It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be NO mass arrests of any "cabal" -- "GET REAL", like they used to say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I know there are other threads addressing the "mass arrests of the cabal". Please, there has to be at least one thread dedicated to dispelling this ridiculous belief. This simply plays into the desire of a large percentage of the world population that wants significant, lasting changes in the system we live under. It's like the apocalyptic predictions we get from religion. Intense, yes. Epic in thought, yes again. But FANTASY nonetheless. There is no Galactic Federation, no Confederation of Planets and certainly none that would arrest anyone.

May I ask: who will perform these arrests? Under what authority/law will they be arresting this mysterious cabal? How do THEY know who belongs to the cabal but we, the peons of this world, don't? Where will they be kept after arrest? Who will represent them and where will trials be held?

If it did happen, great, I'm ok with it and would gladly admit being wrong. But IT WILL NOT HAPPEN! What makes anyone take any of this seriously except desperation? People are desperate for a new way of living but it's not going to happen that way. ET isn't going to help us in this way, for sure.

If anyone believes this, I think they may also be prone to believing in ET as gods. We shouldn't even have to think about things like this, but obviously some should. Royal cr@- like this should be debunked as soon as it starts because it is reshaping our collective beliefs in a way that's not good. It is creating, I think, the idea that anything coming from even legitimate ET researchers' camp must be outrageous and automatically unbelievable. Just like Blossom Goodchild, for example.

However, there is one real possibility to consider: it is possible that some ETs are putting out stories like this, false and very-public failed predictions like the Goodchild thing, for a purpose only they know or care about. These are all meant to garner lots of attention but culminate in failure and a huge non-event. If that's so, we're being manipulated way more than our human leaders ever could.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Visiting ESB because: delted part of sentence

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

I hope there is but I wonder if this is a psy op to destroy the last of our hope...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

There will be NO mass arrests of any "cabal"

How do you know?

~ Hilaire Belloc

edit on 17-3-2012 by sonik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'm alive, there is hope.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

However, there is one real possibility to consider: it is possible that some ETs are putting out stories like this

So, you DON'T believe mankind can work together to rid the World of these greedy warmongers that are in control...but you DO believe that ET's might do it?

Now I'm confused.

Peace

edit on 17-3-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
He doesn't he just made another idiotic,arrogant,god-complex thread that will end the same as the others.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
They give us reasons to keep sitting on our asses, this is one of them.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Amen
This was just going to be the required second line but to put something out there
10 years of war
10 years of urban conflict
There is one benefit
You have lots ......and lots of retired vets
And they are waking up
edit on 17-3-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

But they are soldiers not politicians
They need a leader
You have your army, you have your cause hell you even have your constitution
What you lack is .......

Hmmm

The people's independent democratic American army for Ron Paul ? Lol

edit on 17-3-2012 by Neocrusader because: Deffinatly added !!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think you're forgetting that good guys can exist too. People in government, people in the military, people in large corporations... if they could all get on the same page and purge those who take advantage of things, I don't think that's such an impossible idea. There just needs to be an understanding that there is a problem, and as all these truths are being unveiled, our leaders are realizing they need to do more. I think that comes into play; maybe the galactic federation spurred them on to do actually do it.

Also, the projection that all these predictions that don't come true are super harmful is just a huge ego ploy. Disappointment is a good feeling to experience at times; it makes you re-evaluate yourself and think it all over again. Channelings don't hurt anybody when they are positive in nature; stop getting mad at stuff that isn't getting in anyone's way.

new topics

top topics

join