It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I should be president!!! I have solved all of Americas problems.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Ats , I feel the need to tell you that a few months ago I actually solved the economic crisis. I haven't posted it because well it's rather controversial.

Here's how we do it , We infect most of the recently deceased with a virus that brings them back to life. Now obviously that sounds bad but hear me out on this , right!! Okay , Once the recently deceased rise from the grave there will be a massive need for an armed force to fight them which will obviously get most of the unemployed back to work. Granted! You are now asking yourself how are we going to support all the people The Government is going to hire to fight these infected? Well that's the best thing , The Undead do not have rights! So we sell them to our nations as labor.

That might sound like Slavery to some of you but I have come up with a solution to the moral outrage might feel at that policy , families will be able to buy their undead loved ones at half the price of competing nations.
This also solves our problem with Government Subservient as it will be likely that it will be mostly poor people infected with the virus that turns them into the undead.

It also solves our foreign diplomacy problem as Who in their right mind would go to war with a country that has a stockpile of undead corpses? Nobody , That's who. Also

Bam! I should be president , right? I know I am awesome.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Sorry but your plan is already in action. Next time you go out in public stop and look around. Zombies already exist. They aren't quite dead but they walk around meaninglessly and if you wait long enough you will see a military recruiter coax one into a needless war.

Already happening.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I think the nation with the most vampires would not be afraid of the nation with the most zombies. But vampires cannot fight during the day..unless they are daywalkers..but there are so few of them..perhaps you are onto something here

Peace

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by spav5
I think the nation with the most vampires would not be afraid of the nation with the most zombies. But vampires cannot fight during the day..unless they are daywalkers..but there are so few of them..perhaps you are onto something here

Peace

Granted , I did not take vampires into account but I will retort with that they are very busy fighting off werewolves at the moment.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by spav5

Peace

Eventually the world would be populated by only vamps and zombies. The zombies blood would have dried up and become putrified or replaced by formaldehyde which a vamp should never, ever drink.

Before to long, the vamps starve to death.

Zombies win.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I like you

We think alike (I've only read the title so far lol)

Just ten minutes ago I was thinking how I should rule the world

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
My solution is even more controversial.

I support population control and believe that the population of the earth should be reduced by 99 percent.

That's one of the biggest reasons that we face any kind of crisis, is huge population numbers.

Huge populations puts a huge strain on resources, and they'll get rarer and rarer until they run out. sense of common courtesy towards others. When that happens, society will break down.

All the crowding puts huge stress on people too and we get things like Officer Pike and the lack of respect and lose any common courtesy.

And the more people means the more money you have to spend. And there's no end in sight.

Yes I know all the standard retorts to my beliefs because it's a very unpopular belief. Because everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to go there now.

People may laugh at me now and berate and insult and belittle me for my beliefs, but the more people there is on this earth, the worse things will get eventually, and, well, that means eventually there really will be things like Soylent Green is people.

That's the future humanity faces. It is a pretty bleak one that most people don't want to think about.

top topics

join