It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Known 1962 Alexis Creek B.C. UFO Crash.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by ImaMuslim

Ahhhh I see .. because that's far more likely than something from this dimension is it ?

LMFAO Sounds like something i would say . pure gold

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Great topic, I was completely unaware that this event ever took place in that area of Canada. Trying to find anything in the area after all of these years would be extremely difficult, especially considering the terrain. It's hard for me to believe that no investigation or recovery efforts have never taken place in the past. Some form of government organization be it Canadian or American must have investigated the site at some point.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

After the last page of the investigation that I presented earlier I can find no more evidence of any further searches or talk of any recovery. Unless a further search was done "off the record" by either country I can't find anything else.In the last letter the commissioner states that a expedition wasn't necessary but if anyone happened to be in the area, if they found anything the government would like to know. So this is why I think nothing else became of this incident.They didn't press for a large scale search so I don't think the RCMP went out of their way to keep looking, and whatever crashed could still be out there just waiting to be found.

edit on 17-3-2012 by mark1167 because: typo

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

yes, i was quite stoked to read the reply's to this unique Canadian event. Sadly, I was shocked to see so many posts that have been revoked do to "off topic" content and whatever else was there.
I thank you for posting this, and I am looking forward to reading up on the greatest U.F.O. mystery in my Province (I live in Vancouver, but was raised on the East Coast).
British Columbia is as they used to say, A "Supernatural" Province!
Thanx again!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dmonix

Thanks. Yeah this is a real good mystery. I can't believe this flew under the radar for so long and it seemed to get swept under the rug and forgotten. Living here in B.C. like we do and we didn't even know, it's like we had our own Roswell and we didn't even know about it. The whole thing has got my juices flowing and I can't just let this story die. I do plan to follow up at a future date with a trip to the area to interview any possible witnesses and try to find the general location. As well as see if any RCMP in the area at the time did any follow ups regarding a search.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Thanks. Yeah this is a real good mystery. I can't believe this flew under the radar for so long and it seemed to get swept under the rug and forgotten.

Never seen this case before. Thanks for presenting it to the forum.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Thanks for the reply. I hope others can search the database as well and find other interesting events throughout Canada that have never been reported. I only searched for events in B.C. so I can only imagine what other incidents happened throughout the country over the last forty to fifty years.This one really caught my attention because of its proximity to where I live as well as the overall credibility of the witness testimony.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Really interesting case.

I've heard about this allegedly UFO crash a few years ago.
It's really interesting.

Here is an extra Link where you can read more about this case.

I would suggest not visiting that link, According Avira Security that page 'Contains recognition pattern of the JS/iFrame.JPG.A.2 Java script virus' which is a java based browser hijack attempt.
edit on 17/3/12 by Anon77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
interesting note on the website, the database contains documents collected from 1947 and on.

coincidentally, or not, 1947 is also the same time the united states started collecting data on ufos.

it seems that after roswell 1947, governments around the world started fast tracking ufo data collection, which is odd since the official explanation is that the roswell crash was a weather balloon.

why would you all of the sudden start a ufo program, if all that crashed was a weather balloon.

these little inconsistencies betray the lies and give a glimpse into a highly deadly and secret world.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

The Canadian RAF report says, the thing hit and exploded against the "face of Mount Razorblade". The coordinates for that would be around 51.59054, -124.691151. So most likely it hit either that rock, or those around.

"51.59054, -124.691151" lat=51.59054, lon=-124.691151

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I've been checking this forum on a daily basis for quite a while now and never had intention of creating an account untill I saw this thread.

I'd been living in Whistler, BC for 18 months up untill recently, which is roughly 200km south of Alexis Creek. It was around 10pm on the 30th of April 2011, that my housemate and I went out on the balcony to look at the stars. He pointed out a really bright white 'star' in the sky. If you were to extended you arm out and hold your fingers appart at about 5mm that how big it was in the sky, underneither it was faintly lit up like a upside-down triangle that was devided into 3 sections horizontally.

We were facing south, from eye level it was about 60 degress up and moved from west -to east at a casual rate and then made a couple of slow turns. It was hard to judge how close it was because it was against a pitch black sky, but it appeared to be inside the valley (under 2500m). At first we thought it was a helicopter, but it was completely silent and had no flashing flights.

I thought it was strange but cool to see a 'ufo' out in the wilderness like that and didn't really think much more of it, untill I saw this thread and realised how close Alexis was located.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Thanks for this tidbit, I have never heard of it before either.

