It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens last episode "The Mystery of Puma Punku" DEVASTATED the show haters.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
This is gonna get a hell of a lot more attention from archaeologists when we finally get the smoking gun (ufo crash) we've all been waiting for in may.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo
This is gonna get a hell of a lot more attention from archaeologists when we finally get the smoking gun (ufo crash) we've all been waiting for in may.

Where do you get May from?

please don't tell me it is the cylons!? fracking toasters.

set lasers to kill boys!

Stay optimistic my friend,one day,who knows...right?

edit on 18-3-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Thank you OP for posting the video.....I have it on dvr, but to watch in bed via my iPad is nice.

Thank you

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

edit on 18-3-2012 by amongus because: Dub post

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

For the record, I'm an Atheist.
Me no scared about aliens replacing gods. Yawn. Doesn't bother me.

what does bother me are people that undermine and discount the possibility that our ancestors were not as capable, knowledgeable, driven, or influential enough to do the many sundry things they did.

As I pointed out in the post above, HERE
The Fuenta Magna gives strong indication of a world trade and travels between the old world and South America to levels of astounding that is quite disconcerting to established historical paradigm.

Essentially, we had global travel, and it was more common and feasible than many wish to accept.
Sumerians were travelling to south America to mine copper and tin, is what is being indicated here with the Fuenta Magna bowl.

Why Copper and Tin?
Well, gold is nice and all, but, WEAPONS and tools are made from bronze (pre-Iron age). With weapons, gold and valuables can get got from all the chumps that don't have good bronze weapons.

Further, South America had some other goods of a chemical variety, an extract from the Coca plant, and i'm not talking Chocolate. Should you do a little digging for it, you'll find that a disproportionate number of Egyptian, and other old world mummies have tested positive for this chemical.

Additionally, regarding this chemical, using it keeps a work force lively and full of energy and also quite very addicted. Such a tool could be quite very useful in building things like PP, the Pyramids, and many other things.

We've thus got Sumerians in South America, mining copper and tin, as well as possibly farming the coca plant for something that is not chocolate.

The Sumerians, as mentioned above, had full manly beards. Some of them also had blonde hair, or brown hair, or even red hair (red haired 'giants' ring any bells?) as well as fair skin.
Brown skinned natives of South America have a thing for light skinned blondies. They treat them as gods.
Sure, we can mine copper and tin in Germany, or whatever it was called 3000-4000 years ago, but, these guys, they think we're gods and they'll do all the work for us!
Where do you think you're going to go to get your tin? Fight with viscious proto-european tribals, or toss up a sail for a place with coca leaves and a willing worshipful workforce?

Our ancestors were quite more better travelled than you might like to think.
It's really quite amazing.
Sure, it's not as amazing as OMG ALIENS, but, it's way more probable and it ties so many historical anomalies together.

One of those anomalies, if you like, is the story of magical mythical Atlantis.
South America was/is Atlantis.
Sumerians traveled over in their boats, bringing back the riches they scored, stopped in at ports of call like Santorini, and major Egyptian ports of call, trucked in all home, then turned around for another other trip.

3000-4000 years ago mind you.
Sailors, at ports of call, will of course tell tales. Those tales get exaggerated as passed on.
Time goes by, and the Sumerians continue their trade and adventures in South America, and then, uh-oh, Santorini blows it's top. Boom!
Major ports of call are totally gone and wiped out on the return voyage, and with a large potrion of the shipping infrastructure gone, those trips back overseas come to a whimpering stop.
Sailor stories, however, remain, and we get the story of a place called Atlantis.

That is, of course speculation, but, it's much more reasonable and probable than many others.

edit on 18-3-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

I like your reply, yes "what if" is a taboo word to one who is personally struggling to fathom the idea. That his Omnipotent creator may not be looking over him in his quest in life and that he has to struggle with accepting his mortality. But fails to imagine"what if" there is a afterlife without a lavish luxurious heaven to await for him. That what if we are reincarnated souls, energy that is never created or destroyed but constantly changing form: recycled.

It is "what if" that drove humanity to explore the seas, explore science itself. It is "what if" that proved the world was not a earth flat as a parker brother board game but a sphere. It was the idea that man would land on the moon that would get you put in a mental institution in the 1700's even later.

