It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this freaked me out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
knock on the door and the dog barks extra mad...so I go to see a mad hatter(some one wearing a square hat)with a young girl draped in colors pushing a stroller with no baby inside...weird things always happen I tell ya....he pulled out a black book and could not get a word in edge wise for the fact that the dog was ready for ripping..I was polite as could be .....I used to make latter day saints repent but this was out of my league.....

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

pictures, or it did not happen.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Wow, I have no idea what you may have experienced. Let me just add.... I think this probably should've been a thread in the Paranormal forum, this isn't really a religious thing....but....I had a similar awkward experience the other day with a "mad hatter". I was driving home, and crossing a bridge from the east side to west side of town, and I saw a man, about 6'2" tall, lanky and skinny, really goofy looking, wearing a square hat like you described, and waving like a big green flag or some green thingy in his right hand at me.....

I had the most awkward feeling about this man too, like something was "off". Like, he wasn't human, like he had some kinda weird supernatural aura......I stopped to see what in the world he was doing, and I almost got rear ended by some guy in a pickup, and the mad hatter gave me a goofy smile and showed off his mishapen teeth, and I drove off cus the guy in the pickup was laying on his horn at me.

Well, IDK what in the world to think. What could these mad hatters be? Jinn? Angels? Demons? Aliens?

Or maybe there just both completely normal people, and were the freaks who see something "strange" about them. Oh Lord.....

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

"Religion: not determined yet"

was it this person?

edit on 17-3-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Gotta love the freaky looking Willy Wonka! =D

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I would have introduced them to my Mossberg, and told them to get off of my porch.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

that would suffice

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

how did you know I had a porch..its a sun one too

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Arent jinn and demons the same thing? But yeah that dude sounds demonic.. I wonder if he had 6 fingers?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

So, you have no idea what he wanted or who he represented? Are you sure it wasn't related to some St. Patrick's day event?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable
knock on the door and the dog barks extra mad...so I go to see a mad hatter(some one wearing a square hat)with a young girl draped in colors pushing a stroller with no baby inside...weird things always happen I tell ya....he pulled out a black book and could not get a word in edge wise for the fact that the dog was ready for ripping..I was polite as could be .....I used to make latter day saints repent but this was out of my league.....

What if he just wanted to ask you if you had seen his missing baby?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
should've invited them in.
maybe they granted wishes

top topics

join