It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens last episode "The Mystery of Puma Punku" DEVASTATED the show haters.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
reply to post by gortex

It's hilarious to me that people really, genuinely believe this crap. It's like I'm watching some strange new religion form.

I'm guessing you believe in an old bearded man who lives in the sky, keeping score on us all from his throne instead, and your beliefs are threatened by the ancient alien theory. Do you understand that your beliefs, whatever they are, sound just as ridiculous to some other people?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If the ancient artefacts of flying aircraft are stylized birds, please show me a bird with a rudder (vertical stabilizer) in present time.

edit on 20-3-2012 by waagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

if you notice there are smaller blocks finishing the corners. they look like something the Romans could've handled. Why is it so unreasonable to think they built on top of existing blocks?. The original structure was a landing pad before the Deluge and survived the flood.

that monolith you showed is still attached at the bottom. Can anyone suggest how they planned on freeing it? There are also "grinder marks" or some gouges toward the apex where the stone cracked. The down force of the tool is probably what cracked it, so they left it in place.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

What I meant is that only dishonest cultures present as if they were theirs things made by previous cultures.

I don't remember one case of a culture presenting something from a different culture as if it was their own.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

They found Sumerian writing on an ancient water canal in Peru.

Wish I could remember where I read about it.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by waagon

The Grackle turns it tail sideways in flight, I see them fly like that every day.

Not sure how many other birds do, but the Grackle does.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by waagon
If the ancient artefacts of flying aircraft are stylized birds, please show me a bird with a rudder (vertical stabilizer) in present time.

And this Boat Tailed Grackle holds its tailfeathers in the vertical when at rest. Saw lots of them in Cuba.

...just since you ask.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
To think we had nothing that could manipulate nature, is well a little naieve....
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Proponents of mainstream accept some bits of history and literature (e.g. the Babylonian Captivity or Alexander's feats etc.) but ignore other parts, like deities teaching man agriculture, architecture, civilization etc. (a global phenomena I might add).

Nitpicking history is all comes down to and anything too "unbelievable" to mainstream historians they simply ascribe to "mythology" or man's fantasy. They imply our ancient's were too ignorant to recognize supernatural humanoid "gods" from rocks, trees...or figments of their imagination. Imo that's doing the ancients a greater injustice to their intellect than saying they had alien gods help in jump-starting civilization...which is what they stated happened (and considering we had little progress for nearly 150k years prior, I think we needed it). The remarkable consistencies across cultures cannot be ignored, as Joseph Campbell addressed decades ago.

As far as the Ancient Aliens TV series goes...I came to the conclusion of advanced people interacting with man far before the advent of the series (while originally maintaining a mainstream stance and never even heard of "ancient aliens", this was in the 80s), so I haven't watched all the episodes due to the redundancy of having something regurgitated to me which I already figured out. I saw a few last month and they seemed to reaaaally stretch for their material sometimes. It's all about ratings and money in the end (applicable to mainstream shows too). The other day I watched "WWII in color" on the History Channel and they neglected to mention that the Soviets, under Stalin, murdered millions of their own people. They did so because they wanted to paint the Allies as being the more benevolent force in the war = lying by omission on a mainstream historical documentary. I'm sure the Ancient Aliens TV series does this too.
edit on 20-3-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Something quite drastic must of happened to us to have so many ancient sites abandoned and or destroyed to the point we forgot who, why, when and how they were built. The gap of knowledge became so great we think in the last couple of decades that the ancient sites must of been built by aliens because man is only 6000 years old.. oops, i mean millions of years old and before the last 2000 years we were living in caves grunting at one another.

