It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Dr 'Germ' Release

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
would you say that to your mother if that was your father over there... I don't think so.

I can see the point you are making as is also the political point of view, give em an inch and they'll take a mile. However, not enough was done to protect the contrators whilst they were over there and immediate action needs to be made to stop this mistake. From this the governments need to ensure this does not happen again.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This is all edited out by me I just Ctrl-A Deleted that for you guys because it was alittle bit to emotional about how I wanted to Torture every Iranian and Iraqian that I saw so I just deleted it. OK ... Peace .

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Interesting idea...that she may be bait..

She wouldn't be bugged, too easy to thwart. She'd be injected with a radioactive marker dye that could be tracked via satellite...

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Sure, let's release her. JUST her head.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by deeprivergal
If they release those women to save the Brit, I will be so mad. Our government would allow american's to be killed in this barbaric fashion, but the will cater to the demands of terrorists for a foreigner?

I feel for this man, and I hope they don't kill him, however the American men suffered the fate because we didn't give in, I don't think the Brit should be allotted special treatment.

Hey watch what you call a foreigner on a multi national forum.

He's one of my country men so kindly rephrase you quote.

You 'foreigner.'

[edit on 22-9-2004 by rustiswordz]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bet555
This is all edited out by me I just Ctrl-A Deleted that for you guys because it was alittle bit to emotional about how I wanted to Torture every Iranian and Iraqian that I saw so I just deleted it. OK ... Peace .

I thought this war was for the poor Iraqi people to be free of Saddam and their torture at his hands??

Are all of the insurgants just the ones loyal to Saddam???

(Iranians and Iraqians didn't crash into the WTC, they were all from Saudia Arabia, via Afganistan)

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rustiswordz
Hey watch what you call a foreigner on a multi national forum.

He's one of my country men so kindly rephrase you quote.

You 'foreigner.'

in other words

I apologize for calling him a "foreigner" however if the United States government is willing to release a prisoner to save a Britishman, he would be a foreigner, to the government and the citizens of the US.

You are right however, he shouldn't be called a foreigner, none of those over there who have been taken hostage should be fittend with a name, they are better than that.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
From what I have heard the US government is standing strong that they do not want these women released,

They do not want to negotiate with the terrorists.

It�s the judges who are saying these women could be released and they say this is due to lack of evidence

The Iraqi government said judges had ruled that one of two weapons scientists -- the only women Washington says it holds -- should be given a conditional release, but only in a few days.

News link

[edit on 22-9-2004 by asala]

[edit on 22-9-2004 by asala]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
UPDATE:

dam this is awfull,. Afp: website is showing the UK hostage pleading for his life and asking tony blair to save him!

No links yet,.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I think this was quite awhile ago asala i watched the local news today and its basically a waiting situation now.

"All the brothers are together, waiting for the worst," she said.

Bigley's son, Craig, made a dramatic appeal late on Monday night for British Prime Minister Tony Blair to agree to the demands.

"I ask Tony Blair personally to consider the amount of bloodshed already suffered," he told BBC television.

'We can't give in'

"Only you can save him now. You have children and you will understand how I feel at this time."

Blair talked with Bigley's family earlier on Tuesday, his office said, declining to give details of the conversation.

However a Foreign Office spokesman insisted the government would not change its stance and give in to the kidnappers. "We just cannot," he said. "It would be open season for the terrorists."

Bigley, Hensley and Armstrong were in Iraq working for a contracting firm, Gulf Supplies and Commercial Services.

According to reports, Bigley was days from retirement.

Why did we have to attack Iraq!!!!

www.news24.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Interesting idea...that she may be bait..

She'd be injected with a radioactive marker dye that could be tracked via satellite...

That is being "bugged".

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
didnt someone once say:

we can release them now and just kill them later.

but bugs in them, then let them go. With luck they will lead Coalition forces to the hideouts of some of the key gurilla HQ's
then BOMM
Kill em all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join