I bet those off topic guys are shills that are irate that this finally has gotten attention

I thank you very much for bringing it here.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MyAlterEgo
I've been checking this forum on a daily basis for quite a while now and never had intention of creating an account untill I saw this thread.

I'd been living in Whistler, BC for 18 months up untill recently, which is roughly 200km south of Alexis Creek. It was around 10pm on the 30th of April 2011, that my housemate and I went out on the balcony to look at the stars. He pointed out a really bright white 'star' in the sky. If you were to extended you arm out and hold your fingers appart at about 5mm that how big it was in the sky, underneither it was faintly lit up like a upside-down triangle that was devided into 3 sections horizontally.

We were facing south, from eye level it was about 60 degress up and moved from west -to east at a casual rate and then made a couple of slow turns. It was hard to judge how close it was because it was against a pitch black sky, but it appeared to be inside the valley (under 2500m). At first we thought it was a helicopter, but it was completely silent and had no flashing flights.

I thought it was strange but cool to see a 'ufo' out in the wilderness like that and didn't really think much more of it, untill I saw this thread and realised how close Alexis was located.

Hey that's an interesting story. Thanks for adding it to this thread. I am starting to realize through my research that B.C. is actually a very active UFO region. From past accounts to present one's I think there is a connection between sightings in this province and sacred sights that are connected to first nations people. I wonder if any lay lines run through B.C.? If anyone has info on lay lines and could add to this speculation of mine it would be greatly appreciated.
If your up for a trip to Alexis Creek in the summer let me know.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by deckdel
reply to post by randomname

The Canadian RAF report says, the thing hit and exploded against the "face of Mount Razorblade". The coordinates for that would be around 51.59054, -124.691151. So most likely it hit either that rock, or those around.

"51.59054, -124.691151" lat=51.59054, lon=-124.691151

Thanks for the coordinates. That's good information. Now I can focus on Mount Razorblade as a starting point. I am hoping there are still some people living in the area who actually remember the event and can add to direction of travel and further zero in on an area that could be searched.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Here's a map of supposed lay lines that encircle the earth. I thought on a hunch that maybe this incident at Alexis Creek was somehow connected to sacred sights or lay lines.Sure enough when I found the map I saw that two lay lines flow right over the province of B.C. .It's noted on the map as position 8. Now I'm sure that the position 8 is located in Alberta somewhere judging by its position, but the two lines that join at that point go right over the centre of the province. Just another clue that maybe this event did happen and some type of craft was using the lay lines as a guide, which has been speculated in many other UFO sightings around the world.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Thanks for posting OP. Seems it's another "Nazi-UFO case".
Adding my 2 cents to the year 1947. It was that year "Operation High Jump" ended.
If you aren't familiar with that case, read Admiral Byrd's diary and read this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-3-2012 by Regenstorm because: typo

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Thanks for posting OP. Seems it's another "Nazi-UFO case".
Adding my 2 cents to the year 1947. It was that year "Operation High Jump" ended.
If you aren't familiar with that case, read Admiral Byrd's diary and read this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-3-2012 by Regenstorm because: typo

Thanks for the reply. yes I do know about this case and that was a really well put together thread. I do believe along these lines and find the whole subject fascinating . I truly believe that the Nazi's did escape after the war to the Arctic with exotic technology. The governments of the world new this and tried to keep it secret. If this incident was the result of a Nazi craft crashing in the early sixties, finding some evidence of the wreckage could help back up these stories. I also have to think along other lines as well and try to eliminate any obvious sources for this object.
I was also thinking along the line of U.S. submarine missle testing during the sixties. If they were testing early versions of a cruise missle fired from a sub, off the coast of B.C. and somehow this was a misfire or a malfunction of a missle , this could explain a lot of the witness testimony . Finding evidence of missle testing during this time could help narrow down what this could have been.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77

Originally posted by Nikola014
Really interesting case.

I've heard about this allegedly UFO crash a few years ago.
It's really interesting.

Here is an extra Link where you can read more about this case.

I would suggest not visiting that link, According Avira Security that page 'Contains recognition pattern of the JS/iFrame.JPG.A.2 Java script virus' which is a java based browser hijack attempt.
edit on 17/3/12 by Anon77 because: (no reason given)

Off topic, but java script is NOT java - one is a scripting language and the other a oo language. The java script virus is that, a java script virus and has noting to do with java.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

It is interesting that some of the eye witnesses report a cone-shaped object being found. Reminds me of some reports I read about 'die gloke' - aka the nazi bell...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I suspect a USSR missile test gone bad. "cone shaped object"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join