It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens last episode "The Mystery of Puma Punku" DEVASTATED the show haters.

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by Harte

seriously?

churchofcriticalthinking.org...

"Ancient Egyptian legends tell of Tep Zepi, or the First Time. This is described as an age when "sky gods" came down to Earth and raised the land from mud and water.

They supposedly flew through the air in flying "boats" or fire and brought laws and wisdom to man through a royal line of pharaohs.

Of course, this was all thrown out the window when christianity came along. Keep in mind that the Gods were the one and only 'religion' that there was. No other conflicting beliefs? Why? Well, because it was fact, not faith. The modern church would have you believe that's it's just a myth."

and do I really need to go look for those pictures that were posted by (I think) anunnakibastard like thirty pages ago showing very clearly the similarities between the stone work? How about you find some proof that the ancients claimed they did the work and not people from the stars? that would help your argument.

After going through the website and seeing the rubbish they spew, are you seriously expecting me to take this as a legitimate source for anything at all? Its one of the few websites that even mention the word "Tep Zepi", and they all come from these weird kooky cult like UFO websites such as the one you linked to. Not surprisingly, this website that you linked to is not only as anti-biblical and anti-Jesus as it gets, but it also preaches the original lie that Satan told to Eve about becoming god, or the Luciferian philosophy that is the core belief of the U.N supported new age movement. Lets take a brief look at the absolute crap that is preached on this site.

"God and I are One, You are One with God, You and Me are Two, God is One in We."
- Grand PooBah

From the most elevated to the most primitive, there's not a single religion that was not founded upon the establishment of man's relationship to the universe, or to its first cause. The real God is not to be sought in idols, symbols, third party rhetoric, or in temples or churches. The truth of the matter is that the enlightened human being is God himself, for he has become one with universal life from the sub atomic level on up.

And when human beings grasp this and unite as a species, it'll become clear just how powerful a God we actually are.

As time goes along, I keep hearing this satanic rubbush being preached more frequently in various ways. One such recent example from the movie industry is the viral advert created for Ridley Scotts movie 'Prometheus'.

'And ye shall be as gods':

All Joe average will get out of this video is a CEO talking about his intent to build a robot. What I hear, yet again, is a CEO preaching the original lie that Satan to Eve that they can become as gods, through transhumanism, the merging of man and machine. This is the carrot (or should I say fruit) on the stick for the masses to grab at that will lead them right into the New World Order. This is how it began and it will end the same way.

The given official plot of the movie itself is of course not surprising at all:

"A team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a journey to the darkest corners of the universe."

So yet again, the alien deception will serve as the Trojan horse for the real New World Order/Brave New World system to emerge. It is no coincidence that the History Channel's ‘Ancient Aliens’ show is produced by a company called 'Prometheus Entertainment'.

www.prometheusentertainment.com...

As expected, Bottleslingguy, all you did in your reply was expose your beliefs for the crap that it really is. You can believe what you want, but don't expect me or anyone else with a working brain to take your religion as fact.
edit on 16-4-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

I don't subscribe to any stupid religion, I can think for myself thank you. you mentioned Hollywood earlier and that's funny because your world view seems to be written, produced and directed there. my beliefs that aliens created us is more rational than what it is you got goin on I'll tell ya that!

I love this quote from this site: www.netscientia.com...
"Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man, living in the sky, who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of 10 things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these 10 things, he has a special place full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish where he will send *you* to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever til the end of time...but he loves you." -- George Carlin"

love Carlin

this is a good one too:www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

"Ninurta, Enlil's Foremost Son, embarked on a major undertaking: the building of a new "House" for himself at Lagash. The event throws light on many matters of Gods and men thanks to the fact that the king entrusted with the task, Gudea of Lagash, wrote it all down in great detail on two large clay cylinders.

In spite of the immensity of the task, he realized that it was a great honor and a unique opportunity to have his name and deeds remembered for all time, for not many kings were so entrusted; in fact, royal records (since found by archaeologists) spoke of at least one instance when a famous king (Naram-Sin), otherwise beloved by the Gods, was again and again refused permission to engage in the building of a new temple (such a situation arose millennia later in the case of King David in Jerusalem).

