It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are All Obama Supporters As Dumb As These People ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
These videos show that Obama supporters are ignorant people who think he is republican. Not one Obama supporter in these videos can tell you what policy or what change they are looking for. The one girl points at her skin and says thats why she is voting for him. Are these the same stupid people that eat green slime , GMO foods,and love their friends to be jailed. Im white and I couldnt imagine voting for someone because they are white. That is just ignorant as can be. If anyone wants their friends to be jailed (and statistically more BLACK people) ,If you want more stupid laws then vote OBAMA....More blacks are jailed now than EVER before,,did Obama do anything about that ? NO,,so when you get thrown in jail for raw milk,or any other dumb non criminal crime THANK YOUR MESSIAH OBAMA,,its just a test of faith being in jail huh??

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Do I need to say more??

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Yep. That sums about sums it up...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by avatard

First off, you would be hard pressed to find someone that despises Obama more than I do, but lets be fair here. There are idiots and ignorant fools on both sides, as shown in the video from Real Time with Bill Maher (another person I absolutely despise) , but fair is fair

Even though Bill Maher says that these people weren't Cherry Picked, I would argue that the area was. Go to the city and find some more articulate people. Both sides are guilty of showing stupid people in order to further their own personal agenda. Having said all of that, I do believe that if someone subscribes to Liberalism / Progressivism that they are stupid and incapable of critically thinking about anything.
edit on 17-3-2012 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I agree just to be fair I meant to say Obamnewtorum...Obama Romney Santorum and Newt.......My dad is a Newt supporter, he has 3 tv stations and lives on a farm,,enough said.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This person here has admitted to his mistake and seen the error of his ways,,,,
Now if he could just get his life back,,,,,,

top topics

join