posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:14 AM
Released on Friday. Something wicked this way comes?
Some things I noticed:
(2) upon request by the Director of Selective Service, and in coordination with the Secretary of Defense, assist the Director of Selective Service in
development of policies regulating the induction and deferment of persons for duty in the armed services;
Sounds like a draft to me.
(1) the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant
health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer;
(2) the Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy;
(3) the Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources;
(4) the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation;
(5) the Secretary of Defense with respect to water resources; and
(6) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials.
Well, that just sounds like the government can seize anything they want....no authorization from Congress or anyone else, whether in peacetime or a
time of national emergency, if they feel it necessary to secure the "national security".