Shrewdly expressing his gratitude to his God by inscribing laudatory statements on statues of himself (Fig. 72) which Gudea then emplaced in the new temple, Gudea managed to leave behind a rather substantial amount of written information which explains the How and What for of the sacred precincts and temples of the Anunnaki."

interesting: clients.teksavvy.com...
"The Bible makes this connection even clearer since it just assumes it is historical fact. So Noah was given divine instructions to build his ark; Moses received divine instruction to build the portable Tabernacle in the Wilderness; and David received divine instructions to build the first Jewish temple. Similarly, both Ezekiel and Saint John describe cities they saw while led by an “angel". "
edit on 16-4-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The meaning of a maybe hidden message behind Prometheus is discussed on other boards, too.
Here´s a site I found interesting.
beginningandend.com...
beginningandend.com/prometheus-movie-return-alien-gospel/

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72

The meaning of a maybe hidden message behind Prometheus is discussed on other boards, too.
Here´s a site I found interesting.
beginningandend.com...
beginningandend.com/prometheus-movie-return-alien-gospel/

This article is hands down the most detailed on the real message behind the Prometheus movie, pretty much laying out the alien deception in full. Its like what I said in the link below, the gist of this entire deception is that its selectively taking stories from every ancient religion known to man mostly from Christianity and spinning it off into outer space about ET's, while completely fabricating stories like the "Tep Zepi" myth as a pathetic attempt to give more credence to their crap.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now I'm waiting for fraud groups like NASA to provide us with the "clue to the origins of mankind on Earth", which is why I've been debunking the whole idea that space travel is even possible in my posts in this thread. If this ancient astronaut crap is being promoted to push for a political agenda that will be legitimized and can really only be legitimized with "findings" by groups like NASA, then it is of absolute importance to debunk these people for the con men they are now. Beyond what I've already posted, don't forget the scam of the so called "Moon Rocks" as well, their "find" on the Moon.

What has happened to Nasa's missing Moon rocks?

Now, the above article says that 184 out of 370 "Moon Rocks" have gone missing. I suspect that they are being snatched back by the con men at NASA to prevent people from discovering that they are all as fake as this one:

'Moon rock' given to Holland by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin is fake:

I can go on cutting through all the bull sh!t "discoveries" and science fiction that NASA has sold us over the years, but I won't waste my time, I think what has been said on this thread is enough for now. I believe the big 'find' will start on the planet Mars with the Curiosity Rover, the same planet the article you linked to claims started the story of the movie Prometheus. They have no choice but to do so, we are told, since the budget for the Mars program is being cut.

Obama’s budget would cut Mars program, solar system exploration

You see folks, NASA has to stay relevant to the general public, as we pay for their existence, so to keep the money coming in they have to start making some big paradigm shifting "discoveries" to justify their existence, which I and many others expect will start on Mars with the Curiosity Rover, I call it the Mars pre-hoax. This "discovery" will be used to push for a political agenda that will become clear to everyone as time goes along.

CNN discussing what hoaxes NASA has in store for us for 2012 on in:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

you're talking about a movie. I'm talking about things that were actually written in stone way earlier than the Hebrew Old Testament. You're the one with the Hollywood script not me. I'm sure things behind the curtain are even much more complex and fantastic than what small part you may think you know about. What makes your ideas any more credible than mine?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC
This "discovery" will be used to push for a political agenda that will become clear to everyone as time goes along.

why don't you just spare us the suspense and tell us what the political agenda is?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

you're talking about a movie. I'm talking about things that were actually written in stone way earlier than the Hebrew Old Testament. You're the one with the Hollywood script not me. I'm sure things behind the curtain are even much more complex and fantastic than what small part you may think you know about. What makes your ideas any more credible than mine?

So after you made yourself look like an absolute fool and loon with your first reference about some mythical character named "Tep Zepi" that no ancient society, archaeologist, book or historian even mentions except these loony bin UFO groupie sites, you continue grasping at straws to save your credibility with even yet another link to an anti-religious, anti-god UFO groupie site with articles containing info that are taken wholesale from the Ancient Aliens show, nothing new at all, how shocking. Repeating a statement for the umpteenth time doesn't make it anymore credible than the first time you said it, so don't waste my time.

edit on 19-4-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-4-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

the truth remains

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Harte

seriously?

