It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens last episode "The Mystery of Puma Punku" DEVASTATED the show haters.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Well i can see that this is a closed book for you....I see you see it only one way.....but does that address the case of if one has the softening rock agenda...then they would have had to have distributed that knowledge to vast regions of the earth.....would they not?....also your willing to believe in the builders of these structures...but discount your fellow humans when they say they walked amongst the GODS......you see the cherry picking going on in your statements.... You are willing to dismiss all other historical accounts to only put forward one option.....I am happy that you have grabbed onto a possibility.....and it could be a part of the picture....but it is one......hear this....ONE small piece of plausibility......now if you take into accounts another possibility ....when it is said GOD made us in his own image...how does one take that......could it be we were manipulated to become what we are...as in our DNA was created into the image of god.....Do you see and understand....just because you are adamantly putting forward this one aspect of thought....it does not mean it is incorrect.....But it does not all of a suddenly fill the gaps.

Could it be that there was another race of people...NOT aliens....and NOT humans that had influenced the human race.....gave some assistance......showed us some guiding way way....NO it doesn't.....it shows alternative directions of thinking......i am glad your so sure your ancestors were great....but if there was some outside influence.....IS not insulting....and does not make the human race any less great.....Now...if you for one second can believe we are the only race in the vastness of the universe....then i would venture to say....it is a sad thing that we are the universes only hope.....Also if our DNA was messed with then those very beings that assisted us are our Ancestors are they not.

IF you think because the Taj Mahal was such a great structure.....which i do think is beautiful and a great achievement......i know of modern buildings that are a great feat....which shows our ingenuity but it still does not explain the capabilities of our ancestors with the tools at hand does it......would you agree then there was a GLOBAL community of builders going on say, 2000yrs ago that shared their techniques ..... and if this was the case.......HOW........i mean really then they walk from say Egypt ....to say easter Island....then onto Manchu Picu

Do you actually see how this is working.......did someone take the idea of softening stone around the world and demonstrate these SIMPLE techniques to everyone.....To me i would tend to lean toward a society that was able to traverse the expanse of the planet and enlist these building techniques in different areas of the planet and execute with the people that were there to build these structures......remember these structures require time....engineering....food....logistics.....purpose.......mathematical knowledge......leadership....organization....technique....know how....training.....on a GLOBAL scale......I have built all over the world....and you know something....each time i have to learn local construction techniques.....materials.....and the logistics of getting materials to areas.....and it is not an easy task....you know why.......because each place you go has their own way of doing things......I have worked with Egyptians on modern building site while they are in their bare feet...carrying cement by hand to upper floor of buildings being poured in wicker baskets.....Amazing.....but the point is.....it appears the ancients seem to employ the same techniques throughout the world yet we today are seemingly incapable.....So could you try some logic in your replies.....I don't think people are discounting the softening as an aspect....but it is not the entire answer in reality is it.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The H-Blocks mystery is solved! I Have Hereby proven that ancient Heavenly aliens were Hard at work Here attempting to recreate their own Homeworld that Had been blown to Hell.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
With all these religions and concepts of god/gods to this day. It is perfectly acceptable to believe in an Omnipotent being the creator whom is very much narcissistic and seeks to be worshiped.. playing a chess game with his subjects "Men" all the while using men as a conduit to speak to men and woman. Pitting man against man in what appears to be a personal amusement.

crazy isn't it? I think people who don't want to think about these truths are confused. They can't distinguish the gray type of alien from the bearded type.

I have a lot of questions for them (the annunaki) such as how do they eat red meat and stay healthy? I'll bet they are gonna be pissed when they find out we opened the containers with the Apis Bulls. Maybe that's what's going on with the cattle mutilations? they may also be testing certain organs for toxins or using them to make food.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
it really IS the most rational one and answers all the questions to all the mysteries around the world. it's very simple

Rational?
We could also replace the word 'aliens' with dragons, wizards, fairies, gods, ghosts of our ancestors, devils, demons, magic, vampires, werewolves, zombies, peter pan, bugs bunny, Superman, or anything else anyone else could pull out of the imagination box to 'fit' your side of the argument.

Nothing worth having should ever be expected to be easy.
Aliens are the easy answer.