Columbus, Giovanni Cassini even Galileo Galilei were deemed and discarded as lunatics my modern academia at the time. They took that ridicule and used it personally fuel their cause, driving them the more. Giorgio Tsoukalos and Erich l von Däniken seems to have filled the shoes

what if = innovation in the making
edit on 18-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Is it not hypocrisy to claim that science is stuck in dogmatic ideologies that refute evidence when you yourself will not accept the possibility that an ancient human civilization could have quite possibly built it using techniques now lost?

Accept, accept itself would mean it is cut and dry case of ancient man when it is not. In that the evidence would prove that ancient man did indeed build these artifacts.

I said "accept the possibility".

And to quote you

...my decision is ancient man did not create these artifacts.

So if it wasn't ancient man who built them, who did? Ants?

Seems to me to be pretty clear cut, if you claim that ancient man could not have possibly built it....your left with ET or a member of the animal kingdom residing on Earth. There is no in-between. You are either from Earth or an ET...... maybe the dolphins did it? *insert uncontrollable laughter here*

I do not believe ET crated these artifacts but I am open to the possibility. Man possibly created these artifacts but but logic over rides the prospect due to several factors. I "think" it was more likely done by our descendants in the future explaining the bipedal astronaut suits and delta wing craft.

Wait a minute.....for a supposed engineer, you seem to jump from one court to another.

Before you stated that

...my decision is ancient man did not create these artifacts.

and now you are saying...

Man possibly created these artifacts

OooooKay

Moving on...

Take the Roman Aqueducts as a prime example.

It was built by man, that is explainable. How do you make the correlation?

Well, if you really were an engineer, you would most likely have been taught about the amazing Roman Aqueducts at university. For those reading who have not had the benefit of doing a degree in engineering ....

the gradient of the Pont du Gard is only 34 cm per km (3.4:10,000), descending only 17 m vertically in its entire length of 50 km (31 mi).

If you need further explanations as to why a 17m drop over 50km is an amazing feat....then you need your head checked.

Seriously though.....What kind of engineer are you? A sound engineer? A model rail-road engineer?

Food for thought: what if you seen ET,

If I "seen" ET? Where the hell did you get your engineering degree? I hope it wasn't in an english speaking country because it is a major fail for the university you went to.

edit on 18/3/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Why is it so much easier for people to believe that Aliens gave us high technology, than to believe that ancient man actually may have been far more advanced than we have dared to believe? I believe it is much easier to document the latter.

This series doesn't even consider that ancient man may have discovered this knowledge on his own but makes the assumption, as most do incorrectly, that ancient men were dumb. All those so inclined should read history a little closer. My suggestion:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1332061857&sr=1-1

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Not to troll, but has anyone seen the second trailer for Ridley Scott's Prometheus?

Stunning.

Back to the thread at hand.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

So if it wasn't ancient man who built them, who did? Ants?

Seems to me to be pretty clear cut, if you claim that ancient man could not have possibly built it....your left with ET or a member of the animal kingdom residing on Earth. There is no in-between. You are either from Earth or an ET......or maybe the dolphins did it? *insert uncontrollable laughter here*

I did not leave it up to animals , insects, even dolphins. I mentioned i believe it to be humans, from our future! But you ignored what I said. Care to explore that possibility? Or misconstrue what i said given your ignoring the possibilities? Dolphins could not do it because they do not have arms and legs.
Uncontrollable laughter due to discomfort imo

*inserts herp derp here

Wait a minute.....for a supposed engineer, you seem to jump from one court to another.

Before you stated that

My trade has nothing to do with the way i see things
I certainly did not. I never said it was impossible that man created these artifacts after all I think "in theory" man himself from the future visited ancient man due to evidence not outside of Puma Punku itself but implementing tools used by said visitors Puma Punku. It is possible man built it because anything is possible. When i say i do not believe ancient man did it does not make it to be absolute. Of course I could be wrong and invite anyone to prove ancients did it. I go by the evidence in this case lack of evidence by man of that era .

Well, if you really were an engineer, you would most likely have been taught about the amazing Roman Aqueducts at university. For those reading who have not had the benefit of doing a degree in engineering ...

I said that man created them why? Because even elementary school kids are taught this. What does this have anything to do with Puma Punku? My credentials or the Roman Aqueducts? You are trying to derail or change the subject?

