It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronal Holes for March 17th 2012.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The coronal holes depicted from the below photo (large black areas to the left of center), is spewing out a solar wind stream that the Earth will soon be entering.

Here is the current Auroral Oval provided by Spaceweather.com One can see the elongation stretching down to Alberta, with above visibility as far south as Ohio.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Now that is a mass of enlightenment.nice good pic..

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

The coronal holes depicted from the below photo (large black areas to the left of center), is spewing out a solar wind stream that the Earth will soon be entering.

Aren´t you forgetting something?. Those shapes clearly represent a stargate, wich is indicative of an imminent Alien invasion.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Hmmm mm.......... Well, this shall be intresting, shouldn't it?
Gotta love March.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo

Aren´t you forgetting something?. Those shapes clearly represent a stargate, wich is indicative of an imminent Alien invasion.

You say this in jest, correct?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo

HA! I see what you did there.

Hasn't this been going on for awhile now? Cool picture though, always down to see what's going on outside of my little bubble here on Earth.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Here is the current Auroral Oval provided by Spaceweather.com One can see the elongation stretching down to Alberta, with above visibility as far south as Ohio.

Before I say what I'm about to say...

I am in no way saying that the triangular shape recently spotted on the Sun was anything more than a random Coronal Hole or something else naturally explained, however...

*dons flame retardant outfit*

I can still see a relatively clear triangular shape in there. I find this quite interesting. If I were somewhere that I was able to get online with my netbook, I can't highlight what I'm seeing (for those with no imagination, and I admit it does take a sprinkling of imagination to see, after all, life is so boring if we don't use it) on my Blackberry.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

That is kinda strange... I can see the triangle as well. The Stargate is still operational.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Never mind again.
edit on 17-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbyforce
reply to post by djz3ro

That is kinda strange... I can see the triangle as well. The Stargate is still operational.

I don't see any stargate. What are you referring too?

top topics

join