It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan Is Not A Real Being

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by Starchild23

If the belief about life is struggle and survival and life generally hurts then it is the devil who is in charge. If life feels good and flows without fear (no struggle/no survial beliefs), if life is wonderful then it is god that is in charge.
If you think this is hell on earth then it is the devil. If you feel as though this is heaven on earth then this is God.

The devil has deluded people and he has indeed done a good job.

Wow, so you want to blame everything ever created or committed in this world on one of two invisible beings? Fascinating.

Alright, so let me explain to you what this thread is about. I believe that our human definition of "god", for that is all the Christian god is, is a representation of Love. All emotion and energy comes from this.

I also believe that our human understanding of Satan is a transparent effort to avoid responsibility for our stupidity. Satan is not destroying the world; we are. Satan is not killing men; we are. Satan is not starving the children, poisoning the lakes and rivers, raping and violating women, or lying to Russians, Italians, the French, Indians, and Americans during political races. We are.

95% of our most immediate problems in this world were brought upon us by ourselves.

Here is a quote from me and by me...one of the most lustrous and awesome pearls of wisdom I have pulled from the recesses of my mind:

They say the great trick Satan ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist. I say the greatest trick we ever pulled was convincing ourselves that all of our flaws are personified by, and originate from, a mythical being outside of our bodies, thereby removing all responsibility for our own stupidity.

Personally, I think it's one of the truest things I have ever said...and I've said quite a lot of very true things.

Paul taught us the "fruits of the spirit":

Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self control

And since we must take into consideration Divine Duality (which has its examples all throughout nature...more than I can count) each of these "fruits" has a counterpart, respectively:

Hate
Despair
War
Frustration
Violence
Malice
Falseness
Aggression
Gluttony

Of these two lists of emotions and expressions, every single one is found occurring naturally within the human race. Not a single one of these emotions is unnatural...they simply come from having an inappropriate growing environment. There need not be blame. There is no entity involved in this, except for the accumulation of negative or positive energy, which will react with every person in a different way.

In fact, it would be unnatural not to find at least one of those negative emotions in a human. Why? Because we are an imperfect species...we have not yet reached the peak of biological and spiritual perfection.

There is a reason Paul, apostle of Jesus, (supposedly) taught us of these fruits. Let's begin with the name "Jesus". It was originally Yeshua (Yod, Shin, Vav, Ayin) which basically states that YHVH, his purported father, was Salvation. Not the way to salvation...but salvation in and of itself.

What strikes me as interesting about this, is that everyone says, "You must know the name of Jesus to get to heaven". I never understood this, but now I have an idea. If Jesus' name pointed to YHVH, and YHVH is made of light/energy/love, as the Bible hints...

Could it be that the apostles are saying we must look to love for salvation?

It is the most logical conclusion I have come to with the contents of the Bible and the ancient Hebrew language. And until I have further evidence and material to add, this is what I will stick with. So, Jesus points to love for salvation. A very striking conclusion. This explains Paul's fruits...because every one of the fruits he mentions is a symptom of love.

And on the contrary side, every one of those negative emotions results from a lack of one of the positive emotions. "For every action, there is an equal and opposite..."

Which basically states that everything we give credit for to God and Satan, is actually energy. A purely metaphysical science. There are no entities, except for the energy itself. It is conscious....and it has created everything, because everything, at its deepest level, is made of energy.

The one problem with ALL of this, is that it forces mankind to take responsibility for both fate and flaw. Man must both accept death, and control his "demons". But man has forever done one of two things: resisted control, or resisted nature.

Man must find the balance, for it is then he will learn the true nature of the cosmos. And with it, will come the truth of Satan.

Namaste

edit on CTuesdaypm242411f11America/Chicago27 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I use the word 'devil' to point to the 'thinking' world.
And the word 'god' to point to the 'feeling' world.
The mental realm of duality (of time and thought) is full of conflict. Whereas the feeling realm which is present now is non dual and peaceful.
It all depends on where you dwell.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I use the word 'devil' to point to the 'thinking' world.
And the word 'god' to point to the 'feeling' world.
The mental realm of duality (of time and thought) is full of conflict. Whereas the feeling realm which is present now is non dual and peaceful.
It all depends on where you dwell.

Wait. The feeling realm is peaceful?

Have you ever been married? Had kids? Gotten fired? Been scared? Had two friends fighting each other?