If you need further explanations as to why a 17m drop over 50km is an amazing feat....then you need your head checked.

Seriously though.....What kind of engineer are you? A sound engineer? A model rail-road engineer?

You posted off site content without a source then ask me stupid irreverent question.

If I "seen" ET? Where the hell did you get your engineering degree? I hope it wasn't in an english speaking country because it is a major fail for the university you went to.

Insult, attack credentials, attack university yet cant spell the word English correctly

Ignore the question, then associate me with an irreverent subject to change the subject again

Obvious fail troll is Obvious

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I'm on the fence regarding the ancient aliens, but it's always a good watch to see their take on these sites. The questions I keep coming back to are -

1/ Why did they Leave?
2/ Why have they never returned?

And for anyone who says, "they are still here or visiting etc" I really fail to see this as being true. With the access we have to Recording equipment these days, we should have solid evidence that is impossible to debunk as well as too many eyewitnesses for it to not be true.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Take the Roman Aqueducts as a prime example. I have yet to even see an ET life form, let alone, see evidence of an ET structure.

Unless Rome & their Gods came Over to the Site now Known as Bolivia

Puma Punku water channel Conduit

tiwanaku
www.atlantisbolivia.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Acropolis, Athens
www.atlantisbolivia.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Ive seen Pictures of Axum ruins of Ethiopia
showing the Same Type of Water Channel as Puma Punku

and Same type of Clamp inserts that metal may have been poured in in Axum and Puma Punku

At the Tomb of King Remhai

At Puma Punku Site

here is something to see

Clamps
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

Bolivia Peru Egypt Cambodia

So was there Ancient World Trade Connection at one time

Just Maybe

Judge Your Self

See the Similarity's of Both Worlds Old and New World !! on the Site Below

Artifacts, Atlantis and the route to the sea
www.atlantisbolivia.org...

Yeah Take a Look .... is the Site atlantisbolivia.org Accurate ? Im not Sure

From Pottery to Structures to Art

but One thing Ill do is Research & Compare the Artifact's to see if indeed there are
from the Old & New Worlds

Now if they are !!

The Country's of the Lands around Ancient Mediterranean has been to the New World
Egypt China Greece

My Guess maybe Searching a Shorter Trade Route on Both end of the Old World
just as Columbus did for Spain for a Short Cut to India & Asia in 1492

The Ancient World did not think the World was Flat as some thought ..

Hmmm A Gate Way from Puma Punku ?

Nope

from Persepolis Iran

a Place of the Anunnaki

Well some has called them Angels

Ohh Look Angels

on the Sun Gate of tiwanaku

but for some,,, the Wings are just a Metaphor for Flight A pilot that came from the Sky

edit on 18-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Why are you guys still bickering?
Have you even read anything I've had to say on this subject, or are you too fixated on verbal sparring to actually focus on the topic?

I request you pay attention to my points here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

and then after that, here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Additionally, in regards to stone shaping, instead of bickering, some of us have been doing some research, and I request you take a look HERE: Lost Civilizations of the Andes
I especially request you scroll down to the section marked 'STONE SOFTENING'

Now, if you will, consider Sumerians on deck, with their prodigious stone working skills, coupled by the use of stone softening liquids, and you wouldn't have to carry multi-ton blocks of stone anywhere.
You could pile up pebbles, turn them into a clay slurry, mold them into whatever fantastic astounding shapes you want, and viola, you have a 30 ton 'impossible' rock sculpture.

Not only could a primitive do it, a child could do it.

Now, to the level and degree of precision we get, well, then we've got the Sumerians on deck who contribute their fantastic understanding of the maths and engineering their own to make something really quite astounding.

Sumerians.
Stone Softening plant extracts.

NO aliens.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Ignore the question, then ask me an irreverent subject to change the subject again Obvious troll is Obvious

Seriously, have you ever sat in a room with an engineer?

I doubt it very much.

It's people like you that go around claiming absolute crap theories like 'future man came back and built structures, then left again' that ruin this site.

Seriously, if you want to pull the 'change subject' card....my initial post to you was in regard to you stating that ancient man could not possibly build these structures.

You said that you had made your decision.

Not a very scientific approach for someone 'pretending' to be an engineer....let alone...a real engineer.

