It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens last episode "The Mystery of Puma Punku" DEVASTATED the show haters.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfTheLight
If we now look at all the mountain of Ancient Aliens information and evidence, it is more than obvious we have had contact in our civilizations past/early days, its so overwhelming that only the most stubborn of skeptics still remain on the fence laughing, i suspect they will not admit it until they ...the gods/ET, return again to make contact publicly with us, or as we call it, a landing on the lawn of the white house scenario,

The evidence is absolutely undeniable imo, and when we add that to the even bigger mountain of modern day evidence, then its absolutely obvious, you'd have to be dumb def and blind to deny it ALL, that's just my opinion tho, i doubt most average joes have done as much research as i have over there years so i guess sometimes you have to be understanding and sympathetic to all skeptics, but debunkers well, most of them know alot of the evidence out there and simply dismiss it in favor of incredibly stupid alternatives and 90% of the time do not offer any kind of answer other than, because its impossible or doesn't fit there belief system,

There is no evidence, 6000 years ago we had strange lights, eye witness reports, drawings....6000 years later we have strange lights, eye witness reports, oh we improved the draws, but they are the same...And we have what, 7 billion people with phone cameras now and cover the earth, but once again nothing in the form of evidence.

All manmade in one way or another. Real evidence would be actual alien stuff I would think, and not just man's interpretations.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
aaaaah......Ancient Aliens.

My fave fairytale bedtime stories.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blurps
Quipu is not a writing system, its a counting system.

You are right; the Tiwanaku had no system of writing. It wasn't a counting system, per se, but more of a record-keeping system. Either way, point being, they were not a primitive society.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Because of ATS policy about expressing one's true feelings I have to hold back but I can at least say that this reply is about as dumb as it gets.

OOoooooh some real conviction. So people covered up Gobekli Tepe because ? And the destruction we see at
Puma Punku happened ? If your going to say my interpretation that fits what the Bible says is dumb ? I suggest to you, that I can say it, just as easily as I wrote it. At least offer something better or show me how it doesn't fit ? Or your retort is simply biased and ignorant.
edit on 19-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
All manmade in one way or another. Real evidence would be actual alien stuff I would think, and not just man's interpretations.

Yeah. You hear the ecologists talk about how it will take a simple plastic milk carton 10,000 years to decay. And plastic is relatively simple and easy even for an alien to make. Yet in all the world, nobody's found a single left behind alien milk carton in an old alien garbage dump.

Oh, like aliens wouldn't produce plastic... or garbage. Please.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
"... I'm not even sure the Ancient Alien presenters even believe half the stuff they say themselves anymore."

I think this is particularly true of David Hatcher Childress. He's actually traveled around the globe looking at this stuff, and every once in a while you catch a tone to his voice that hints, "Well, aliens could have done it, I guess, and that's what I'll say, but really? Seriously? Eh..."

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Yet in all the world, nobody's found a single left behind alien milk carton in an old alien garbage dump.

Yet, what we find around these sites is human-made debris. Which, of course, the ancient alien proponents ignore...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Yeah. You hear the ecologists talk about how it will take a simple plastic milk carton 10,000 years to decay. And plastic is relatively simple and easy even for an alien to make. Yet in all the world, nobody's found a single left behind alien milk carton in an old alien garbage dump.

Also ancient civilizations here on earth would not be human at all, not even closely related to humans. But we sure like to add a humanistic side to it all. Hell, they would not even be related to the whole ape tree at all if we go back 10 million years. But once again, nothing, there is truly nothing on this planet that we can identify as advance ancient technology.

It is all wild ass speculation to the extreme, and what I would call lazy in it is too easy to blame aliens than it is to figure it all out.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I don't think any of the episodes that I've seen have ever answered my one question I've always had:

"Why?"

Seriously. Why would advanced aliens use rock? What would they need such large stone structures for? On a whim for humans?

Alien Sub Commander: "Sir! Sir! The humans are griping again!"
Alien Commander: "*Sigh*. What do they want now?"
Alien Sub Commander: "Apparently they want to build some large stone structures."
Alien Commander: "Oh all right. Help them out. Let them build with their blocks."
Alien Sub Commander: "But sir. Won't that cause a stir way down the road when their ancestors see them?"
Alien Commander: "What the frack do we care? They'll most likely have some stupid web site set up to argue about it. Now leave me alone, I've been trying to read this book of poems from Quooglea Zibrith on Ziggle Spawning......."