Doing it the hard way, with humans, by humans, for humans, without help is how it was done.
As far as shaping stone goes, i recommend you scroll back two or three pages and pay extra close attention to the posts I've put together, especially the one that mentions the stone softening technique.

Thanks.

As opposed to arguing point for point with snippet answers and questions down to the lowest denominator, please, as opposed to arguing against people that are attempting to provide a reasonable answer, how about you prove the existence of aliens?
If you can prove the existence of aliens, then, all this picky juvenile bickering can stop.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

The ancient alien theory isn't really a theory. It's a fact. Aliens were here. They greatly influenced ancient civilizations and may have had a hand in the genetic restructuring of the human race. This is what all the evidence points to. This is our history as a people.

Willful ignorance is now the only way to deny what is staring us all in the face. The fact of alien interaction with ancient civilizations is not even debatable at this point. The true debate is now this: What were they doing here? Who are they? Where are they from? Where are they now?

the thread should have ended with this post,

it is very clear ,
edit on 18-3-2012 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

see now thats my point you are saying we dont have evidence of ET ever being here i have to respectfully disagree with you on that point.

there is evidence to support this just take a look at some egyptian art for example for me i see the all the evidence i need in the heiroglyphs although i do concede that it is only a personal opinion and open to interpretation but what i see in some of the art leads me in my mind to a more logical explanation of ET interference than an all powerful divine spirit/god maybe for you its the other way around and i completely respect that because as i said without %100 irrefutable proof either way it is all open to interpretation.

my personal opinion is that ancient man was capable of great achievements and i am not trying to diminish humanties greatness and glory rather i think it should be celebrated its just that i would like to keep an open mind to all possibilities until something concrete comes along.

I leave you in the love and light of the creator...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
...but if there was some outside influence.....IS not insulting....and does not make the human race any less great.....Now...if you for one second can believe we are the only race in the vastness of the universe....then i would venture to say....it is a sad thing that we are the universes only hope.....Also if our DNA was messed with then those very beings that assisted us are our Ancestors are they not.

I agree we have amazing potential as a pet species of another much more amazing and mature (well they still showed fallibilities such as using violence and injustices) species. And something the detractors ignore is that they keep insisting this culture had an earlier more sophisticated antecedent and all the other ones around the world did too yet they ignore the dna time line.

It is more rational to believe this was the case than it is to believe otherwise. Once people accept that we can move on to accepting and using their technology responsibly and not in a self destructive way.I think people also can't imagine they had such a high level of sophisticated technology yet they left very little behind. They've given us all the basics of civilization so far why not something to clean up the planet and improve living standards globally? I think it would be fitting of such "noble" beings.

We can't truly utilize our free will unless we know the truth can we?
edit on 18-3-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
Good episode.

Don't underestimate the power of the human mind and body though, it isn't IMPOSSIBLE that they built these structures simply because it would have been hard.

I agree with Gortex, most of the theories discussed in AA are just so unlikely. And then they point to rock carving or something for evidence...

mate 15,000 BC it would have been impossible

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

My first question would be why are you allowing us to pollute this planet? Second question would be: where do I get an Apis burger?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

As opposed to arguing point for point with snippet answers and questions down to the lowest denominator, please, as opposed to arguing against people that are attempting to provide a reasonable answer, how about you prove the existence of aliens?
If you can prove the existence of aliens, then, all this picky juvenile bickering can stop.

Ok lets reverse this.....because this is why there is bickering......you prove that there isn't aliens.....do you see the conundrum there ....Really?

As the former person stated....It is Opinion.......just as your reading on the softening rock idea.....It is opinion....this is historical events.....we can only come to our interpretation as to the facts.....just as you have come to the interpretation of the facts to draw your conclusions.....If your so certain of the facts....then please address the facts of GOD.......all the ancients seem to point that there was some kind of higher being at some point.....so please......where did this idea come from......was it what they were seeing and decided to embed into the annals of time for all to see as a joke....or was this a recording of what they were actually seeing......

and you still have not acknowledged how this wonderful rock softening technique spread across the world for all ancients to incorporate into their into their skill bags for use at different times.....and in different places.....Now if one does not agree with your opinion...please don't have a go at them and through in fairies and dragons in the mix to try and lessen their viewpoint......but heck maybe it was the fairies that did it huh.

if your logic starts to fall apart...do not just create fairies and dragons as an alternative.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

you're right, the language is not important because it consistently changes. but the truth doesn't
edit on 18-3-2012 by bottleslingguy because: spelled 'you're' wrong, hate when I do that. makes phage feel superior

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by coldlikecustard

see now thats my point you are saying we dont have evidence of ET ever being here i have to respectfully disagree with you on that point.