Next time you wish to set your POV in stone.....Think about it very, very carefully....just like a real engineer would.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Now that is Interesting, now that's what I was asking for.

Was Puma Punku created by the same "humans" of Ancient Sumeria? If so just as intriguing. If so this opens a whole new serious of questions. Thanks for pointing this out.

reply to post by nineix

Good find as well pretty much same response, I did not catch your previous post due to the mental masturbation taking place

This certainly deserves attention and more study.

What if everything we were taught to believe such as the age of humanity was wrong and what if ancient man had technologies surpassing modern technologies? Then bodes the question, did we explore space then?

fyi I am not convinced but, this opens more possibilities

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
well there are so many interesting things here....There is a book and a Vid out there called revelations of the pyramids....looking at oddities around the world from a architectural perspective and it is a very much better presentation than HC....not soooooo rating gathering so to speak.....but here is an aspect.....since getting around the world at these apparent megalitic construction periods....why are the building techniques so similar....and many structures are built at different periods.....with the same precision and the same skill ....

shall we look

now lets look at what i have broken down from the vid of interest to me.

WALLS.....different sites....different times....different places around the globe......now these are people whom apparently had fairly simple tools but clever for the time......but could they really be traveling the world and imparting their building techniques upon each other......you Decide?

interesting so far i would think....but lets see more....YAYYYYY!

and then we get even closer and tighter precision in the techniques.....It is not always the big things....

now if we were building today at various different sites around the globe ...we would have difficulty in achieving this today without shared knowledge and shared tooling that would enabled us to create such precision work.....now i am not sure why people say what we know of history and earlier man....how we could say they had such simple tools to create these monuments.....same styles....same precision....same people....who would barely leave a village in a lifetime apparently.....yet they were able to share such skills with such a degree of accuracy so that people from one part of the world could replicate building techniques of another society....no people will say we do that today.....LOL....but we can FLY.....we can travel the world.....we can share through the beauty of the internet.....but yet one country....will use a Torque screwdriver....another will use a Phillips...and yet another will use Robertson.....so much for adopting a collaborative technique even today.

edit on 053131p://f13Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I think what he was trying to say is that "ancient man" did not make them but that does not necessarily mean ET either.

My understanding of his post was that he was open to all possibilities including future man time travellers if you will sounds to me like he was throwing that into the mix for us.

Yes he did state his belief that ancient man in his mind was not capable but did not draw any conclusions as to who done it but he rather kept an open mind something that in your debunking you are clearly not doing as you are accepting mainstream science as irrefutable fact when quite frankly nothing on this subject is irrefutably proven which is why we are here discussing it.

All i will say is keep an open mind and dont keep bashing people for believing something different.

I leave you in the love and light of the creator...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Still relentless trolling "sighs"

Ya know making a fool of yourself in anonymity does not impress me. Make yourself useful and actually produce something of substance then someone.. maybe not me might begin to take your efforts seriously. Your trolling efforts stem from your discontent with personal issues at appears. I am afraid your efforts to convince me that your belief is worthy of looking at was a waste. Usually when you use manners and decorum members here will listen to you. In your case you fail miserably and become more belligerent and rage harder in the next response. You have jumped the shark since your first query. The 0 applause in your profile speaks for itself.

Time to kick rocks,If i give you a quarter will you go back under your bridge? Run along now troll

cool story bro

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Thank you.
Please stop arguing just to make a point of who can make the best point about something.

Let's talk about the topic.

I think I've come across some very interesting bits of information and in tying them together feel we have a possible practical, and realistic explanation that could very well put solved onto this.

If someone wants to add aliens into the mix, then, yawn, yeah, whatever, though, they're entirely unneeded in the explanation I've pieced together.

In a sense, since Sumerians are involved, you might could say aliens (of another other nationality) were indeed involved. What's important is, space aliens aren't needed, and with the stone softening technique, you, me, anyone, and even unassisted primitive man covering in a cave with spear clutched in one hand could build our own Puma Punku replicas, to any scale, without power tools, or modern equipment.

All you need is a plant, some planning, a design you like, and enough rock in bulk volume to supply material for the project.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
People, you are making the cuckoos of ATS look bad by being rational
and using logic. Stop it this instant!

new topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join