [the time of] the moon, a generation of generations.”

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well, I haven't noticed any huge planet during the day. How come it's only in Antarctica and no one else can see it? Does look realistic, especially that crater on there. Doesn't look like the moon because it looks to icy for that.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Maybe they have been spraying a lot of chemtrails down south so the people down there can't see it?

There are no chemtrails sprayed in the Southern hemisphere, ever.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
As someone else said,how do we know we have not been lied to about EVERYTHING,how do we know the tides are effected by the moon etc.

The well of hope will run dry before the bird drops.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
More smoking gun evidence of something new:

edit: maybe not. but it's late and i'm bored
edit on 18-3-2012 by TimesUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I think some may panic and try and end lives because of this.Something is looming out there,we all feel it in our stomachs.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Sorry to say, but this is a 100% fake video, and not even a good one at that. I just watched a little over 30 seconds by viewing fast-forwarding and I still saw a few cuts within the video.

I've brought to light many fake videos on YouTube and if I can offer a suggestion if you would like to know more on how to spot fake videos, just Google it. I've had alot of training in video and I'd say about 75% of the fake videos don't get passed my first test when I watch them. The 1st test I do is to look for cuts in the video.

Other tests can be: most all UFO vids taken at night are fake, or if the video is suspiciously too shaky is another hint. And lastly, but certainly not the last obvious test is when the video just ends in the middle of something, like when they're filming a UFO and the video just ends --always fake.

Hope this helps and have fun with those Nibiru videos! If you can find a real one you'll be rich! Oh, and famous!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join