And PLEASE don't go saying: "To leave us a message that they were here."
Good lord, if they could travel interstellar distances, I'm pretty sure they would have had a MUCH better way of leaving a message than a bunch of stone blocks.........

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by chr0naut

Yes, they could have used much larger devices for polishing stones but it was the recessed cuts and interior angles that convinced me that something other than hand tools were used. Look at the H blocks for example - there are inside angles that would be impossible for someone with hammers and chisels to even reach into. It's a little hard to explain unless you have actually tried to make such cuts yourself but basically what happens is part of the rock would get in the way of trying to make these cuts inside.
Hammer and chisel are still the basic tools used by engravers today.

One possible simple answer, drill & fill.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
Right. And there's precious few people living at that altitude.
I don't know how many people lived in that area at the time of the construction of Puma Punku, but today the Aymara are are almost 2 million, living in the area around lake Titicaca, in Bolivia and Peru.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by signalfire
Right. And there's precious few people living at that altitude.
I don't know how many people lived in that area at the time of the construction of Puma Punku, but today the Aymara are are almost 2 million, living in the area around lake Titicaca, in Bolivia and Peru.

They can do that because they have alien blood in them...DUH!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

They do have a different blood, with more red cells, like the athletes that train at high altitude before an important event.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
As you can tell from the replies,the naysayers,haters and trolls will never be impressed

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Seriously. Why would advanced aliens use rock? What would they need such large stone structures for? On a whim for humans?

I don´t quite get the logic here. Humans or aliens, why wouldn´t they use rocks? They were widely available, are strong and last throughout the ages.

Wether its human or aliens, we don´t know why they would need those, and these questions of yours prove or disprove nothing.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by chr0naut

Yes, they could have used much larger devices for polishing stones but it was the recessed cuts and interior angles that convinced me that something other than hand tools were used. Look at the H blocks for example - there are inside angles that would be impossible for someone with hammers and chisels to even reach into. It's a little hard to explain unless you have actually tried to make such cuts yourself but basically what happens is part of the rock would get in the way of trying to make these cuts inside.
Hammer and chisel are still the basic tools used by engravers today.

I agree, I was very impressed by the precision cuts that would be impossible to duplicate with hand instruments. One could argue that the greeks built the parthenon and you can attribute that to human ingenuity, but in this case I don't think it's so easy to dismiss because what was made in puma punku is even beyond the means of any culture and civilization including the greeks and romans considering the evidence you have outlined as well.

edit on 20-3-2012 by redrezo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Monger

I barley post on these forums, but when i must i do.

You are a very ignorant little man i must let you know. You clearly haven't watched the episode yet you think you can open your uneducated mouth and speak ? Please watch the video first before replying again, thanks.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Hmmmm from what I've found...

Pumapunku is a site that forms part of the better known Tiwanaku (Tiahuanaco) complex in Bolivia. Although the ancient astronauts proponents try to ascribe a vast age to the complex (over 14,000 years is not uncommon), there is a radiocarbon date from a primary deposit of 1510 ± 25 bp, which calibrates to 517-605 CE at 96% confidence. This quite clearly puts the origin of the site in the sixth century CE; those who want an earlier origin have to explain why no earlier cultural material has been found at the site. The sites are known for their stone architecture, which displays features that are quite unlike Old World building techniques. The complex joints between the stones are sophisticated and designed to provide strong wall without mortar and maximum stability in an earthquake zone; they are not evidence that aliens guided the human builders, as the programme seems to have claimed, and exhibit increasing sophistication with time.

bsalert.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">bsalert.com...

Just a tad bit of debunking there.

The archeologists and other scientists have already debunked these claims a long time ago. This is just the usual technique of argumentum ad infinitum, which just repeats the same things over and over and over again.

That's the thing about the UFO phenomenon, the same things get repeated over and over again without any regard for any real information that actual science may provide on the subject.

But it doesn't help science's case though that they do use a lot of lingo that non-scientists have a hard time understanding.

But the scientific information is there, you've just got to want to do the work to find it.

Most UFO believes don't want to.

People will see only what they want to see.

Can you not see how this applies to people who dismiss ancient aliens and only believe mainstream ? Ive studied archeology and i can tell you that a lot of it is as much speculation as ancient aliens sadly.

We have as much evidence for mainstream archeology theories as we do for aliens or something else that happened.

To attack people on the internet for being interested in listening to ancient aliens is a sad sad thing to do. I always find it funny how its always the ignorant people who come into threads they don't agree with and just disagree for the sack of disagreeing. Not to be harsh , but get a life.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join