It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens last episode "The Mystery of Puma Punku" DEVASTATED the show haters.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
amazing episode.. my jaw was on the floor the entire 45 minutes. BUT i have 2 points that im sure know one caught onto. Puma Punku is right next to **La Paz**, in Bolivia. And the dude with the mad scientist hair made a point that it was very possible that the huge "H" blocks were moved with an audible sound resembling a trumpet.. correct. My point is, is that i HIGHLY doubt that it is just a coincidence that one of the very legitimate video recordings of the "Strange Sounds" was in "The Pas, Manitoba, Canada" .. what do you guys think?

The Pas

sorry off topic
edit on 17-3-2012 by descendedstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

So you think they had like Gilligan's Island or Flintstones technology?

Sure, radios made of coconuts and dinosaur dishwashers too.

As I said, I'm no expert. The experts have very good explanations. Experts which never seem to show up on the "History" Channel.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
IS that you phage in your picture? If it is has anyone ever said you look like John Lithgow? Well a slight resemblance lol . Nice to finally meet you ( I know off topic lol)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Telekenesis is a reality in my opinion. Admitting that I've sometimes driven too fast on icy roads, OMG too many times GOD has latched onto my moment of fear and straightened out my car - no accident, THANK GOD!

Jesus said (John 14:12):
I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

So perhapse the Puma Punku monuments were created by men with serious TK abilities. Just like 1 guy kept making provements to his home, they now call it "The Mysterious Coral Castle". But seriously how could 1 man build that?

Simple, TK. Like this (BS alert):

If anyone really does have command over thier TK skills they're not talking about it, at least not till we get fully dawned into the age of aquarious. Otherwise it would turn deadly, just like the great flood of 27,000 years ago.

And yea, like Puma Punku, there are others who've demonstrated greater TK than me or Jesus. Like Edward Leedskalnin's "Mysterious Coral Castle".
edit on 3/17/2012 by reitze because: + Edward Leedskalnin's "Mysterious Coral Castle"

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Giorgio Tsoukalos particularly debunked the mainstream scholars and BLASTED the shills, skeptics, haters and naysayers of the "Ancient Alien" theory, with a simple explanation: Puma Punku is placed in a point of the Andes so high that no trees ever grew in the area, so the official explanation of archeologists about the infamous "rolling bearing method" with trees trunks, for transporting those blocks, is baloney.

Nice thread, but to be a bit objective... If there are no trees in the area at the time -- what did the people use for fuel to cook their food? Apparently not trees, so what else was there?

Here people will hike 2+ hours to get to a place to collect/clean wood for cooking and hike it home. I'm sure the people there were equally as tough, if not more so, and who knows what the forests were like then.

There are no trees in the peak where's Puma Punku, but there's vegetation down the mountains and according to a study carried out by Pennsylvania State, the Incas supposedly knew products derived from petroleum. Don't ask me how they know that.

The Incas were using petroleum products for waterproofing, embalming, and medicine when Europeans “discovered” the New World.

www.dcnr.state.pa.us...

edit on 3/17/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

I was going to say Lars Ulrich from Metallica lol.....yes very off topic as well, but I had a similar thought when seeing his picture...

Back on topic though, is anyone else sensing that this show is about indoctrinating a new religion? I can't seem to shake this idea about the AA show. I know I cannot be the only one who notices this.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Nothing remarkable that they where made of Diorite, which only diamonds and lasers can cut? Nothing remarkable about the precision and measurements or angles either, just skill needed right? And skill to transport those stones weighing hundreds of tons and raising them ono that site... Skill yes, but what kind of skill? Technological skill, in many ways suprassing our own today.

Exactly

Yes and if we are able to reenact it today then I am sure someone should easily make a mock up of what the ancients supposedly did with raw tools?

When or if they do I will be happy since it should not be a problem so get to it naysayers

I wont hold my breath

I could talk about building a sky scraper with just my toolbox and a little know how but actually doing it is a entirely different feat
edit on 17-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by NeoVain

Nothing remarkable that they where made of Diorite,

Which ones were made of diorite (capitalization not necessary)? Not all of them. Nice trick to mention diorite and imply that all the stones are diorite. They aren't.

Who says diorite can't be cut?

lots of people say that phage, you know that, you're being difficult again...trolling might I say.
The people in this video that this thread is about say that.

So you now know exactly who says that. But y'know what phage? we don't know who you are stating says diorite CAN be cut (by things other then diamonds) or that not all the stones were diorite...

was it the people you referenced earlier, byrd etc??

and you say 2 things
1:
diorite can be cut - yes by diamonds which adds credibility to the remarkability of these stones. More so leaning towards "yay" then "nay" so as a debunk that fails.
2:
not all stone were diorite - superfluous because it fails to explain how the ones that WERE diorite were cut - without diamond tools. And if they DID have the tools, then it again leans towards "yay" rather then "nay" so debunk fail again.

clutching at straws but doing it very very well phage. Its easy to say oh "roger allen titface" said "Noooooo!!" so I agree with him, but as I mentioned with another poster, without provided an alternate explanation for what you are attempting to debunk - and specific points arguing specific points (none of this grand sweeping crap) - then you are simply being a troll, a very clever and subtle troll but one nonetheless. This perception may be downright wrong on account of that I haven't read the rest of this thread, only 1st few and last few pages. But based on what I've seen you're trolling.

to put my own hat in the ring I believe in the super technology part but think its equally if not more so possible the tech came from advanced humans in other parts of the world as it is that it was aliens.