"Ancient Egyptian legends tell of Tep Zepi, or the First Time. This is described as an age when "sky gods" came down to Earth and raised the land from mud and water.

After going through the website and seeing the rubbish they spew, are you seriously expecting me to take this as a legitimate source for anything at all? Its one of the few websites that even mention the word "Tep Zepi", and they all come from these weird kooky cult like UFO websites such as the one you linked to.

ROFLMAO!!!

Dear BlackManINC,
Your trouble here is that there is no myth of "Tep Zepi."

There is, however, a myth of Zep Tepi.

You'd think that the "Church of Critical Thinking" would make the tiniest effort to at least get this single part of their hogwash rhetoric correct!

Harte

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

so Harte do you share BMNC's faith in the Lord or suspicions of NASA? there sure are some strange bedfellows around here lately

p.s.

sshhhh, don't tell him, but if he believes in the Bible he believes in the basics of the alien story by default. all he has to do is exchange "God" for Enki or Enlil or just the Nephilim in general.

for what it's worth:

by the way, Bauval even calls it Tep Zepi (at 2:10) and he speaks the language

edit on 20-4-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Harte

so Harte do you share BMNC's faith in the Lord or suspicions of NASA? there sure are some strange bedfellows around here lately

p.s.

sshhhh, don't tell him, but if he believes in the Bible he believes in the basics of the alien story by default. all he has to do is exchange "God" for Enki or Enlil or just the Nephilim in general.

LOL.

Good one.

No, I don't share his religious philosophy, I'm (partially) sad to confess. And both by sister and her husband work for NASA so I'm in on that conspiracy, hence I'm unable to confirm or deny it and shouldn't have even said that! LOL

But that's okay cause I'm still giggling about Tep Zepi.

Lastly, there are no extraterrestrial connotations concerning Enki and Enlil, nor their daddy. You are welcome to your own interpretation of Sumerian Mythology, of course, just as BlackMan is welcome to his own interpretation of the Judaic one.

If you decide to have an interpretation that said dieties must be extraterrestrial, then it's your decision and is not something that is clear from any ancient texts. Obviously, aside from their predating the Earth (in Yahweh's and Anu's cases.)

Of course, just because there was no planet here before Anu, that doesn't mean that Anu wasn't right here where the planet is. That is, since he and his subsequent family were divine, they need not have "come" from any other place.

In fact, I suspect you know that they actually came from nowhere at all, since they didn't actually exist, right?

Harte

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

reply to post by Harte

seriously?

After going through the website and seeing the rubbish they spew, are you seriously expecting me to take this as a legitimate source for anything at all? Its one of the few websites that even mention the word "Tep Zepi", and they all come from these weird kooky cult like UFO websites such as the one you linked to.

ROFLMAO!!!

Dear BlackManINC,
Your trouble here is that there is no myth of "Tep Zepi."

There is, however, a myth of Zep Tepi.

You'd think that the "Church of Critical Thinking" would make the tiniest effort to at least get this single part of their hogwash rhetoric correct!

Harte

Its a complete fabrication of the actual Egyptian creation myths which says nothing at all about ET's. Sure, there is the myth called "Tep Zepi", because as far as I can tell the name itself is all made up in the minds of ancient astronaut theorists like Robert Bauval, a regular guest on the BS Ancient Aliens show. Its funny that the "Church of Critical Thinking" claims to be anti religious on one hand, but in actually I was wrong in a way in my previous post. Like all these UFO cults, their religion is satanic to the core. It is a looney toon New Age religion of Jim Jones like characters where man claims himself to be god, like their so called "alien" gods they claim created us.
edit on 20-4-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

That reminds me of that Ancient Astronauts episode in which they show the Earth rotating in the wrong direction.

Why can't these people take a second look at what they do?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Show haters, Puma Punk You?

Sorry. It's Friday though and I am feeling frivious..

Carry on.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

If you are so smart, why is your punctuation so crappy?

- sorry, I couldn't resist - you kind of set yourself up for that - but interesting thoughts none the less.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

That reminds me of that Ancient Astronauts episode in which they show the Earth rotating in the wrong direction.

Why can't these people take a second look at what they do?

