It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sharia law is a joke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
For those people that think Sharia Law should be imposed on the world you are a joke too. Your religion is a barbaric form of controlling crap. I support those in america that burn the quran.. they have the right to burn what ever book they purchase, whether they want to piss on it, throw it in a fire, leave it outside in the rain, or use it as a coaster so they don't ruin something of value like an old beat up coffee table.

If you think its your right to kill whomever doesn't believe in your beliefs you should recieve said fate before those you judge.

If you think it is ok to murder women for showing their face or in extreme cases where your fellow male muslims rape little girls befor they are married then murder those women for not being virgins you should have your reproductive organs removed forcefully.

You push your ideas of one world government under sharia law... well its never going to happen and your nothing but a nutcase for believing it.

There have been many post lately on what race you believe is the most racist... that shouldn't be the question the question should be what group of people are the most intolerable... and of course that would be muslims...

Since muslims will not tolerate others then others should not tolerate muslims...

Not all crazy people are muslims... but all muslims are crazy.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
i think, in general, forbidding things and punish with violence, will never be the solution.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Making a blanket statement that all Muslims are crazy is just as insane as calling all Christians crazy because they think Jesus will smite anyone who doesn't got to church on Sunday.

Just because a group of poeple have to ruin it for the group doesn't mean that everyone who happens to be in that group are in the same category.

Sharia law is a joke and It is completely barbaric in nature and honestly should be abolished across the world for it's hateful and vile potential to hurt others, however the same could be said for bible literalists like the WBC who take every word of the "good book" and turn it into hate and spew vile, hurtful things towards others as well.

I can understand your frustration, but crazy is accepting blindly what everyone else is doing just because you are told to. But thinking for yourself and categorizing an entire group of people on the mistakes of a few is insane.

King

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mikem

For those people that think Sharia Law should be imposed on the world you are a joke too. Your religion is a barbaric form of controlling crap.

The same approach come from extremist capitalists. It's all about controlling crap. Effectively capitalim has become a religious order. Quite contradictory.

The rest of your rant, sounds like a western based christian who has no respect for anyone else or their property. Yet if someone were to burn your bibles and/or holy texts you would be in uproar and crying "bloody murder".

Can never please anyone in this world.

Madness.

There have been many post lately on what race you believe is the most racist... that shouldn't be the question the question should be what group of people are the most intolerable... and of course that would be muslims...

No. In my eyes the most racist group on this planet are caucasians.
I am ashamed to be white because of that.
edit on 17/3/2012 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

For the record, i do not support any form of sharia law. The fact is that saying these things about a different system, when the "current" system is no better... it's quite hypocritical.
edit on 17/3/2012 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mikem

Mikem , relax

Refresh your mind , learn history and study islam and quran thoroughly with open minded! not with one eye ! two eyes please

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

I'm relaxed its just a rant

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
yep its still a joke,

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kingalbrect79
Making a blanket statement that all Muslims are crazy is just as insane as calling all Christians crazy because they think Jesus will smite anyone who doesn't got to church on Sunday.

Just because a group of poeple have to ruin it for the group doesn't mean that everyone who happens to be in that group are in the same category.

King

Too bad Christians aren't blowing themselves or non believers up every day.That argument is weak and you know it.Muslims are a whole different animal.It's their way or no way.It isn't a group of muslims ruining it for the rest of them.It's the majority.Sure,here in the US they hide it.Go to their countries and I'm sure their attitude is different since they're not the minority.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Can't Jesus, King Kong, Allah, Mohammed, whoever, show up already and take all the "believers" to their promised "reward" and let us here on earth get on with life?

Just cuz your ancestors believed in it doesn't make it true.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I never understood why there are Sharia Controlled Zones in a Christian country.
The UK is a predominantly Christian country and has been for centuries, and even those who don't practise a religion vastly outnumber every other religious denomination except Christianity.
I don't get why in this Christian country, we have Sharia Controlled Zones, effectively making those areas controlled by Muslim beliefs.
The Mosques, Halal stores, etc, they're fine, but I think it's wrong that to have whole areas in cities in a Christian country under a different religious law.
I don't hate anyone, but I do think this country is going to # more and more as time goes by
edit on 19-3-2012 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

That's why i love the USA.That # will not fly here.It never will.We don't tolerate that crap.They're more then welcome here but you're following OUR laws.

No matter what the US haters on ATS say it's true.It's not intolerance.We're just not going to let them run our country.
edit on 19-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

You're right. I don't believe it is intolerant. If I were to go to another country, I would be expected to adhere to their laws, and wouldn't dream of installing my laws and practises there.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

Exactly.Same goes for me.If I was to go another country I wouldn't expect them to bend the law based on MY beliefs.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Listening to people preach the quran and go on about their beliefs makes me want to vomit all over a mosque..

I love eating bacon, ham, pork chops, shaken bake, bbq pork sandwichs, I love cooking a pig on a open fire and yes i have even pulled the tongue from the mouth of the pig and ate it... very very good.

top topics

join