Have you lived at all?

The "feeling realm" is one of the least peaceful things in this world. In fact, it is half the reason this world is falling apart.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The 'feeling' realm is true, the body is felt, sensation. The 'thinking' mental realm is imaginary, this mental realm moves around in imaginary time stressing and downloads fear and anxiety into the body which feels it. If life feels bad it is the way you are veiwing it.

The sensation of life, so therefore, life itself, is present now. God is here and now.

The 'thoughts' of life are in past and future, desire and fear, right and wrong, good and bad. The devil is the belief in projections away from here and now. Humans can't stand being here and now, they turn their backs on God.
They look to the future, they look to the past, they look elsewhere because they deny life.
edit on 27-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I can agree with you in that perception is our truth.

However, Satan does not exist. I have already explained everything I can explain in my thread on the balance of powers.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

However, Satan does not exist. I have already explained everything I can explain in my thread on the balance of powers.

You'd be funny if you weren't so wrong.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx

Originally posted by Starchild23

You'd be funny if you weren't so wrong.

Well, I could agree with you...but then I'd be wrong too.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Satan does not 'exist', God does not 'exist'. In fact nothing is the only 'thing' that exists.
Emptiness is form.
How that emptiness is percieved, results whether hell is the experience or heaven is the experience.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Satan does not 'exist', God does not 'exist'. In fact nothing is the only 'thing' that exists.
Emptiness is form.
How that emptiness is percieved, results whether hell is the experience or heaven is the experience.

Satan does not exist, for Satan is the negative aspect of God. And in truth, both negative and positive must exist, as they are two sides of the same coin. Light casts shadow, and shadow defines light. Ebb and flow...they are all part of the same system, and without either, the system is incomplete, inefficient, and unstable.

Emptiness cannot have form, for "form" requires material to fill it. Emptiness does not "fill" anything, but in order to fill, there must be something.

edit on CWednesdayam373745f45America/Chicago28 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
"for there is nothing either good or
bad, but thinking makes it so."
- Hamlet Act 2, scene 2, 239–251

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
"for there is nothing either good or
bad, but thinking makes it so."
- Hamlet Act 2, scene 2, 239–251

There is constructive and destructive...we have redefined them to instill the impression of pain or pleasure, so as to better convey the results we can expect from each.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

"Satan does not exist, for Satan is the negative aspect of God. And in truth, both negative and positive must exist, as they are two sides of the same coin."

I am confused by this statement you have made. Are you saying God exists but not Satan? You say both positive and negative must exist and satan is the negative and god is positive. However you insist satan does not exist.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Emptiness is form.
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

"Satan does not exist, for Satan is the negative aspect of God. And in truth, both negative and positive must exist, as they are two sides of the same coin."

I am confused by this statement you have made. Are you saying God exists but not Satan? You say both positive and negative must exist and satan is the negative and god is positive. However you insist satan does not exist.

Electrons and protons must both exist within an atom for it to be stable. In fact, both the electrons and the protons must be of equal number as well. This is what Source is like. Both negative and positive energy must be present in equal amounts, though not necessarily symmetrical placement. In the end, all will be balanced.

The reason our world is going through hell is because of a severe imbalance in its energies, due to our stupidity as a race.

Therefore, what I am saying is that Source consists of both positive and negative energies, for that is the only way to achieve balance. Satan is simply the whole of the negative energies within Source, one half of it. What you call "God" is the whole of the positive energies. Because humankind is unwilling to accept that both energies come from and are the same entity, it has mistakenly divided one entity into two personalities...when truthfully, these personalities are two poles balanced in one being.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

It is not the human race that is causing 'the world' to be Hell. It is wrong thinking. Wrong thinking makes the 'world' Hell. The human (programmed/conditioned) mind is telling you that the 'world' is Hell and you believe it. It then makes 'you feel' like Hell. Feeling like Hell - you see only Hell. The belief is confirmed and then is seen as true, this is Hell on Earth!!
'Beliefs' are like the devil. You 'believe' it is Hell then it is Hell for you.

