It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Henry Kissinger: 'We should ignore intelligence and assume Iran wants nukes'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This clown also said:

"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy." Henry Kissinger.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I wonder if he always thinks that way, with a kind of double meaning in what he often says. Apart from that, he is a liar, one of his big mates, David Rockefeller is an exponent of the 'intelligence' grapevine from his WW2 days. Both these old farts, (replacement word) quite frankly, should have be institutionalised instead of being given grace and favour.

Should have added, before they were old farts.
edit on 18-3-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This funking guy. When the hell will he disappear. Anything this man says is deadly. One of TPTB. One of the ones that brings chaos with his shadow. If evil men exist, he's one. I wonder how he conned Eve into eating the fruit....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
I am pretty sure military equipment is pritected against emp its not rocket science and even if its not protected, the basis on the effectiveness of an emp strike is guesswork.

Um - but what about the civilian infrastructure - genius!

The NWO goal is to collapse western civilisation so they get to rebuild it after most of us usless eaters are dead and begging to be saved.

They are engineering this whole situation so they get to kill off the Jews, Christians and muslims all at the same time - then get to look like the hero's and saviours afterwards.

Both Iran and NK are the perfect patsies - neither of them are concerned with MAD style retaliation.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Like I said, how effective an EMP strike would actually be is guesswork. So far the only trials have been done on objects in a closed confined enviroment exposed to EMP pulse.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join