Why aren't there any aliens in jars at any museums?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

You make a very interesting point. The Minotaur comes to mind too.

What if the Minotaur was a product of genetic engineering? Imagine said engineers taking the genetic materials out of these cows reproductive organs and creating these creatures but unleashing them on a different time line?

Hypothetically speaking of course just an idea

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

We HAVE evidence that man has had knowledge of simple machines for many thousands of years.
How many thousands are we talking about? Many sounds like a half dozen, a dozen or more. Are we talking about the Antikythera mechanism here? Well that is thought to go back to the first century.

You have just proven beyond all doubt that you are no engineer.

Go ahead and educate yourself here

I would be very surprised if an engineering student in their first year didn't know what "simple machines" is a reference to.

Thanks for proving that you are just another person on the net spinning BS.

Goodbye

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
please, as opposed to arguing against people that are attempting to provide a reasonable answer, how about you prove the existence of aliens?

I haven't heard one more reasonable answer yet. Remember the shot with the person using a grinder to cut into that stone? That's reality my friend not rubbing leaves to soften and then somehow reharden the stone. You guys are off your rockers if you think that and that's where it all falls into place. You can't ignore the actual physical realities involved with the absolutely objective evidence of a technologically sophisticated race and most likely other species. You guys should've been accepting this a long time ago because it's a hard pill to swallow. Attacking the show and some of the characters is a symptom of desperation and you guys know it.

you can't have it both ways by demanding hard facts and then when the shoe is on the other foot you start making jokes and attacks. It's so typical of the ego being threatened and God knows there are some EGOS around here.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Originally posted by coldlikecustard

well lets face it our governments the world over keep information and technology back from the populus you are right their are no aliens in jars at the museams but do you honestly think that if we do a have that kind of evidence that our governments and religous institutions would just hand it over to us changing their own balance of power over the populus? i tend to think not my friend but once again i hold no evidence either way so if thats the interpretation you have come to in your own mind then fair play to you i just interprete what i am seeing differently and think no less of you sir for having a different viewpoint.

I leave you in the love and light of the creator...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Hi Ninex

Just read your link about softening rocks. Very interesting and I have not come across this before.

I have little more than a passing interest/knowledge in this subject. Little more than a builder that marvels at what the ancients achieved.

I wonder if you have the knowledge to answer this question. I understand that pyramids built later on were very poor copies of those that preceded them so I wonder. Was this after the accepted date of the fall of the S American civilisations?

I ask this because your making the connection of trade between the two cultures also mentioned in the show made me think that maybe the 'rock softening chemicals' may have been imported by the Egyptians which stopped after the Myan/Inca fall and resulted in a severely reduced ability to build things they managed with such skill to achieve before.

I hope the above makes sense and you can help out in either ruling out or in a possible link to the use of these agents

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Yeah really, I think it was 5th grade science we learn about simple machines? Maybe earleir?
5th grade technology class, the final project was to research bridge design, then make one out of 2000 or less popsicle sticks, in teams of 5. My team won the contest, it held 92 pounds

Not too shabby for popsicle sticks

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Maybe they aren't displayed at museums because maybe what if the hand full of recovered bodies are being kept at a military base? Take your pick, according to some this is the case or so they say. Now why would the bodies be at a museum if the government does not acknowledge their existence to begin with?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
they were destroyed at least 15,000 years ago(because of the feet of flood rubble they were dug out of)
I thought that idea came from Arthur Posnansky's idea of the what he thought was an alignment to some stars.

The only dating I have seen referenced to this place was a Carbon 14 dating that points to the 6th century.

saying that stone age farmers with flint tools did this is equally as stupid as saying aliens did it and then they left
But if it was built around year 500 then they were not stone age farmers.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join