It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puget Island.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hello,

I will be traveling to seaside , Astoria, and Portland Or in a few weeks for a mini-vacation. Was wondering if anyone from the area have any tips on Sight seeing locations, I was thinking of checking out Puget Island while I am there.

Any good restaurants and or entertainment venues anyone recommends?

Must see sights etc?

Thanks in advance, and advice is appreciated.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

you can go hang at the goon-docks and keep an eye out for the fratellis

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Go to Port Townsend and Marrowstone island very nice place to visit and shop but even more fun to have watched An Officer and a Gentleman first as much of this area was used in the movie! Over the last 40 years I have had the pleasure of visiting this area every 5 - 8 years never not had a nice time. Port Hadlock has a few awarding wining restaurants as well.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Visit Vent Townsend as well as Marrowstone isle excellent destination to go to as well as store yet all the more fun to have observed An Official along with a Guy initial just as much with this place ended up being employed in this motion picture! Throughout the last forty many years I've received this pleasure of viewing this particular place each and every 7 - 10 many years certainly not definitely not received an excellent moment.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

top topics

join