It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Known 1962 Alexis Creek B.C. UFO Crash.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by phalanx001
reply to post by mark1167

It is interesting that some of the eye witnesses report a cone-shaped object being found. Reminds me of some reports I read about 'die gloke' - aka the nazi bell...

I think they witnesses a cone shaped object. From what I've read they didn't recover anything.Unless I missed something and you found some proof of recovery. If you did could you please post the page that verifies recovery, because I couldn't find any. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark1167
From what I've read they didn't recover anything.Unless I missed something and you found some proof of recovery. If you did could you please post the page that verifies recovery, because I couldn't find any. Thanks.

Well, the relevant file does refer to a recovery - but quite possibly it had nothing to do with the sighting.

I'd assumed you'd seen the information below (from document e002750751) in the relatively small file on this incident:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Awesome thanks, somehow I missed that little tidbit. On a previous post I started to question whether this could have been a sub fired missle, possibly a early cruise missle. The finding of a tank that dispersed chaff is very telling. Where would the tank have come from? Aren't those tanks mounted on planes? Could this tank have dislodged somehow from an unseen military plane? What was the source of the flames coming from the object? This document just raises more questions for me, and brings me back to earth , wondering if this was just some type of military test that malfunctioned. But usually the military likes to recover their toys. This is still a very interesting case. Again thanks for the info.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Great post Mark1167, if you are thinking of doing a recon mission to try to find it, you may want to start by contacting the RCMP detachment at Alexis Creek (250-394-4211). Perhaps they could tell you if any further followup was done.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Great find seems there was a abundance of crashes during that era.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
me and my girlfriend have been abducted.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
what the fu# do they want from me?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
go ahead take me again. you as#. i will die any ways, i have a heart problem. fuc# you. i Was born with it , it is genetic. common fuc# , lets go agian. common, lets go.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hmm. Very interesting.

I have never heard of this one either.

Nice find.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
really, i never heard of that one.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

im surprised that the goverment didnt shut down the website that shows the documents of what happened that night. i personally believe that it is true and i dont see how people dont think that there is no way aliens exist when there is some crazy evidence just like this here. people need to open there eyes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join