It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens last episode "The Mystery of Puma Punku" DEVASTATED the show haters.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Yeah, they made "several changes". The original ones were made by local artisans with ZERO knowledge in mechanics and aeronautics, so the guy with PhD gave it a engine, a landing gear, wings with flaps and a couple of air scoops for aerodynamics, and these are "several changes"... Ooook.
Basically, they made it into an aeroplane, so it flew.

And when I said "ceremonial birds" I was not referring to your personal opinion, I was repeating what mainstream archeologists use to say about those artifacts, "stylized birds", "ceremonial birds", "spiritualized birds", stuff like that...
Obviously, you were not referring to my personal opinion, I was only stating my opinion that those objects are just jewellery representing flying fish, nothing more.
I really have my own opinions.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The sunken temple with the heads from all over the world, with a grey alien head is pretty amazing. The natural "star gate" in the mountain wall in Peru/Bolivia border reminds me of the H blocks. I think that is what the artwork is suppose to represent. I really enjoyed the close up shots of the stones. The angles and precision is right there...
edit on 17-3-2012 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Why does it have to be ancient aliens??

I find it much more plausible that there existed a very advanced human civilization unknown to us and were wiped out by some cataclysm.

I just hate it how naive people are... the moment an ancient anomaly pops up or a rock with a straight cut it's always "OMG proofs aliens built all our buildings for us in the past"

Humans built these amazing structures, not Aliens.. but that's a little too boring for most people isn't it? Sorry..

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Personally if you have a brain and ignore some of these complete retards on the show, then Ancient Aliens is not bad at all. It gives another prospective on certain things.

I like it for a few little reasons and if you don't get caught up in the hype and the repetition of things then it can be somewhat of a better explanation for certain events than conventional science (seeming conventional science is very debatable these days as there seems to be an agenda and all these scientists are so closed minded it makes me think they are working towards a predetermined goal).

This episode was fairly good.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

The ancient alien theory isn't really a theory. It's a fact. Aliens were here. They greatly influenced ancient civilizations and may have had a hand in the genetic restructuring of the human race. This is what all the evidence points to. This is our history as a people.

Willful ignorance is now the only way to deny what is staring us all in the face. The fact of alien interaction with ancient civilizations is not even debatable at this point. The true debate is now this: What were they doing here? Who are they? Where are they from? Where are they now?

I have to agree with some of this. Even the Bible suggests Extra Terrestrials (by definition) as in you cannot be from something you create (but it can be from you).

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Surprise, surprise...

This from the guy who's seen Bigfoot ?

I don't don't buy the alien adaptation as I have said nothing about that really. I do look for Biblical confirmations everywhere tho .

Ani

Also has he worn the same suit every week for how long ?

Spell check
edit on 17-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

HC's Ancient Aliens last episode "The Mystery of Puma Punku" DEVASTATED the show haters

S&F for a good OP. My only comment would be that we don't have genuine 'haters' here as much as those who are either paid, prodded or otherwise have genuine, personal disagreements wit the concept.

Throughout life, we will time and again find people who think differently than we do. In order to live alongside those fellow human beings, we need to set and example by taking the high roads.

Let them rage while we simply smile.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Surely, an expert in explosive and the result of such, could take an aerial map of the site and deduce exactly what happen. Was it an earthquake, a meteor, an above ground explosion, ground level explosion, etc.
Wouldn't it be easy to rule out an earthquake? Those big blocks would not be throw very far on that flat ground. How about a meteor? Are there multiple fragments in the area and even fragment strikes to some of the blocks? A nuke blast to scatter those blocks surely would have been quite close and may have embedded some strange isotopes into the blocks as a result. (Surely, it is safe to assume that radiation counters have been carried up there by investigators.

Could it be that our alien-friendly friends are withholding some data that would point exactly at some natural event for the distruction? But it doesen't matter. We still are left with the manner of the site itself and the destruction aspect is only a very minor part of the whole.

finally, some of us don't watch TV, let alone cable, so this show was news to me and since the UFOs need to be drummed into the heads of common people forever, it would be entirely appropriate for the common herd to learn of what can't be talked about in public by conventional science nor government. TV is the perfect vehicle--is that just happenstance?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I loved that episode!! I also admit I love watching it to see Mr Tsoukalos hairdo....

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
I loved that episode!! I also admit I love watching it to see Mr Tsoukalos hairdo....

You sound like my wife.

Poor guy.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
And debunker s still want evidence that ET's exist....well look around the earth with your eyes open and you will find tons of evidence they left behind!

I don't know but I fear that all debunking nay sayers are the one's who will scream after the rooster has crowed three times that they were wrong , say, I told you so , I always knew they exist.. those are the ones when they land here on earth, stand on the first row to shake hands.....

