It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

preparation against the nwo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Delirious
I agree with oconnection, i cant see a group spending hundreds or thousands of years preparing to take over. Why would they try to take over when the world is at its strongest influence point? Why not take over before or during WW2, or the Cold War?

How do you know they did not take over? The most effective conquest is the one that no one knows happend.

They could have said "This is our new plan for defence" now what are they going to say? If they just "take over" they are going meet a whole lot more resistance than they would have if they'd taken over when they could have givin a reasonable excuse for it.

They could not have taken over the entire world previously. They did not have enough firepower, political power or technology to do so. It was a slow, covert and gradual campaign. Today, we live in a more globalized/westernized world, under UN security, WTO controlling and regulating the majority of the worlds resources. The balance of power is now totally shifted towards the western powers, the Illumanti. It is only now that an NWO can come into power, and, so it will. They have been preparing for the official establishment of the NWO for decades now. They have it all worked out.

I find it more likely that the US Government, not the NWO or Illumanti will take over the western world. As in the posts about the concentration camps in the US, i find that more reasonable than an NWO. However, even that is a bit risky for any government/orginization to attempt.

Then what would you call the US government's campaign to take over the western world(which it already has taken over)?

Anyway, on topic, there really wouldnt be a way you can plan for it comeing. The only way you can plan for it is knowing what their plans are. Which no one does, so all your planning could lead right into what they want.

The alarm bells should start ringing, if Bush is re-elected, elections are cancelled or if a "terrorist attack" occurrs in the time frame of November 2004 to 2005. This is when the entire western world will become a police state.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
What is this NWO going to do to you exactly that makes you fear it so, and how are these elites who won't dirty themselves tilling soil, or working in a plant, or being at the battlefront, or guarding the gates to Fort Knox, or the Bank of England, or the U.S capital, or The British parliament, or the Russian Kremlin, going to manage to control several billion people when in the 7,000 years or so of (scientific) history, the world's populace has not yet been controlled to the extent of being robots?

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
but arent most the ppl who matter to them (ppl with credit cards, mortgages, saving accoutns, working in the system) like robots? we go out, work everyday, cum home, watch tv, buy houses with their money, so they own our land basically since most ppl keep remortgaging, go out on weekends, save up to buy more crap which WE make in the first place. Most the country might be agianst the govt doing somehting like going to war with iraq, but the country still does it, and do the robots do anything? no? inflations keeps occuring. They keep printing money. The billionairs get richer. Bush can increase the military budget by 40billion to benefit defence companies some of which, like carlyle group, that his dad works for so the money goes back in to bush family, partly of course.

i think it was eisenhower who spoke against mixing military and business (into a industrial military complex) but thats whats happened.

rememeber dude, 150,000 soldiers controlled india. They controlled the education system there, controlled all the indian leaders there, and the masses fell into line, altho evemntually the ppl revolted, as always happns with an overt form of control. They need us to gradually just accept control. To control the new world order. Hence why more and more politicians publicly call for a new world order!

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   

How do you know they did not take over? The most effective conquest is the one that no one knows happend.

If they have already taken over then you are living with them and theres is nothing you can do about it. Aside from that the world isnt all that bad off right now. If they are in control now then really I dont see the big deal as life is normal.

They could not have taken over the entire world previously. They did not have enough firepower, political power or technology to do so. It was a slow, covert and gradual campaign. Today, we live in a more globalized/westernized world, under UN security, WTO controlling and regulating the majority of the worlds resources. The balance of power is now totally shifted towards the western powers, the Illumanti. It is only now that an NWO can come into power, and, so it will. They have been preparing for the official establishment of the NWO for decades now. They have it all worked out.

Civilians today have more firepower than ever before in history. Now would be the most dangerous time to try and take over.

Then what would you call the US government's campaign to take over the western world(which it already has taken over)?

I would call it communism not a NWO. Sorry but for a NWO it would have to actually involve the world hence New WORLD Order.

The alarm bells should start ringing, if Bush is re-elected, elections are cancelled or if a "terrorist attack" occurrs in the time frame of November 2004 to 2005. This is when the entire western world will become a police state.

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by el_illumbrato
but arent most the ppl who matter to them (ppl with credit cards, mortgages, saving accoutns, working in the system) like robots? we go out, work everyday, cum home, watch tv, buy houses with their money, so they own our land basically since most ppl keep remortgaging, go out on weekends, save up to buy more crap which WE make in the first place. Most the country might be agianst the govt doing somehting like going to war with iraq, but the country still does it, and do the robots do anything? no? inflations keeps occuring. They keep printing money. The billionairs get richer. Bush can increase the military budget by 40billion to benefit defence companies some of which, like carlyle group, that his dad works for so themoney goes back in to bush family, partly of course.

i think it was eisenhower who spoke against mixing military and business (into a industrial military complex) but thats whats happened.

rememeber dude, 150,000 soldiers controlled india. They controlled the education system there, controlled all the indian leaders there, and the masses fell into line, altho evemntually the ppl revolted, as always happns with an overt form of control. They need us to gradually just accept control. To control the new world order. Hence why more and more politicians publicly call for a new world order!

I agree!
The difference between us and countries like India though is they've given us things (cars, stereos, sports etc..) that keep us distracted and dummed down. Most ppl don't give a �rap what the government does as long as they get to watch their football game or get that new dress and shoes,
or that shiny new car. They have got us so addicted to money and material posessions we think we're happy as long as we have them, no matter what kind of a fascist dictatorship we might be living under.

They've got half the population convinced that right wing is good for christ sake. Don't ppl realise that right wing is facism? The nazi party was right wing, the National Front is right wing. We need to wake up and realize there is much more than right wing-left wing-conserva#-democrap, lables to keep us under control. Come out of the black and white and fill your lifes with some grey. Look beyond the few choices our society throws at us, make up your own mind. Take the blinkers off your eyes!
The ONLY reason we have government is to exploit and steal from it's citizens. Humans can be self governing, we are not gonna run around killing ppl without them keeping us in line. History is full of humans cooperating and thriving without government. it was working in Spain until the fascists took over. But that kind of history is not in the school books or most or even any history books you can buy from barny and noblers.

Here we have a slow gradual takeover, so most ppl don't notice.
We're the lobster in the slowly boiling cauldron of dictatorship.

I don't think we'll ever have a revolt in the US, maybe a few will try. But too many ppl see anything that is a threat to their possesions and money an enemy. Too many ppl think happiness is a new car in the driveway.
So they will sit and watch thousands of ppl put in jail for nothing, sit and watch innocent civilians getting killed so they can have gas for their car.
Sit and watch as our freedoms are gradualy diminished. We are already slaves for the ruling elite (if you work) and life has been diminished to a shallow desire to own the most toys.
And all so the wealthy ruling elites can maintain their positions of power.

(edited for spelling)

[edit on 10-10-2004 by ANOK]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
you guys can grow your vegetables....

all I need is a hefty rock, and the rest i was born with...

look at my sig then you will know what I mean

top topics

<< 1   >>

join