It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Diego officials are accusing Orange and Los Angeles counties of forming a “Secret Society"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Mods: Please leave this thread in this section because I think it is relevant to secret societies within our gov't structure.

I find it appalling that the basic necessities such as water can be used in the same manner to take advantage of folk. To me this is no different than Oil companies controlling Gas prices.

secret society conspires to hike water rates seize power district claims

San Diego officials are accusing their brethren in Orange and Los Angeles counties of forming a “Secret Society” and running a “shadow government” that aims to hike water rates ever higher and control machinations of the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California – the largest and most powerful water supplier in America.

What's sad is that there does appear to be overwhelming intent to do this in the 500 page documents released
500 Page Documents

It's a long read, but gives you a full picture of the argument... personally it sounds like Los Angeles and Orange have vested interest MWD at the cost of the citizens of San Diego...

Enjoy the read
edit on 3/17/2012 by FoxStriker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

Secret Society as in the Ruling Elite that ruled the world from behind the scenes?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If I had a big family in a community I strongly believed in, and I was dumb enough, I would of risen the price of what I had vast amounts of and sold it for profits. Who doesn't do it these days? Why see it as a conspiracy when it's to clear that everyone does it? The gypsy's do it in every single city here in Sweden.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I guess you guys are missing the point, In this particular scenario, It's a gov't contract. That means it's not up to discussion, there is no business other than just to bring the water where it's suppose to go. That's it. The Company is trying to profit as much as possible at the expense of San Diego County.

What your seeing here is Los Angeles and Orange county officials being paid off for the sake of profit, again taxpayer and San Diego County citizen water prices... aka "there is a conspiracy to defraud the gov't of allocated funds with evidence to prove so"

It's your "A contractor skimmed of the top" the work produce was shoddy but who care because I got my maximum profit out of it.

and Who cares? 19 million San Diego County Citizens should, you can go without many luxuries in life and live... but not water.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
There could be something to this, I live in orange county and when I go to san diego once in a while, I see a lot of pressure for water conservation, whether it be posters, coming from the news, grocery stores, the city sending you flyers in the mail telling you to conserve water, etc. But there is nothing like that going on here in orange county, which is kind of strange since orange county and san diego are only about an hour away car drive from each other.
edit on 3/17/2012 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Forget it FoxStriker. This is Chinatown.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Man, So an actual conspiracy with documentation showing intent to rob people with a lawsuit already in place doesn't catch anyone's interest... damn... I'm going back to the predictions section of ATS

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The secret societies in the OC and LA Counties have been around for years....the crypts and the bloods. Actually not good at keeping their secrets.

top topics

join