Peace,
-TF

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

reply to post by NeoVain

Nothing remarkable that they where made of Diorite,

Which ones were made of diorite (capitalization not necessary)? Not all of them. Nice trick to mention diorite and imply that all the stones are diorite. They aren't.

Who says diorite can't be cut?

what can cut diorite and do you have any proof they had those materials? how do you think they drilled those holes in those groves or maintained the level of symmetry with all the cuts? why would they use a dovetail cut just for aesthetics? I think you are doing your reputation harm by minimizing the sophistication of the work done. Any comment on the the differences between the styles of construction of Tiahuanacu (you don't have to remind me I spelled it wrong if I did I don't care) and Puma Punku? Tiahuanacu is an example of what normal people could do back then with "natural materials" and a more primitive construction style. Where are the dovetail cuts?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sure, radios made of coconuts and dinosaur dishwashers too. As I said, I'm no expert. The experts have very good explanations. Experts which never seem to show up on the "History" Channel.

Are you saying there is a conspiracy afoot here phage?

You starting to sound like one of us

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastone
reply to post by AlienStalker

You Sir. have so much Potential...do not lose it.

[/quote

Again ....you're not.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Posting so I can find this thread again

I like the AA shows and looking forward to watching this video tomorrow

thanks for posting

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I think you are doing your reputation harm by minimizing the sophistication of the work done.

I'm not minimizing anything.
I think you are minimizing the capabilities, skill, and ingenuity of human beings.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Good point.
Why would they need rockets?

don't underestimate the forest for the trees

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtForms

Good point.
Why would they need rockets?

that's far too difficult a question to answer for one reason only, that rocket design comes from a glyph and we don't know what all the glyphs are talking about, we don't know the full story. We have crumbs from which we are trying to determine the cake they came from. we can look at a glyph and say "this looks like machinery, I'm going to make a model" or "this looks like a duck, I'll make a model" but to ask "why would they need a duck or rocket???" as if that somehow prooves or disproves that the glyph represents a duck or a rocket is ridiculous and redundant. Its like you willingly refuse to consider things if they fall outside your education, well how on earth do you expect to learn anything new? you must consider what is unknown to learn new things because the new things aren't known yet, if you only live in what is 'known' you will only ever discover things others have already... and regurgitate the info.

Peace,
-TF

You know who Pakal Votan was, do you?? According to local traditions he was a king who had "access to the stars", and this article written by a researcher of the Mayan calendar, who doesn't believe much that Pakal was an ancient astronaut or a pilot, BUT totally admits that glyphs in his tomb, carved with his famous spacecraft, are referring to some space travel.

After a long and spectacular reign distinguished by many military victories, he died in 683 and was buried in one of the most stunning of all Mayan pyramids, the Temple of the Inscriptions at Palenque. The arcane symbolism on his sarcophagus lid has led some folks to perceive him as an ancient astronaut. In fact, he is shown climbing the World Tree, preparing to enter the Otherworld by way of the Dark Rift in the Milky Way, commonly known as the Galactic Center. He may very well be bound for the planet Jupiter, which was a planet symbolizing kingship to the ancient Maya just as it is in Western astrology.

www.maya-portal.net...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

All this "alien" intervention yet... all these civilizations have gone the way of the Dodo. Funny isn't it?

Not actually. Most of them simply vanished into the blue, without leave a trace of how, where and when. It's historically and archaeologically proved, and still baffles scholars.

You make a interesting point. So then lies the question is Earth a proving ground and are we a work in progress? Were these civilizations taken away to colonize another planet, dimension even a different point in time? Were they sacrificed?
edit on 17-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

I think they were not sacrificed because there are no ancient mass graves in the Andes. They literally vanished and it leaves one answer: They were evacuated away of this planet.

Ha ha, you trolling aren't you
Have fun.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

I thank you for your kind words, and am glad to hear that others have noticed this seeming attempt to sway peoples religious beliefs twoards the new universal unknown that all on earth can relate to (and seem to be doing so in droves) by replacing god with aliens.

The game is afoot, now to spread to word to our brothers and sisters not to be tempted into something like this by the glitz and flash that accompany a professionally done cable television program. I will keep my eyes peeled for other sources, and media joining up for this and trying to sell this new theocratic system (maybe start a thread about it if I do find correlations) and hope you and others hip to the game being played right now will also.

I often wonder if I am being too paranoid at times, but then things like this make me wonder that I am not being paranoid enough.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
My Question is : Why would aliens use rock to start with?
Would they not use some of that Roswell metal that was recovered in 1947.
whats the deal?
low tech high tech whats up.
seems 2 me they would have much better building materials than rock,stone etc.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I think you are doing your reputation harm by minimizing the sophistication of the work done.

I think you are minimizing the capabilities, skill, and ingenuity of human beings.

the stones remain as hard as they were back then. It took back then the same amount of heat and pressure to cut them not to mention foresight and complex logistics to systematically reproduce these cuts. You suggest they had "natural materials" to do the same thing it takes sophisticated machines to do today. Following that logic they could've gone to the moon with "ingenuity" and "natural materials". Continuing down this path is exposing some serious flaws in your approach.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I agree with that, in that it is those willing to believe that ancient aliens played a part in this are really the ones selling our human ingenuity short, not vica-versa. We can all clearly see what lies a Puma Punku, but to say that it is aliens outright is troubling to me.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join