It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communist scientific dictatorship openly announced by Candian Government.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Your new electronic chip card cannot call up a satelite...even if you gave it a quarter.....
What happens is that your card can be read from scanners up to 20 feet away when they are activated by the scanner....
The purchases one makes through plastic, and the cell phones with GPS are used to track you.....
They also can plant a device on your car or vehicles....which will keep them informed where you are...
but the card cant call up anyone....it can only answer a scan...supposedly............

YES that is correct, before you use a metamaterial to amplify these signals by a million fold. Then tell me satellites can see them from space. Please google metamaterial lens.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dasher
reply to post by TheLastStand

And yet we keep sending them money.
Either stop paying them and take your punishment or punish them, or do your best to do what is right with what you are able to change.

I do think that the people should offer a voluntary tax of 10-20% to their local governments (state taxes to be apportioned upward by local leaders). This may be a way to encourage a power shift that fosters a transition of control from national to local levels. Unlikely, right? Nevertheless, I will advocate a righteous and justified course over violence and fear regardless of supposed effectiveness.

Any other gentlemanly solutions?

I only advocate answers that do not involve everybody getting on their knees for the answers to a system that we all know is corrupt and needs some FIXING before we do that.

You won't be getting a voluntary tax (whichever that is), they will now take as much as they want, just like the system inclusive of banksters have been all along. Only from now on it'll be more. If you think 50% is ridiculous you haven't seen anything yet!

If you think this system is a disaster now, just wait when you hand over full control you will be literally putting your life into their hands and they will make plenty of amoral decisions that will sacrifice some of you, is that what you want?

This government document I posted proves the banksters are just taking over and yet people are responding with "sure let's do it because it's the only solution on the table". LOL. Why don't you just give the keys to the planet over to satan right now?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I'm certain that my suggestion was much more reasonable and less fearful than any suggestion that you did/didn't present.

My suggestion of a voluntary tax is due to the fact that we have societal needs which cannot be disputed. The problem with dealing with such issues is that the money involved is being sent to far away strangers who then "sort of" send it back to us. If we send our contribution to societal needs directly to those who facilitate them, the overhead would decrease and the quality/stability of services would increase radically.

But, for now, we send our wealth to strangers who have the intention of building an empire to their own glory. Please tone down the fatalism. If you believe what you are saying, act in the most gentle and productive way possible, but please stop being a voice of fear and loss of control.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

I don't quite understand what there is not to be afraid of a system assuming total control while we all know, understand and acknowledge is corrupt. The cognitive dissonance associated with this clear material is just UNBELEIVABLE! I can't paint this in a rosy way. Why should I put a pretty face on hell does the bible do that when it describes the place?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Hell is rarely spoken of in the scriptures, but I do understand your point. No, the scriptures don't hide what is true except in parables, and that had a particular purpose. However, if you understand the scriptures, you must understand that is it healthy for the sheep to remain gentle and not get riled up (except in cases of defense). And you must also understand that the "powers" that are acting out at higher levels are a necessary function in our "body" just as Rome fulfilled it's function in the time of Christ.

If we are to follow Christ's teachings and give back to Caesar all of the items which has "his" image on it, it might be possible to treat the government as the impotent shadow that it is. But so long as people run in fear or otherwise do nothing, it actually serves to empower such a shadow.

So who is willing to be first to send all of their money back to Caesar so that "he" can have his worthless paper? That certainly should come before most any other sort of reactions. I am not willing to kill over this matter. Maybe you are, but then I suggest that the Shepherd may not treat you as a sheep based upon your own conduct. Who tears down? The wolves and thieves. So then, no sheep of Our Father's would do such a thing except it be justified, both physically and spiritually. Obviously, that would/should be a rare situation.

I will hate myself before I hate others, as much as I am able to exercise self-control.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Dandy for you but I am willing to stand up for my freedom in any capacity I can what-so-ever. Sheep wind up fleeced and then on the dinner plate that's how reality works.

Hell is rarely spoken of in the scriptures, but I do understand your point. No, the scriptures don't hide what is true except in parables, and that had a particular purpose. However, if you understand the scriptures, you must understand that is it healthy for the sheep to remain gentle and not get riled up (except in cases of defense). And you must also understand that the "powers" that are acting out at higher levels are a necessary function in our "body" just as Rome fulfilled it's function in the time of Christ.

If we are to follow Christ's teachings and give back to Caesar all of the items which has "his" image on it, it might be possible to treat the government as the impotent shadow that it is. But so long as people run in fear or otherwise do nothing, it actually serves to empower such a shadow.

So who is willing to be first to send all of their money back to Caesar so that "he" can have his worthless paper? That certainly should come before most any other sort of reactions. I am not willing to kill over this matter. Maybe you are, but then I suggest that the Shepherd may not treat you as a sheep based upon your own conduct. Who tears down? The wolves and thieves. So then, no sheep of Our Father's would do such a thing except it be justified, both physically and spiritually. Obviously, that would/should be a rare situation.

I will hate myself before I hate others, as much as I am able to exercise self-control.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

As the scriptures teach, I caution you regarding how you value earthly freedom relative to godly expression.
Both Our Father and non-believers frown upon lifting up the Truth of the scriptures only to turn and spit on Truth by expressing acts of decay (sin).
Freedom in this world is not worth expressing "the way" of decay. By seeking such an earthly treasure without godliness, you will not inherit freedom in the next life.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

That's ok there is no next life, you either make the most of what you got now or you lose it forever. Seriously why do these people assume everybody is religious?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

As the scriptures teach, I caution you regarding how you value earthly freedom relative to godly expression.

That's not what Scripture teaches. As a Christian myself, I find it quite repulsive to see someone expressing themselves as a disciple of Christ while at the same time perpetuating the legalism of the Pharisees.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by imherejusttoread

The only thing you are free to be is a slave.
I understand that the cult of the empire has many persuaded to think that they are free, but that is simply not the case. We are either a slave to decay (which is death), or a slave to Life. It is in brokenness and contriteness of our hearts that we are then given the hope of freedom which we begin nurturing now, but do not fully enter into until we are given a new body and freed from our bondage. More so, it is our Father who works in us to choose and to act upon godly conduct.

I can give you multiple verses for each statement above if playing bible tag is required, but these are basic principles of Christ's teachings, so I trust that they will be relatively recognizable without needing to list particulars. I appreciate that you think you are voicing justified concerns by slandering me, so I am not angered, but you are greatly mistaken about myself and your understanding of the scriptures.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I'll leave the "next-life" for another post;
Instead of contemplating and disdaining the idea of some "God" being, increase the scope of your consideration. The issue is not that you believe that there is no life, because it is obvious that life is that which unifies us to each other, even to the animals, and stars, etc. The issue is that you do not believe that Life is living. And while it is a plain oxymoron to believe that Life is simply a dumb force, I understand that that is the common belief of many. Unfortunately, many of the so-called "pious" move the opposite direction too far and squeeze what is beyond measure down into a little "triangle." I won't debate the particular doctrine of the trinity with you, as I know you do not adhere to it, but I will suggest to you, again, that Life is alive, or it would be dead. And if Life is alive, then Wisdom is Wise. Life does provide.
edit on 5/21/2012 by Dasher because: word choice correction

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join