They should take a second look at their entire belief structure and realize it for the garbage that it really is. If they can't even get the Earth's rotation right then why should we take these people seriously on anything they say? These people are absolute jokes.
edit on 20-4-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

you can't handle the truth lol

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
One of the best episodes of all seasons, so far. The crew dedicated the entire episode to scrutinize the megalithic buildings of Puma Punku, in the highest area of Peruvian Andes. The most astonishing structures every registered in ancient civilizations, because is the only one that present visible and clear signs of hi-tech machinery crafting in giant blocks with hundreds of tons, assembled as legos.
A couple of professional and experts in machinery and hi-tech tools, did participate of this episode, reproducing scaled models of the stunning notorious "H" blocks in their workshops, to prove that only high advanced technology could have made the original ones and there's absolutely NO way of primitive natives, with chisels and stone-hammers have cut those blocks with laser precision. Giorgio Tsoukalos particularly debunked the mainstream scholars and BLASTED the shills, skeptics, haters and naysayers of the "Ancient Alien" theory, with a simple explanation: Puma Punku is placed in a point of the Andes so high that no trees ever grew in the area, so the official explanation of archeologists about the infamous "rolling bearing method" with trees trunks, for transporting those blocks, is baloney.

This is UNTRUE. There IS A DEVICE that ancient man COULD have built which would have moved the stones of Puma Punka and a way to engineer them to such absolute precision. Upon further investigation, and back of the enbeolpe calculation, I found AMAZINGLY that this alternative theory actually uniquely fits all the data...all the resources necessary for ancient man to have put Puma Punka together are there... except one. For me, the ultimate proff of Ancient Aliens is the greatest gift that they could have given us...not the pyramids, not lasers or space ships...but an invention a zillion tiomes more powerful that has created the entire modern world that we have....the invention of management. The presence of this amongst Stone Age man is the only componnet that is lacking from what ancient man needed to create Puma Punka.

Whilst this alternative theory is pretty mind blowing, it DOES actually fit all the clues, although it is pretty way out and turns the entirity of our understanding of the ancient world upside down. But having said that, as Sherlock homes famously states, "Eliminate the impossible and whatever is left, no matter how unlikely, must be the truth.:"

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Here are some key facts and questions that remain unanswered by OS folk, and are answered only by Ancient Alien Theory...and this alternative theory of how Puma Punka etc were built...

- Why did the ancients, not only use huge stones to build puma punka, but actually PREFER to use them?
- Why did the ancients, not only build at the tops of mountains, but PREFER to build them there?
- Why are stones occasionally found abandoned halfway up mountainsides? If they had moved them that far, why did they not move them the rest of the way up the slopes?
- Why are all the Ancient Civilizations in America largely found where the trade winds from Europe and North Africa stop?
- Why are all the stone circles like Stonehenge built where all the Trade Winds from North America stop?
- Why are Stone Circles usually found in pairs witha large circle and a smalle one nearby, usually connected by a shallow stone duct in the gorund?
- Why are Stone Circles always found in the close presence of Sea, salt or corrupted marsh water?
- Why are stone circles always found in the close presence of Horses?
- Why are Stone Circles almost always magnetised?
- Why are pyramids in Egypt, South America etc found near pigs?
- Why are there traces of salts indicating the production of hydrogen in the Queens Chamber of the Great Pyramid?
- If the Great Pyramid's age is older, it would mean that every pyramid in the world has been constructed near the presence of vast quantities of lumber?
- Why do all the pyramid complexes always associated with a vast, super wide roadway? Consider, for example in central America. why didn;t the ancients use this extra flagstones to provide roads across the nation to make it easier for their people to go to the temples instead of using it all in the middle of the temple complexes?
- And just why are these vasr roadways usually about 1 kilometre long?
- Why are precision engineered stones always found near the presence of igneous basalt?
- Why do ley lines point from one key set of stone cirles to others, to the pyramids to Delphi and also....to low lying passes through the Alps?
- Just how did ancient man construct the pyramids in a meagre 22 years as recorded by the Greeks?

This alternative theory explains all of this, but, I do warn you it is "way out there" although it would have allowed ancient man to be able to build the pyramids.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bearwithredhat
- Why are pyramids in Egypt, South America etc found near pigs?

Because they are always near populated areas, duh.

Oh wait. You meant actual pigs?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45 >>

join