Sigh.

edit on 20-3-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
To think we had nothing that could manipulate nature, is well a little naieve....
www.youtube.com...

we're talking way earlier than Romans

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
One of the best episodes of all seasons, so far. The crew dedicated the entire episode to scrutinize the megalithic buildings of Puma Punku, in the highest area of Peruvian Andes. The most astonishing structures every registered in ancient civilizations, because is the only one that present visible and clear signs of hi-tech machinery crafting in giant blocks with hundreds of tons, assembled as legos.
A couple of professional and experts in machinery and hi-tech tools, did participate of this episode, reproducing scaled models of the stunning notorious "H" blocks in their workshops, to prove that only high advanced technology could have made the original ones and there's absolutely NO way of primitive natives, with chisels and stone-hammers have cut those blocks with laser precision. Giorgio Tsoukalos particularly debunked the mainstream scholars and BLASTED the shills, skeptics, haters and naysayers of the "Ancient Alien" theory, with a simple explanation: Puma Punku is placed in a point of the Andes so high that no trees ever grew in the area, so the official explanation of archeologists about the infamous "rolling bearing method" with trees trunks, for transporting those blocks, is baloney.
They also made new tests with actual RC replicas of the notorious aerial vehicles reproduced in gold models by the ancient Incas, that archeologists claim they are "stylized birds", and proved AGAIN they are fully functional AIRCRAFTS.
And they managed to make the connection of Puma Punku with the Sumerians and the Anunnaki, by using an artifact exposed in a Peruvian museum, which is a ceramic bowl with several Sumerian cuneiform glyphs carved all over its surface.

Great episode. Keeps you stuck in the chair until the last second.
edit on 3/17/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

I've commented two years ago that they should focus episodes on one particular thing at a time and dig in and they are doing it. I never heard about the bowl with the cuniform and the heiroglyphics that is at least 3,000 BC. This is what is hidden among other things around this planet. Our scientists and scholars and even govt. are hiding so much information about our true past and people aren't buying it. Thanks for posting this, because I think Puma Punku is the one sore thumb that can't be explained because like my old saying the spider of academia and others have made a web so complex that they themselves can't get out of it.

They say that the Amara indians built these structures yet they don't have writing. They say log rollers where used but at 13,000 feet above sea level trees don't grow and continue to not grow up in that whole region. It's the little things like that which acts as the web. The funny thing is that you never hear mainstream arcaeologists come out and defend their reasoning. And that's because they would be outed by this and then they would have to say at that moment trees do grow at that altitude but they don't strike one, that isn't sumerian cuniform but it is and in two different forms strike three. They would be left to say that I don't know.

You see it takes a big person to admit that they are wrong, but what type of person does it take to admit that all they have been taught and learned and even believed is not only wrong but dead wrong? They fear the established belief doctorine in science, anthropology and history would be turned on it's head and then the whole thousands of years of history and science would have to be looked at again to find error.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

So the Romans had lasers and levitation? How else could they have cut granite and lifted monoliths?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiNWO

Originally posted by Monger

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
reply to post by gortex

It's hilarious to me that people really, genuinely believe this crap. It's like I'm watching some strange new religion form.

I'm guessing you believe in an old bearded man who lives in the sky, keeping score on us all from his throne instead, and your beliefs are threatened by the ancient alien theory. Do you understand that your beliefs, whatever they are, sound just as ridiculous to some other people?

Wow that's a lot of assuming.

I think Ancient Aliens show is ridiculous and I also don't believe in god.

What do you then assume about me?

edit on 3/20/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

So the Romans had lasers and levitation? How else could they have cut granite and lifted monoliths?

31 pages of bs speculation and now Phage has been reduced to sparring with the mentally questionable!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

You made a really good point, that I think most skeptics forget. There comes a point where science can't explain things such as the meaning of life....They also can't explain some things here on Earth. Some type of paranormal/alien/other worldly beings made contact with those who built these ancient structures. If their Gods ever came down to Earth, if their stories or legends say this, then it is up to you to believe.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
The original structure was a landing pad before the Deluge and survived the flood.

Landing pad for what?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

They say log rollers where used but at 13,000 feet above sea level trees don't grow and continue to not grow up in that whole region.

Double face palm. Why is this argument still used? You think it would be a big problem to walk down to lower areas, cut trees, and transport them back up the mountain?

edit on 21-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

no..serious..Michelangelo and Leonardo did use lasers for their PRECISE CUT sculptures.
they MUST HAVE.

those ´ancient astronaut believe system´- fans are just in it for fun and emotional stimulation.
I mean, it´s just A KICK to believe it.
edit on 21-3-2012 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join