Is your life Hell? Not other people somewhere else, your present condition, is it Hellish? What is wrong with right now?....Unless you think about it? If you think about it you will find lots of bad stuff, but if you don't think what then?

edit on 28-3-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

It is not the human race that is causing 'the world' to be Hell. It is wrong thinking. Wrong thinking makes the 'world' Hell. The human (programmed/conditioned) mind is telling you that the 'world' is Hell and you believe it. It then makes 'you feel' like Hell. Feeling like Hell - you see only Hell. The belief is confirmed and then is seen as true, this is Hell on Earth!!
'Beliefs' are like the devil. You 'believe' it is Hell then it is Hell for you.

Is your life Hell? Not other people somewhere else, your present condition, is it Hellish? What is wrong with right now?....Unless you think about it? If you think about it you will find lots of bad stuff, but if you don't think what then?

I must disagree. Whose thinking do you think has lead the world to be in this condition? The human race's.

Thought has nothing to do with it, unless creating a delusion. But are we all creating the same delusion? No. The world is hell, because the human race made it so.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Is your life Hell? Not other people somewhere else, your present condition, is it Hellish? What is wrong with right now?....Unless you think about it? If you think about it you will find lots of bad stuff, but if you don't think, what then?

Believing someone elses perpective is Hell. Watch the news on tv. If your experience is Hell it is because you 'believe' in a story. Life is where you are. 'Feel' life. Don't 'think' life. It's yours enjoy it, don't suffer in Hell by believing 'others' experience.

Heaven is right here and right now. (sensation, noise, color, knowing truth).
Hell is somewhere else and someone else (imagining, dreaming, fabricating, believing stories).

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Is your life Hell? Not other people somewhere else, your present condition, is it Hellish?

My life is hardly relevant to the rest of the world, as it is only the smallest fraction compared the all of reality. Why would I exclude other lives from my consideration? That would be purely narrow-minded, something I have pointedly avoided.

Believing someone elses perpective is Hell. Watch the news on tv. If your experience is Hell it is because you 'believe' in a story.

Are you saying that no one is going through hell in this world? Are you saying there isn't hell on earth here? CNN and NBC show me hell all of the time. Every time I look at the screen and see war and starvation and poverty and murder and rape and theft and duplicity...yes, the world is going through hell right now. It could certainly be worse, but it should be so much better than this. If you don't think so, then you are lying to yourself, and I cannot help you.

Heaven is right here and right now. (sensation, noise, color, knowing truth).
Hell is somewhere else and someone else (imagining, dreaming, fabricating, believing stories).

I'm going to kindly point out the overload of logical fallacies in this quote. Heaven is a state of peace. Hell is a state of conflict. The terms "here" and "now" are not inherently peaceful. Time itself has no quality except as a measurement. Hell was never a place, so much as a condition. And in order to experience hell, it must be "here" and "now", otherwise you would never perceive it. If heaven is reality and hell is fabrication, I have to wonder whether you yourself actually live in a delusion.

Is this how you convince yourself that your life is all cherries and roses? Is this the lie you have fed to yourself? If so, I have nothing further to say to you.

Have a wonderful day.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Hell is subjective as is everything. You believe the thoughts, you 'believe' the mind and deny God, you listen to Satan. It is you who is feeling and experiencing this life experience, do you want it to feel bad?
If you feed yourself full of the worlds suffering your experience will be suffering. It is your life and when you have had enough suffering you will stop, but not until.

It is not the desires of the flesh that humans need to give up it is the desires of the mind. The mind always wants something else. So it will continue to be dissatisfied forever. This is Hell.

Save yourself.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Hell is subjective as is everything. You believe the thoughts, you 'believe' the mind and deny God, you listen to Satan. It is you who is feeling and experiencing this life experience, do you want it to feel bad?
If you feed yourself full of the worlds suffering your experience will be suffering. It is your life and when you have had enough suffering you will stop, but not until.

It is not the desires of the flesh that humans need to give up it is the desires of the mind. The mind always wants something else. So it will continue to be dissatisfied forever. This is Hell.

Save yourself.

Hell is not subjective, unless you are a masochist. If you enjoy negativity, more power to you.

Desires of the mind are desires of the flesh. The mind perceives the flesh, and it's desires...and the government overplays it to a whole new level, resulting in a materialistic society. The inevitable result is that other countries not wielding the same advantages will be left in the dust, as we continue to prosper. Then we use their poverty to our advantage, forcing them to their knees in service to us as we slowly strip them of their little bit of power in exchange for giving them what we have...with strings attached.

If that is not hell, what is?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join