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

I had thought about this as well. For me, it could be as simple as the rocks lasted.

For all we know, the materials they used could be easily broken down without affecting the surrounding area and intentionally used so there wouldn't be any evidence left over.

As for the stone buildings, the show does describe that it looked like it was blasted apart, then later a flood from the lake (although at 6ft the mud depth to me sounds like it was not just a local phenomena).

I do like the show, its very entertaining.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I don't know about cavemen or native aboriginal people living in 13,000 ft mountains, using tools with diamond drills, 6,000 years ago, do you?
No, but my ignorance doesn't mean that they didn't have them.

It is possible.

So it takes us AGAIN to the start point of the whole thing: If they had them, WHO taught them to construct them, WHO give them knowledge in mechanics, tools crafting, industry logistics, etc? But then you have ANOTHER problem, because all civilizations of Andes highlands openly reported that in most cases those buildings were directly constructed by their "stargods", not by the aboriginals. You skeptics are stuck in a circle where either you call these aboriginals "liars" and "fanciful" or the theorists of the Ancient Alien hypothesis "hoaxers".

You don't go farthest than that.
edit on 3/17/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/17/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This show is so hilarious. The "launch ramp" for the ancient spacecraft was the funniest thing since the nuclear powered bread maker.

They couldn't walk down the mountains to get wood but they were launching over sized jewelry from India into outer space... TOTALLY PLAUSIBLE!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Yeah, they made "several changes". The original ones were made by local artisans with ZERO knowledge in mechanics and aeronautics, so the guy with PhD gave it a engine, a landing gear, wings with flaps and a couple of air scoops for aerodynamics, and these are "several changes"... Ooook.
Basically, they made it into an aeroplane, so it flew.

Of course they made it into an aeroplane. They put engines and landing gear on it. They just made the OBVIOUS becoming FUNCTIONAL. I mean, it's not like the picked an ancient soup bowl and gave it wings, a tail and landing gears.

And I just can't wait until someone makes a functional model of Pakal Votan's launching vehicle. This day will be unspeakable.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I mean, it's not like the picked an ancient soup bowl and gave it wings, a tail and landing gears.

Yeah. It's not like they made a lawn mower fly without adding wings. Oh, wait. They did.
The point being that just about anything can be made to fly. A flying model means nothing.

Of course, some fish can fly.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67c3067ab3d6.jpg[/atsimg]

Have you ever seen an aircraft with eyes?
edit on 3/17/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Mainstream archaeologists are either stupid or liars by keeping repeating that malnourished slaves using chisels, obsidian blades, stone-hammers, wooden cranes, bamboo scaffolding and liana ropes, built these things.

Just to make one comment...what makes you think 'malnourished slaves' factored into the equation? Exploration around the pyramid sites has revealed worker's quarters and much of the infrastructure required to maintain an immense workforce. So the only 'stupid' or 'lie' brought forward has been from ...um...y'all.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I mean, it's not like the picked an ancient soup bowl and gave it wings, a tail and landing gears.

Yeah. It's not like they made a lawn mower fly without adding wings. Oh, wait. They did.
The point being that just about anything can be made to fly. A flying model means nothing.

Of course, some fish can fly.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67c3067ab3d6.jpg[/atsimg]

Have you ever seen an aircraft with eyes?
edit on 3/17/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

As far as I never saw any ancient artifact that slighty resembles a flying lawn mower, I see no point in your comparison, that btw looks more like a diversion from the fact. And to be honest, a flying lawn mower doesn't impress me as much as a 2,500 carved rocket-cockpit-like artifact of Stambul museum.

Obviously I don't expect the naysayers agreeing with me, but fortunately I'm not blind and I know what I see.

And about aircraft having eyes... You tell me, do they have eyes??

I'm 110% sure that if the aboriginals from the 13,000 ft peak of the Andes, saw something like that landing in their mountains 3,000 years ago, they would interpret it as "how the stargods see the things through the eyes of their thunderbirds".

You know, it's all about interpretation...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Mainstream archaeologists are either stupid or liars by keeping repeating that malnourished slaves using chisels, obsidian blades, stone-hammers, wooden cranes, bamboo scaffolding and liana ropes, built these things.

Just to make one comment...what makes you think 'malnourished slaves' factored into the equation? Exploration around the pyramid sites has revealed worker's quarters and much of the infrastructure required to maintain an immense workforce. So the only 'stupid' or 'lie' brought forward has been from ...um...y'all.

What makes me think it??? My teachers of high-school made me think it, because it was what they told me that happened.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join